Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Incidentally, it's well known that the triangle is the strongest shape. But is that just physics, or is it because our lizard overlords MAKE it so?

What's the deal with the Bermuda Triangle, while we're on the subject? Is that connected to all this skullduggery?

Don't get Brunswick started on the Bermuda triangle. I don't think he's let us have his pearls of wisdom on that one yet.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have looked into a lot of that stuff before. As you would predict from under-educated conspiracy theorists with no experience or skill in assembling any kind of coherant argument (much like Brunswick, The Truth, Dingo etc) all "evidence" one will find on these disparate subjects is a poorly presented, misleading, misunderstood jumble of cobbled together coincidences loosely strung together to provide what conspiracy theorists believe constitutes a convincing argument. I mean really, just listing a bunch of conspiracy's and telling us to go research them isn't really a convincing thesis is it? I can only imagine the CT community must be proud to have so many erudite spokespersons. Research? You haven't got a clue where to begin.

One of the myriad problems you have is that you seem to believe you are the first person on here to have looked into these theories. Most of us have heard them years ago, we looked at what they had to say and dismissed them as nonsense created to fill empty lives at the best. I am in my thirties and I remember hearing this bobbins since about the age of 12, I think I briefly entertained some of the ideas again in my late teens. You aren't the first mate, you won't be the last and if you think you are educating anyone on NSC you are sorely mistaken. You seem to believe that because we don't buy into the extreme and convoluted conspiracies and organisations you feel you have some insight into, that we are ignorant. We are all aware how government and corporations interact. It's how things have worked for centuries. I for one think many things are hidden from us. I just don't believe it's some sinister cabal out to destroy mankind as we know it.

It's not that I have a problem with what you believe. I firmly believe anyone can believe whatever old tosh they like. It's that you throw all this nonsense around and claim it's research. You don't have a clue what research is. Your arguments are so poor it actually pains me to see them written down. Anyone that has done any kind of proessional or competent research would be at best amused, at worst insulted by your attempts.

I notice none of this bollocks you say is going to happen at the Olympics is failing to materialise and that your confidence in your predictions is decreasing accordingly. In fact you seem to be trying to change the subject most of the time.

The problem is that all this conspiracy stuff detracts from the stuff the banking sector, governments and corporations are actually doing. It appears to me their is some sort of continuum with this stuff and it is fairly easy to begin looking at the relationships between politician and global corporations and big banks, move through Illuminati/Third way etc, then through 911 staging/government involvement in disasters and end up with Lizard shape shifters from another planet.

The question is where do you decide that we have moved from factual information to wild delusion and imagination? I for one think that the 1% who are running the world are very happy with CT's as they offer immediate ridicule to anyone who suggests that their is collusion in the powerbas of the planet.

"Oh you think that Haliburton is run by US politicians both current and former..............I suppose you think they are all lizard people who staged 911?"

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That being the case. Can we please have a definition of what the illuminati are, who they are and what they do and some proof to back it up. That is a very simple request and I guarantee not one of these morons will provide answers or proof. Yet a company like Serco is never mentioned by the CT's.

It is a wonderful diversion from what is actually going on.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The problem is that all this conspiracy stuff detracts from the stuff the banking sector, governments and corporations are actually doing. It appears to me their is some sort of continuum with this stuff and it is fairly easy to begin looking at the relationships between politician and global corporations and big banks, move through Illuminati/Third way etc, then through 911 staging/government involvement in disasters and end up with Lizard shape shifters from another planet.

The question is where do you decide that we have moved from factual information to wild delusion and imagination? I for one think that the 1% who are running the world are very happy with CT's as they offer immediate ridicule to anyone who suggests that their is collusion in the powerbas of the planet.

"Oh you think that Haliburton is run by US politicians both current and former..............I suppose you think they are all lizard people who staged 911?"

If the governments, banks, and big companies are all in collusion they aren't exactly making a very good job of it are they.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Incidentally, it's well known that the triangle is the strongest shape. But is that just physics, or is it because our lizard overlords MAKE it so?

What's the deal with the Bermuda Triangle, while we're on the subject? Is that connected to all this skullduggery?

It's not a triangle it's an upside down pentigram.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

not forgetting the Triangle Leisure Centre in Burgess Hill. It must be invovlved.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The illuminati are just a curtian for our real overlords to hide behind. The Felinia Mogginatti have been ruling the earth since Egyptian times you know. There symbols are cats and circles. Now I have opened your eyes you will see the evidence everywhere.

