Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I guess you won't want me to point out the other signifcance of that number?

the Roland 303 bass synth? Fatboy slim uses a 303 and he was in the cermony, coincidence? i dont think so.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
0.303" was the Calibre of the Rifles used by the British Army so clearly the armed forces are linked in with our Lizard Masters as well..... :eek:

I guess you won't want me to point out the other signifcance of that number?

303rd day of the year is October 30th, known as Devil Night where arson takes place?

If that's what you mean then you're going to have to explain the link between number of Olympics sports events and the date August 12th of the Closing ceremony.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Come on then. Apart from science fiction fantasy what is the significance of that number?

As you rightly say, it is a number given prominance in the film The Matrix.

But also: Since zero has no value in western numerology, the 303 is '33' , the power number of Masonry as shown in images already posted on this thread.

And yes, I'm borderline making it up now, but it's easy to do :)

But also: Since zero has no value in western numerology, the 303 is '33' , the power number of Masonry as shown in images already posted on this thread.

Of course the 0 has a value, if you went into a shop and tried to buy something that cost 303 quid for 33 as the 0 has no value I would wager a fair amount that you wouldn't walk out of the shop with it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Of course the 0 has a value, if you went into a shop and tried to buy something that cost 303 quid for 33 as the 0 has no value I would wager a fair amount that you wouldn't walk out of the shop with it.

:) Indeed. I was only quoting a symbolistic view of the number though.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

For what it's worth, my late Father in Law was a Member of the Lodge of Perfection, Rose Croix, Moore Sovereign Consistory (33rd Degree), Mocha Temple and Shrine Club. He was a member of the Order of the Eastern Star, Moose Lodge (please don't ask what it all means as I'm not a Mason and would never want to be. All I know is that he sent us a picture of him wearing a fancy fez and other regalia and his wife dressed as Queen of the Nile). He liked going on the piss, fornicating and talking bollocks (which he was very good at). My wife does not have any reptillian characterists and If she has shape shifted, I haven't been around when she's done it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What's the problem? The image is legit, its a reproduction of the front cover of a book called Morals and Dogma, which is about the philosophy of the 33 degrees of freemasonry.

As for whether the big red bird was included to be symbolic of freemasonry, I don't know. I don't consider the possibility to be ridiculous nonsensical tripe. It's interesting speculation, but only if you are open to the idea that someone would/could make it happen if they wanted to.

But like I said, it's spooky. To be fair, could have been the dragon of St George, although it didn't look like a dragon. When I saw it, my initial thoughts were that it was a little weird and not really related to Britain or the Olympics.

Each to their own though eh, how does that sound?

It's a phoenix you numpty. It was revealed when the flame was going out. To symbolise endurable life. You and your idiot mates got shown up for being completely and categorically wrong about everything you were fervid about 2 weeks ago. Now, please return to your normal empty life.

I love that Brunswick has done one and Giraffe is trying to join in the banter even though he's been shown to be full of shite. Top job. As you were.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's a phoenix you numpty. It was revealed when the flame was going out. To symbolise endurable life. You and your idiot mates got shown up for being completely and categorically wrong about everything you were fervid about 2 weeks ago. Now, please return to your normal empty life.

I love that Brunswick has done one and Giraffe is trying to join in the banter even though he's been shown to be full of shite. Top job. As you were.

Can you explain what I have said that is wrong?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Everything.

Specifically? All I have said is that the Olympics have contained a lot of Illuminati Symbolism. I have not mentioned explosions, lizards or false flag events. All of that is frankly bollocks.

Therefore what have I said that is wrong?

Specifically? All I have said is that the Olympics have contained a lot of Illuminati Symbolism. I have not mentioned explosions, lizards or false flag events. All of that is frankly bollocks.

Therefore what have I said that is wrong?

Guilty by association.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here