Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
but i do like they way you are trying to divert the debate away from the fact you were made to look a twit over the whole illuminati olympic something will occur jellywobble

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]

Just to humor you, here is a Freemasonic document from the 1860's:

hygra%20%2817%29.JPG

There is no use of the number 33 in the pyramid in this image, although 33 refers to the 33 Degrees of Freemasonry, so it's not even really controversial that it is included in the image used on the front of Morals and Dogma which came a couple of decades later. Ordo Ab Chao is present on this document, and a reference to the 33 Degrees of Freemasonry can be seen below the image in red text.

hygra%20(20).JPG

None of this is particularly controversial, but if you wanted something using this image which predates the publication of Moral's and Dogma, this does.

But like I said Morals and Dogma was published by the Supreme Council, so if you were being objective and open to the facts I would have expected that alone to suffice.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
but i do like they way you are trying to divert the debate away from the fact you were made to look a twit over the whole illuminati olympic something will occur jellywobble

I'm just trying to answer your questions, even if you put them to me in a way which would justify me completely ignoring you. I'm trying to be nice.

In response to the post @5:32, I hope you find some happiness mate, you are very bitter.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm just trying to answer your questions, even if you put them to me in a way which would justify me completely ignoring you. I'm trying to be nice.

In response to the post @5:32, I hope you find some happiness mate, you are very bitter.

ok dingo one last time

please show me a real life image exactly the same as this and i will retract that i believe it is invented

order_out_of_chaos.jpg

not 1/2 an image like this one

hygra%20%2820%29.JPG

or 1/3 rd of the image like this

Morals_and_Dogma_eagle.jpg

is the quest to hard to understand

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
ok dingo one last time

please show me a real life image exactly the same as this and i will retract that i believe it is invented

not 1/2 an image like this one

or 1/3 rd of the image like this

is the quest to hard to understand

Yes a little, I'm not sure I understand why one is 1/2 the image and the other 1/3 of the image?

The points of contention/interest were the double headed eagle with a pyramid above its head, the reference to the 33 Degrees of Freemasonry, the Latin Ordo Ab Chao, and the "lines" by which I assume you were referring to the "rays" emitted from the pyramid. All of these aspects are present on all the images.

I don't really understand, because originally your contention was that these aspects in the original image I posted were fabricated and not actually part of any Freemasonic symbology/imagery. That wasn't correct, I don't blame you for your skepticism, but the answer, if you were bothered, was to check it out, not to simply lay into me with nothing to offer but your own prejudices.

Sorry for ruining your breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day after all. :)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Depends who your "God" is I suppose. You don't so much hear the term "deal" used when it comes to the Judeo-Christian God.

I have heard of the concept of making a "deal" with one religious/spiritual being, now what was his name...

Rubbish, that's a complete opposite of the meaning of the song. You can't just change the meaning of things to fit your view...oh wait...you DO change things just to fit your view!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Rubbish, that's a complete opposite of the meaning of the song. You can't just change the meaning of things to fit your view...oh wait...you DO change things just to fit your view!

Ouch500.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Good grief! I have definitely been lied to and manipulated after watching that. I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry, I spent the first half of it assuming it was a piss take before realising that the maker was probably serious.

Always knew Madness would be involved though (those crazy guys).

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

nice to see you have come out of conspiracy retirement colinz since that moon landing stuff and there were no planes 9/11 that made you look like a simpleton but posting a video that is clearly made up bullshit and lies really does not help your cause.......i hope you find your missing pills soon.

ps it seems you are assessed on your medication every 4 to 5 months,........want some advice?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
nice to see you have come out of conspiracy retirement colinz since that moon landing stuff and there were no planes 9/11 that made you look like a simpleton but posting a video that is clearly made up bullshit and lies really does not help your cause.......i hope you find your missing pills soon.

ps it seems you are assessed on your medication every 4 to 5 months,........want some advice?

Can you please link to where I looked like a simpleton ?

I only posted the above video because I thought it raised some good points relative to the title of this post.

Where have I stated that I believe anything about the above video.
Still jumping to conclusions I see.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i would like to apologize to everyone for replying to colinz and keeping this thread alive.......but sometimes the bullshit by colinz/falmer/brunswick/rosa/the truth whatever name they are currently logged in by cannot be allowed to fester

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

i think there was a whole thread about the moon landings,i thought you came across as a uneducated twat,but i stress that is a personal opinion and if i get banned for it so be it.

so do you believe the facts in the video are true or bullshit.....i cant ask a simpler question than that

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I only posted the above video because I thought it raised some good points relative to the title of this post.

Come back to troll again then colinz?

Will you be posting anything about the Albion, or football in general, this time or should we just label you as a spammer now and be done with it?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Come back to troll again then colinz?

Will you be posting anything about the Albion, or football in general, this time or should we just label you as a spammer now and be done with it?

Not on this thread because it's title is,"Illuminati Olympics"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here