There are proven links to washing powder companies in the last week my "cat" has slept on clean washing 6 times and thrown up on some once. Do you really think this is conincedence?

Now look on google maps, our feline overlords have made cricles around our towns and cities to symbolise our enslavement. Check out the M25 their finest circular creation.

Now ponder this. Why are they called crop circles?

Keep em peeled people, your eyes have been opened.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Er.... the reason for them having symbols everywhere is essentially their way of showing off?

Like some sort of posh graffiti?

HILARIOUS...

odd how they chose one of the most re-occurring geometric symbols ............ a f***ing TRIANGLE

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Seriously, you need to break this pattern of thought. You need to either see someone who can give you some tehniques to get your head back in a healthy place or go cold turkey yourself. This isn't a joke. Your life will get worse and worse and more introspective and insular the farther down this road you go.

not at all......my head is in a super healthy place, and my life is getting better and better.........this is the key, people like you cannot entertain such possibilities because these facts/beliefs/truths/opinions would pop your little minds and send you to a veggie land unable to function.

you keep living in ignorance to sacrifice, assasination, mind control, and ritual, and plod along in your narrow reality tunnel......for if the tunnel is widened you are telling me you only see your life getting worse.

this is not something i focus on nibble, i am just posting a reply on a forum, i do zillions of things with my time.....its just that over many years i have done a ton of reasearch......on many different topics. you pigeon hole me as it is easier for you.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
not at all......my head is in a super healthy place, and my life is getting better and better.........this is the key, people like you cannot entertain such possibilities because these facts/beliefs/truths/opinions would pop your little minds and send you to a veggie land unable to function.

you keep living in ignorance to sacrifice, assasination, mind control, and ritual, and plod along in your narrow reality tunnel......for if the tunnel is widened you are telling me you only see your life getting worse.

this is not something i focus on nibble, i am just posting a reply on a forum, i do zillions of things with my time.....its just that over many years i have done a ton of reasearch......on many different topics. you pigeon hole me as it is easier for you.

Have you? Or have you just read then copied and pasted stuff from other websites and watched Youtube?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
not forgetting the Triangle Leisure Centre in Burgess Hill. It must be invovlved.

Shit, I went swimming there on Friday. I thought the water tasted a little funny. Water-based chemtrails? Or kids pissing in it?

I can't believe the New World Order have their own leisure centre in Burgess Hill and I never noticed before. Is this likely to be their base from where they scheme their world takeover? And when that happens, will there still be five a side football on Sunday evenings?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Shit, I went swimming there on Friday. I thought the water tasted a little funny. Water-based chemtrails? Or kids pissing in it?

I can't believe the New World Order have their own leisure centre in Burgess Hill and I never noticed before. Is this likely to be their base from where they scheme their world takeover? And when that happens, will there still be five a side football on Sunday evenings?

Don't forget an old cinema in Milton Keynes

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Can I ask why in your opinion David Icke hasnt been bumped long ago if all of this stuff, much of which he started, is actually true? Surely that would be super easy for such a powerful ruling force.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham

fuckin hell edna i think you have just insured this thread ends up with as many pages as the word assocation game:bowdown:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I've been through this thread, and as someone who doesn't go for conspiracy theories in the least, I remain in the dark as to what the cornerstones of this particular conspiracy belief is.

I'm not here to take the mick or patronise anyone, but as someone who would genuinely appreciate a brief neutral, factual as you see it, synopsis of the Olympics significance, could I ask someone to take a minute and type out a paragraph or two?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In a nutshell the Illuminati are a powerful body of men that rule the world.

They have to decided to celebrate this by decorating the Olympics with their symbolism.

Some nut jobs have decided that this means they are going to blow it up. I, someone with higher than average IQ, see the symbolism, as it's impossible to ignore, but don't think for one minute that there is anything sinister in it. It's just powerful people showing off, much like your average man in the street shows off his new car or girlfriend.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Gullys Girls must be in on it as well then considering they train there !

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
In a nutshell the Illuminati are a powerful body of men that rule the world.

They have to decided to celebrate this by decorating the Olympics with their symbolism.

Some nut jobs have decided that this means they are going to blow it up. I, someone with higher than average IQ, see the symbolism, as it's impossible to ignore, but don't think for one minute that there is anything sinister in it. It's just powerful people showing off, much like your average man in the street shows off his new car or girlfriend.

Are they aliens ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here