Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Gullible how?

well if you want it simply you have posted this cartoon

order_out_of_chaos.jpg

and said

What's the problem? The image is legit

But when I saw the big red phoenix I did think, that looks pretty evil and hellish. And when I saw this image, like I said, it's kind of spooky.
Technically the image is freemasonic, the 33 representing the 33 degrees of freemasonry.

I cant believe I am having to explain this but here goes the crux of the image is not a phoenix it is a double headed eagle which has been used throughout history yes by masons but also by others like the Byzantines and the Albanians to name but two.

the latin and the number 33 and the lines have just been added by probably by someone who is good at art or photoshop

it’s a made up cartoon……tell you what chap prove it otherwise with a real picture not a drawing or cartoon of this exact image with all the latin and numerical components included. There are thousands upon thousands of real Masonic images on the net taken from real places so it shouldn’t take too long especially as this one seems to be important you should have no trouble ….. I wont hold my breath though waiting for your proof.

you posted another fake image/drawing on this thread to back your point and you are just doing more of the same here.

you really must learn chap that just because you see this cartoon on a CT website it does not make it real.,as you and your pals love to say all the time “open your eyes and do some research” it would really help you not looking silly if you took your own advice.

that is why i called you gullible.

Now go away gracefully whilst you still have zero credibility and let this thread die quietly

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i'm not in the system....so these "norms" don't apply to me. correct,

As for you Brunswick I would really suggest you take the plunge book a holiday and travel abroad this year or maybe at least once in the next 10 years, it really does broaden the mind much more than staring at the internet . I understand you instead prefer your hidden off the system life….and I have to respect your choice to be insular……...but what a waste,

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I am happy to discuss where I am coming from, but do you have to post such derogatory rubbish? And you accuse other people of a superiority complex?

Derogatory rubbish? Superiority complex? You see an image of a double headed eagle and claim a masonic link to the Phoenix symbolising the end of one Olympics giving birth to the next as "spooky" and think I am being offensive. Take a look at yourself mate. Your unsubstantiated musings are offensive to reason itself so I might decline the offer of a "debate" if it's all the same.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Has anyone else noticed there are little black triangles on our profiles? Apparently "report" buttons. Had a hunch Bozza and the mods where involved in all this.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The Phoenix is the symbol of so many millions of things. It's just ridiculous to say its an Illuminati symbol

and its an eagle anyway. just in red.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
well if you want it simply you have posted this cartoon

order_out_of_chaos.jpg

the latin and the number 33 and the lines have just been added by probably by someone who is good at art or photoshop

……tell you what chap prove it otherwise with a real picture not a drawing or cartoon of this exact image with all the latin and numerical components included. There are thousands upon thousands of real Masonic images on the net taken from real places so it shouldn’t take too long especially as this one seems to be important you should have no trouble ….. I wont hold my breath though waiting for your proof.

The only fair point you make is that it is an eagle rather than a phoenix, although what the bird in the closing ceremony was meant to be wasn't that clear. A Phoenix was suggested, perhaps it could be interpreted as an eagle (I do think it's a phoenix though having looked at it again this morning). Another fair point would be that the freemasonic eagle has two heads, which the closing ceremonies bird did not.

But I don't claim it's definitive, like I said before it's interesting speculation.

You said it's a made up cartoon and someone used Photoshop to add the latin and the numbers, I don't see why it's Okay for you to make ignorant statements without checking, but where you think I have done that, you tell me I am outrageous. At least apply the same standards to yourself as you apply to others.

As I said the image I posted is an adaptation of the front cover of Morals and Dogma, and the latin (Ordo Ab Chao - Order out of Chaos) and the number 33, are present on the front cover of the book.

morals_and_dogma_lrg1.jpg

Morals_and_Dogma_eagle.jpg

I found some of the imagery at the games quite striking and intriguing. You did not. Fair enough.

580092_404374212954434_2041244611_n.jpg

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Derogatory rubbish? Superiority complex? You see an image of a double headed eagle and claim a masonic link to the Phoenix symbolising the end of one Olympics giving birth to the next as "spooky" and think I am being offensive. Take a look at yourself mate. Your unsubstantiated musings are offensive to reason itself so I might decline the offer of a "debate" if it's all the same.

Your post was just an attack on peoples character because of what they believe. I have no problem if you don't agree, and want to make a reasonable argument. Maybe I can benefit from your perspective. But what you posted was just lame.

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The only fair point you make is that it is an eagle rather than a phoenix, although what the bird in the closing ceremony was meant to be wasn't that clear. A Phoenix was suggested, perhaps it could be interpreted as an eagle. Another fair point would be that the freemasonic eagle has two heads, which the closing ceremonies bird did not.

But I don't claim it's definitive, like I said before it's interesting speculation.

You said it's a made up cartoon and someone used Photoshop to add the latin and the numbers, I don't see why it's Okay for you to make ignorant statements without checking, but where you think I have done that, you tell me I am outrageous. At least apply the same standards to yourself as you apply to others.

As I said the image I posted is an adaptation of the front cover of Morals and Dogma, and the latin (Ordo Ab Chao - Order out of Chaos) and the number 33, are present on the front cover of the book.

I found some of the imagery at the games quite striking and intriguing. You did not. Fair enough.

How wasn't it clear what bird it was? How many birds do you know born in fire?

