Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My guess is it's showing off, pure and simple. A little like saying, yes here in Britain it is us that rule and look at what we can do.

Yes, yes, look indeed. We can build triangular shaped objects. Bow down before us, inferior beings.

Every time I go for a swim at the Triangle in Burgess Hill, I smile contentedly to myself, in the knowledge that I, unlike the gently perspiring ladies in their Spin classes, or the five-a-side footballers smashing it around the AstroTurf out the back, know what's REALLY going on.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
My guess is it's showing off, pure and simple. A little like saying, yes here in Britain it is us that rule and look at what we can do.

Showing off is a human nature that even the best can't avoid doing.

So did someone from the Illuminati Press office phone up Seb Coe and give a wish list of symbology that they would like displayed then?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Any other instances of this showing off to one another in previous worldwide events, World Cups, other Olympics, Euro's, Superbowl, Winter Olympics, G8 summits etc you can show us?

Or was it just this one?

If I had the time, yes I am sure. I know that the Chinese Olympic ceremony had them too. But I am not THAT interested to research it now.

So did someone from the Illuminati Press office phone up Seb Coe and give a wish list of symbology that they would like displayed then?

That wouldn't be necessary.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Any other instances of this showing off to one another in previous worldwide events, World Cups, other Olympics, Euro's, Superbowl, Winter Olympics, G8 summits etc you can show us?

Or was it just this one?

Did you not see Diana Ross miss that penalty in the opening ceromony of USA 94 World Cup? Can you not see the relevance between a bird being shit at football and the Illuminaiti? Open your eyes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, yes, look indeed. We can build triangular shaped objects. Bow down before us, inferior beings.

Every time I go for a swim at the Triangle in Burgess Hill, I smile contentedly to myself, in the knowledge that I, unlike the gently perspiring ladies in their Spin classes, or the five-a-side footballers smashing it around the AstroTurf out the back, know what's REALLY going on.

Of course you know what's going on, you are one of them ! Surely you must see that you carry their sign when you get yer undercrackers off before swimming and look down and see that triangle ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That could be one interpretation. .

That would be my interpretation - the 'hill' was the summit - the pinnacle (of athletic achievement) - thus most of the athletes falling by the wayside, on the way.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I've read this entire thread and, regardless of whether I believe it or not, what would be the point of hiding secret symbols everywhere?

If it was an overt statement of 'here we are, look what we can do' then fair enough, but it wasn't. It's a few images that, from certain angles, bear a passing resemblance to the book covers etc. above. I'm willing to accept I may be wrong but if that is genuinely the work of a higher power then they're a bit of a joke.

Does a picture of a faraway sheep show exactly that, or is it just miniscule? If you want to see something hard enough, you will.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Brunswick seems very quiet - maybe something DID happen on the 12th after all ???

But finally, whilst I can see the argument about the phoenix symbolising the Olympic flame being renewed etc, can anyone explain to me why a pyramid was built in the middle of the arena, and never used before being dismantled? Just before the marathon medal ceremony.

What was the point, if it wasn't for symbolism?

It was made up of 303 boxes, each box represented one of the 303 different sports. They could i suppose of just chucked them all in a pile but that would not have looked very nice.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It was made up of 303 boxes, each box represented one of the 303 different sports. They could i suppose of just chucked them all in a pile but that would not have looked very nice.

I guess you won't want me to point out the other signifcance of that number?

It's popping up in just about every thread at the moment and is pissing me off. What does it mean???

They may or may not be very powerful people who may or may not be shape shifting lizards who may or may not be enslaving us.
Or
They may be rich people who are in positions of power worldwide who make triangles with eyes everywhere to let us know they are watching us and to show off to other Iluminati around the world.
Or.
They may not really exist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here