Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

We aren't really talking about birds and triangles to be fair. It is a little more specific. But I do see where you are coming from.

If you look hard enough for something you will probably find it. But if you find something after looking hard for it, that doesn't mean it's not there.

What the actual f*** does that sentence mean?

We aren't really talking about birds and triangles to be fair. It is a little more specific. But I do see where you are coming from.

Aren't we? It's supposed to be pyramids, yet the stadium lights (which clearly are triangles, not pyramids) have been held up as one example.

The problem with looking at the specifics is that this is where the theories fall down. Your double-headed eagle turned out to be a phoenix, the 'eyes' mentioned by Giraffe turn out to be spotlights pictured from one angle. The phoenix lining up with the pyramid turn out to be just down to a human preference for symmetry.

I do take your point that, just because something's hard to find doesn't mean it's not there. I'm afraid that the rules applied by CTers are far too general (unless being specific suits their given example) for me to accept it as truth, however.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
But finally, whilst I can see the argument about the phoenix symbolising the Olympic flame being renewed etc, can anyone explain to me why a pyramid was built in the middle of the arena, and never used before being dismantled? Just before the marathon medal ceremony.

What was the point, if it wasn't for symbolism?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What pyramid? It's coming out the fire FFS. That's what phoenixes do!

It's a celebration of the Olympics, one games is finished its a start of a new one (Rio).

You CT lot are so blinkered it's untrue.

The pyramid is above the Phoenix head. Like the pyramid above the double headed eagle's head on the front of Morals and Dogma. Spooky.

Morals_and_Dogma_eagle.jpg

580092_404374212954434_2041244611_n.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
But finally, whilst I can see the argument about the phoenix symbolising the Olympic flame being renewed etc, can anyone explain to me why a pyramid was built in the middle of the arena, and never used before being dismantled? Just before the marathon medal ceremony.

What was the point, if it wasn't for symbolism?

A pyramid was build to symbolise the athletes working together. Why was is a pyramid? Well my guess is that the pyramid reflects the union flag in which it was build. There was a whole design theme of the Great Britain Olympics because the GB flag has triangles all over it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Aren't we? It's supposed to be pyramids, yet the stadium lights (which clearly are triangles, not pyramids) have been held up as one example.

The problem with looking at the specifics is that this is where the theories fall down. Your double-headed eagle turned out to be a phoenix, the 'eyes' mentioned by Giraffe turn out to be spotlights pictured from one angle. The phoenix lining up with the pyramid turn out to be just down to a human preference for symmetry.

I do take your point that, just because something's hard to find doesn't mean it's not there. I'm afraid that the rules applied by CTers are far too general (unless being specific suits their given example) for me to accept it as truth, however.

The stadium lights have the lights as the perfect pyramid capstone, which is really what the pyramid symbol involves, an unfinished pyramid, with an illuminated or sometimes raised capstone. Could be coincidence, no doubt. But the observation is not spurious.

As I said in my other post, at least according the Manly P Hall the Phoenix and the double headed eagle are related perhaps they are therefore interchangeable. I don't know because I'm not massively down with the symbolism or the history, but if you look at his quote he says that those who were termed Phoenix had a symbol which was a double headed eagle.

Maybe its just coincidence. I don't know.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Only one has got one head and the other has two. Pretty big error made there.

"These were the immortals to whom the term 'phoenix' was applied, and their symbol was the mysterious two-headed bird, now called an eagle , a familiar and little understood Masonic emblem." - Manly P Hall - The Lost Keys of Freemasonry (1923)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
One question still stands out for me:

If there is any truth behind all these sugggestions of pyramids, eyes, triangles, phoenixes and heaven knows what else actually being deliberately placed as to make some kind of Illuminati point....why?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

If there is any truth behind all these sugggestions of pyramids, eyes, triangles, phoenixes and heaven knows what else actually being deliberately placed as to make some kind of Illuminati point....why?

My guess is it's showing off, pure and simple. A little like saying, yes here in Britain it is us that rule and look at what we can do.

Showing off is a human nature that even the best can't avoid doing.

My guess is it's showing off, pure and simple. A little like saying, yes here in Britain it is us that rule and look at what we can do.

Showing off is a human nature that even the best can't avoid doing.

Showing off to who though? Until you lot started posting these bizarre theories I had no idea who the Iluminati were supposed to be, and I consider myself to reasonably bright.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
A pyramid was build to symbolise the athletes working together. Why was is a pyramid? Well my guess is that the pyramid reflects the union flag in which it was build. There was a whole design theme of the Great Britain Olympics because the GB flag has triangles all over it.

Isn't it simply because a Pyramid is the easiest structure to build?

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Kim Gavin was the producer for this show and has also worked closely with Take That since they reformed. This clearly means that we need to add Gary, Jason, Howard and Mark to the list of those in the Illuminati. And where was Robbie, clearly abducted by Aliens.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Showing off to who though? Until you lot started posting these bizarre theories I had no idea who the Iluminati were supposed to be, and I consider myself to reasonably bright.

Each other. The illuminati is a world wide network.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

They get us all to worship their symbols without knowing it. Makes them feel powerful and superior?

Maybe they believe in a kind of occult magic and feel that they somehow get some kind of power from doing this?

Maybe just for shits and giggles between fellow members of the brotherhood?

Maybe varying degrees of all of the above, depending on how "into it" the individual is?

I bet the Worshipful Masters loved it tho. :wink:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
They get us all to worship their symbols without knowing it. Makes them feel powerful and superior?

Maybe they believe in a kind of occult magic and feel that they somehow get some kind of power from doing this?

Maybe just for shits and giggles between fellow members of the brotherhood?

Maybe varying degrees of all of the above, depending on how "into it" the individual is?

I bet the Worshipful Masters loved it tho. :wink:

OK, so what's next on the Agenda? When is there next big willy waving extravaganza?

(PS. when did this turn from them killing us into them just merely showing off)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Worshipping their symbols? A floodlight? Are you SURE?

Me, I've been watching the athletics & rowing, but hey, you just keep an eye on those lights.

Each other. The illuminati is a world wide network.

Any other instances of this showing off to one another in previous worldwide events, World Cups, other Olympics, Euro's, Superbowl, Winter Olympics, G8 summits etc you can show us?

Or was it just this one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here