Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes, can we please have a proven, irrefutable, unequivocable list of every, solid, definate illuminati symbol at the olympics?

There are TRIANGLES, and WATER, and EYE-SHAPED objects, and TRIANGLES.

Case CLOSED.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That being the case. Can we please have a definition of what the illuminati are, who they are and what they do and some proof to back it up. That is a very simple request and I guarantee not one of these morons will provide answers or proof. Yet a company like Serco is never mentioned by the CT's.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
That being the case. Can we please have a definition of what the illuminati are, who they are and what they do and some proof to back it up. That is a very simple request and I guarantee not one of these morons will provide answers or proof. Yet a company like Serco is never mentioned by the CT's.
As I said the other day, these CT nuts are just there to divert attention from the real conspiracies.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Think brunswick listed it earlier. He was concerned that there was roads and water near the stadium.

yeah, there are a couple of roads nearby with "east" in them and a couple with reference to christian believes such as temple, angel, carpenter (Joseph was a carpenter right..?). also there are names including "ley" nearby (ie Leyton), which is a reference to the ley lines that go through the site (alledgedly). proximity to the river Lee as a reason for this is to be ignored. google "olypmics roads illuminati" in images for literally the complete picture.

lucky London won, and used this site. if Paris had won all these links would have been lost. maybe they conspired to fix the results? maybe the site in Stratford was deliberatly kept as industrial land for the past hundred years so that it would be available for this olympics. no, thats too many coincidences, join the dots and you see this has been planned for centuries...

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The saddest thing for me out of all this is if there is a future truth discovered, like an end of world event (asteroid maybe?) that is uncovered and leaked by people in the know, no-one is going to believe it because guys like The Truth and Brunswick have put so much bullshit out there.

People in power have used mis-information for centuries. The Truth and Brunswick are actually unwittingly contributing to it and being used by the people they obviously so detest. Ironic huh?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh no! Somebody put some flowers on a picture of an upside down star! Shit the bed. The end of the world is nigh.

You want to take a wander down Hollywood. There's HUNDREDS of these mysterious pentagram things, concealed in the surface of the pavement so that only those in the know can see. They have names on too, like "Michael Jackson", "Kirk Douglas", and "Julia Roberts".

Who ARE these people? Is it a SIGN?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There are TRIANGLES, and WATER, and EYE-SHAPED objects, and TRIANGLES.

Case CLOSED.

I must be one of the enlightened few, as I just SAW one of these Illuminati-Lizard-Masonic-Secret Squirrel triangles on my way to work. Luckily I recognised it before it was too late.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344276274.354136.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The usual suspects will not give an answer about what is going on but a quick squizz on the interweb reveals what the CT nutjobs believe about the secret hidden illuminati plan for a New World Order takeover that will begin at the London Olympics.

Here is the evidence

London was once the capitol of much of the British Empire,the city is now of no use to the illuminati and they wish to destroy it and build a New Jerusalem/New Zion

June 6 2012 stratford station was closed Mossad and MI5 agents used this time to set charges for their earthquake bomb.

The illuminati card “combined disasters” show 5 people wearing the symbolic colours of the Olympic flag under an exploding Big Ben

92018aad2b61.jpg

the 2012 logo can be arranged to spell Zion,a clear indication of the intent of the illuminati

zion2012.jpg

Caskets capable of holding one million bodies have been brought to London.

100000 soldiers including German and American troops have been secretly deployed in London to quell the masses after the Illuminati attack.They will be aided by G4S which has secret links to Israeli Intelligence.

London has long been planned as the place for the attack as it symbolically sits at the centre of Greenwich Mean Time otherwise known as Time Zero.

The opening ceremony featured the song Nimrod. King Nimrod was the world’s first dictator who built the Tower of Babel he was the “First and most excellent Master” of the Freemasons.This was the NWO first attempt at global Power.

The ceremony also featured the song Jerusalem symbolically referencing the planned new Zion.

All the bells in the country were rung at 812am on 27 July,this was known as work no. 1197. the illuminati often write backwards as a secret sign to other members.
119 is 911 backwards,a significant NWO attack. 812am is a secret sign for 8/12 or the 12th august in british format when the day of the illuminate take over will begin.the 12th aug is the day of the closing ceremony.

The Olympic stadium has 13 floodlights which are symbolic of the 13 ruling bloodlines of the illuminati.

800px-London_2012_olympic_stadium_internal.jpg

The floodlights are a secret hidden symbolic message to the leaders showing the all seeing eye and pyramid capstone of the illuminati.

The mascot wenlock features not only an all seeing eye but symbolically an illuminati capstone on his head.

Olympics-2012-London-mascots-Wenlock-Mandeville-5.jpg

The real paul mcartney was killed by the illuminati in 1966.an imposter messenger heralded in the beginning of the New World Order at the opening ceremony wearing an illuminati uniform virtually identical to the uniforms worn in the film V for Vendetta where the Houses of parliament are destroyed.

LondonOlympicsPaulMcCartneyHeyJudeBibleBookofJude.jpg

The illuminati attack will begin on the 12th august using a false flag operation of a proposed alien invasion. Bluebeam technology (multiple 3-dimensional holographic images) will be used to confuse the masses.

An all seeing eye will be constructed which will be connected to the power grid and all phone, cable lines and wireless networks ,cutting off all lines of communication.
This structure is currently under construction at stratford and will apparently play a significant role in the closing ceremony.

article-0-14642904000005DC-560_634x483.jpg

I have been unable to find any reference to how the illuminati plan to take over the whole planet after they have conquered London let alone expand beyond the M25……sorry.

I think I have it mostly covered

Please do not shoot the messenger

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Good summary list. I have browsed some of the you tube vids linked to on here. There was one tht also suggested that prince William was the new son of god, and possibly also a lizard alien. Clearly a more credible rumour than Owen signing for us.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think I have it mostly covered

Please do not shoot the messenger

Genuinely scary that there are some dribbling fuckwits (not including yourself, I know) who will actually believe that lot.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Genuinely scary that there are some dribbling fuckwits (not including yourself, I know) who will actually believe that lot.

You have to admire them for having the imagination for coming up with all of that and managing to link it all together though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You have to admire them for having the imagination for coming up with all of that and managing to link it all together though.

Indeed, if only they could put their brainpower and imagination to some constructive use they might make something worthwhile of their lives.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If these people are already so powerful, what do they stand to gain by any of this stuff?

Essentially: what's the POINT?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If these people are already so powerful, what do they stand to gain by any of this stuff?

Essentially: what's the POINT?

So they can build triangles ANYWHERE!

Seriously I would love to know the average IQ of the people that believe any of this crock of shit.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So they can build triangles ANYWHERE!

Seriously I would love to know the average IQ of the people that believe any of this crock of shit.

Certainly whenever I'm up to anything dastardly & secretive, I like to leave clues all over the planet.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Incidentally, it's well known that the triangle is the strongest shape. But is that just physics, or is it because our lizard overlords MAKE it so?

What's the deal with the Bermuda Triangle, while we're on the subject? Is that connected to all this skullduggery?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here