Interesting speculation my arse.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How wasn't it clear what bird it was? How many birds do you know born in fire?

Interesting speculation my arse.

Like I said I took a closer look this morning, and it is a phoenix. I didn't get a great look at it last night.

Although it being a phoenix doesn't spoil my fun, a 33rd degree mason, Manly P Hall, wrote a book about the Phoenix and it's importance in the Occult.

"The Phoenix is one sign of the secret orders of the ancient world and of the initiate of those orders, for it was common to refer to one who had been accepted into the temples as a man twice-born, or reborn." - Manly P Hall - The Phoenix: An Illustrated Review of Occultism and Philosophy (1983).

In his book, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, Hall also suggests that the symbol of the Phoenix was replaced with a symbol of a two headed eagle. "These were the immortals to whom the term 'phoenix' was applied, and their symbol was the mysterious two-headed bird, now called an eagle , a familiar and little understood Masonic emblem." - Manly P Hall - The Lost Keys of Freemasonry (1923)

And I consider it interesting speculation, nobody said you have to.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The only fair point you make is that it is an eagle rather than a phoenix, although what the bird in the closing ceremony was meant to be wasn't that clear. A Phoenix was suggested, perhaps it could be interpreted as an eagle (I do think it's a phoenix though having looked at it again this morning). Another fair point would be that the freemasonic eagle has two heads, which the closing ceremonies bird did not.

The phoenix is surely symbolic of the rising from the ashes of the next Olympics.

Like I said I took a closer look this morning, and it is a phoenix. I didn't get a great look at it last night.

Although it being a phoenix doesn't spoil my fun, a 33rd degree mason, Manly P Hall, wrote a book about the Phoenix and it's importance in the Occult.

"The Phoenix is one sign of the secret orders of the ancient world and of the initiate of those orders, for it was common to refer to one who had been accepted into the temples as a man twice-born, or reborn." - Manly P Hall - The Phoenix: An Illustrated Review of Occultism and Philosophy (1983).

In his book, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, Hall also suggests that the symbol of the Phoenix was replaced with a symbol of a two headed eagle. "These were the immortals to whom the term 'phoenix' was applied, and their symbol was the mysterious two-headed bird, now called an eagle , a familiar and little understood Masonic emblem." - Manly P Hall - The Lost Keys of Freemasonry (1923)

The issue I have is that you're backing up the points made previously by the critics in this thread - that if practically all imagery can somehow be tied to the Illuminati the presence of some supposedly Illuminati-themed imagery is not surprising.

I'm sure it's not going to make a blind bit of difference to you or any others on this thread, but can you see how the argument is completely self-reinforcing and incredibly difficult to show as false if common symbols (birds, triangles, common numbers etc.) are claimed as Illuminati symbols?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Could the way the Spice Girls were standing be construed as symbolising four Illuminati pyramids?
295881-olympics-closing-ceremony-performances.jpg

They've left the eyes covered up though:down:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

That phoenix shot though is so symbolic. Look at the way it is lined up exactly in the middle of the pyramid. How can anyone deny that that is deliberate. Especially given the song being played at the time. It's a huge celebration of illuminati/masonery. Impossible to ignore it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And the picture above does not show it very well but at the same times eyes appeared in pyramids in the seats. You can see one fairly clearly on the top right.

That phoenix shot though is so symbolic. Look at the way it is lined up exactly in the middle of the pyramid. How can anyone deny that that is deliberate. Especially given the song being played at the time. It's a huge celebration of illuminati/masonery. Impossible to ignore it.

Disagree with that. I've ignored most of utter gubbins posted on here by you.

It's a bloody phoenix, that's all, nothing more. The thing is only lined up because of the angle of the picture.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

What pyramid? It's coming out the fire FFS. That's what phoenixes do!

It's a celebration of the Olympics, one games is finished its a start of a new one (Rio).

You CT lot are so blinkered it's untrue.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

you know it is traditional to quote or reference your sources - you did not write that. anyway, typical revisionist and retro-history. ignore other sources and come up with a new version that fits an idea, rather than accept the idea was incorrect and move on. i havent the time to see if this is the case with your source, but it certainly appears so - the phoenix and the double headed eagles represent distinct ideas (rebirth the former, dual authority of the secular and religious the later), i imagine after some books claimed one thing and this was refuted, other authors came up with a new version pretending there was a link. but its certianly clear that is what you are doing, not accepting alternatives for the sake of your already determined view of the world.

anyone who doesnt get the link between the Phoenix, renewal and rebirth, and the Olypmics isnt really paying much attention to symbology.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The issue I have is that you're backing up the points made previously by the critics in this thread - that if practically all imagery can somehow be tied to the Illuminati the presence of some supposedly Illuminati-themed imagery is not surprising.

I'm sure it's not going to make a blind bit of difference to you or any others on this thread, but can you see how the argument is completely self-reinforcing and incredibly difficult to show as false if common symbols (birds, triangles, common numbers etc.) are claimed as Illuminati symbols?

We aren't really talking about birds and triangles to be fair. It is a little more specific. But I do see where you are coming from.

If you look hard enough for something you will probably find it. But if you find something after looking hard for it, that doesn't mean it's not there.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think in summary you can argue what you want from much of this. I personally find the symbolism very telling. Others can't see it at all. Like football we all have different views, but none of us can say definitively we are right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here