Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
so are triangles and eyes.

I watched a Documentary about Charles Manson last light, it was incredible how he managed to persuade those people to do those things. The power of suggestion and symbolism is scary and powerful.

The White Album is full of symbols of the impending Helter Skelter race war between blacks and whites.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The Phoenix is the symbol of so many millions of things. It's just ridiculous to say its an Illuminati symbol

I agree with you. But when I saw the big red phoenix I did think, that looks pretty evil and hellish. And when I saw this image, like I said, it's kind of spooky.

EDIT: Technically the image is freemasonic, the 33 representing the 33 degrees of freemasonry.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
And why did they build a pyramid in the middle of the ceremony?

It didn't get used. It just got built and shown to the world.

And why did eyes appear in pyramids all night long?

But the Phoenix immediately in front of a pyramid. Come on. If you can't see that you are either totally blind or completely unwilling to see the obvious.

But night night all, it's been fun :)

*sigh* because Kate Bush was warbling "running up that hill,running up that mountain" as actors ran up said "mountain" as, I'm guessing , a literal interpretation of the heights to which top athletes must scale. The prostrated bodies at the foot of the "mountain" symbolising those who fall by the wayside?

Phoenix symbology is everywhere. Many un imaginative business types will rename a failed business as Phoenix (rising from the ashes) and the obvious tie in here was the bird of flame symbolically being the next games arising from the embers of the London Olympics. Just guessing like.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
order_out_of_chaos.jpg

"Ordo Ab Chao" - "Order out of Chaos"

Spooky.

you really are incredibly gullible arnt you

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I agree with you. But when I saw the big red phoenix I did think, that looks pretty evil and hellish. And when I saw this image, like I said, it's kind of spooky.

No, no its not. It's no more spooky Brian Mays hairdo or Liam Gallaghers f***ing awful voice.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
the dates 4th 6th 8th 12th aug i wld stay out of london - much symbolism points to these dates - Lets hope its nothing.

Well it was nothing because the point is full of nothingness !
Why do people have to find conspiracy theories in EVERYTHING ??

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No, no its not. It's no more spooky Brian Mays hairdo or Liam Gallaghers f***ing awful voice.

Well I thought it was spooky. But I am open to the idea that someone somewhere may be sneaking their own perversions into things. Others may not be open to that idea, and that is O.k. by me.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The 8th...loads of women and kids getting offed in Syria...no lizards. The 10th..f*** all...the 12th...er, nada.

Thumb sucking mental midgets the lot of youse.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...

EDIT: Technically the image is freemasonic, the 33 representing the 33 degrees of freemasonry.

Please tell me this is all a big joke and you don't actually believe any of this ridiculous nonsensical tripe. Please.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Please tell me this is all a big joke and you don't actually believe any of this ridiculous nonsensical tripe. Please.

What's the problem? The image is legit, its a reproduction of the front cover of a book called Morals and Dogma, which is about the philosophy of the 33 degrees of freemasonry.

As for whether the big red bird was included to be symbolic of freemasonry, I don't know. I don't consider the possibility to be ridiculous nonsensical tripe. It's interesting speculation, but only if you are open to the idea that someone would/could make it happen if they wanted to.

But like I said, it's spooky. To be fair, could have been the dragon of St George, although it didn't look like a dragon. When I saw it, my initial thoughts were that it was a little weird and not really related to Britain or the Olympics.

Each to their own though eh, how does that sound?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Well I thought it was spooky. But I am open to the idea that someone somewhere may be sneaking their own perversions into things. Others may not be open to that idea, and that is O.k. by me.

The Artistic Directors job is to sneak his own perversions ino things. Where sensible debate struggles is when randomly unconnected events are invested with some mystic meaning by people who have too much time on their hands and a feeling that they are superior to the "straights" because they have endless hours at home on job seekers to "join the dots" between disparate happenings with the willing aid of similarly underemployed Americans.

It's nigh on impossible to deprogramme a true believer...in the same way that a chat over a few bevvies with the pope would be unlikely to persuade him to "see sense" and start impregnating all the local skirt, so it is with Brunswick et al.

Simple logic and reason will inevitably fail as they will constantly refer you to another paranoid blog or YouTube film produced by social media students from kallahassee Alabama wretched with their own virginity and homoerotic leanings.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
The scary thing is this thread, with nearly a 1000 post and 20,000 views, sits on the 4th page of Google...just under the site 'The Strokes are Illuminati'. I think this shows that this thread is actually a bit sane in the CT world. Frightening stuff.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The Artistic Directors job is to sneak his own perversions ino things. Where sensible debate struggles is when randomly unconnected events are invested with some mystic meaning by people who have too much time on their hands and a feeling that they are superior to the "straights" because they have endless hours at home on job seekers to "join the dots" between disparate happenings with the willing aid of similarly underemployed Americans.

It's nigh on impossible to deprogramme a true believer...in the same way that a chat over a few bevvies with the pope would be unlikely to persuade him to "see sense" and start impregnating all the local skirt, so it is with Brunswick et al.

Simple logic and reason will inevitably fail as they will constantly refer you to another paranoid blog or YouTube film produced by social media students from kallahassee Alabama wretched with their own virginity and homoerotic leanings.

I am happy to discuss where I am coming from, but do you have to post such derogatory rubbish? And you accuse other people of a superiority complex?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Albion were sponsored by Phoenix Brewery once.

What can it all MEAN?

<I Survived London 2012>

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not to mention that TB's nickname is The Lizard

That's it. I'm stocking up the bunker. I'll see you in fifty years (hopefully the radioactive cloud should have cleared by then).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here