Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I've been through this thread, and as someone who doesn't go for conspiracy theories in the least, I remain in the dark as to what the cornerstones of this particular conspiracy belief is.

I'm not here to take the mick or patronise anyone, but as someone who would genuinely appreciate a brief neutral, factual as you see it, synopsis of the Olympics significance, could I ask someone to take a minute and type out a paragraph or two?

As far as I have been able to understand its that by either a) pretending there is a chemical bomb at the Olympics b) same but nuclear bomb, or c) pretending Aliens have arrived that us Londoners will be happy to welcome marshal law, evacuate the city, and everyone around the world will welcome in a new world order headed up by Prince William or something as we will all be so terrified.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
not at all......my head is in a super healthy place, and my life is getting better and better.........this is the key, people like you cannot entertain such possibilities because these facts/beliefs/truths/opinions would pop your little minds and send you to a veggie land unable to function.

you keep living in ignorance to sacrifice, assasination, mind control, and ritual, and plod along in your narrow reality tunnel......for if the tunnel is widened you are telling me you only see your life getting worse.

this is not something i focus on nibble, i am just posting a reply on a forum, i do zillions of things with my time.....its just that over many years i have done a ton of reasearch......on many different topics. you pigeon hole me as it is easier for you.

Like I say, seek help.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I, someone with higher than average IQ, see the symbolism, as it's impossible to ignore,

So you think some mysterious puppet master told the Architect to have triangle floodlights? I think you will find it is more to do with the lightweight structure if the stadium and the "tripod" is the most effective way of supporting the lights without the need for bulky towers.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
In a nutshell the Illuminati are a powerful body of men that rule the world.

They have to decided to celebrate this by decorating the Olympics with their symbolism.

Some nut jobs have decided that this means they are going to blow it up. I, someone with higher than average IQ, see the symbolism, as it's impossible to ignore, but don't think for one minute that there is anything sinister in it. It's just powerful people showing off, much like your average man in the street shows off his new car or girlfriend.

You really beleive this?

Is there not some irony that you are also a moderator for the Board.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
One of the main problems I have with Conspiracy Theorsists is that they don't see the irony of their behaviour. They are trying to replace, in the mind of those they refer to as blind or ignorant, what they consider to be one enforced set of beliefs with their own enforced set of beliefs. It is ignorance and arrogance in the extreme yet they seem too wrapped up in their alternative view of the world to realise this. I personally think that deep down they don't really believe all this nonsense but by relaying these theories to others they are somehow compensating for some rather large inadequecies and gaps in their social skills, not to mention their education.

By convincing themselves that the world is out of their control they can absolve themselves of life's responsibilities and to reinforce this they accuse others of being blind.

For example, The Olympics. Because CT's have never really tested themselves in the real world they try to convince their subconscious that no ordinary group of people could organise such a grand event. It is far more satisfying for their low self esteem to believe a super secret society of all powerful beings are behind the event.

If one can pursuade others what they do is research and that the ideas they have read are somehow legitimate it makes them feel fulfilled. If they can convince people that they have understood the supposed conventional world view but have rejected it they can relieve themselves of the responsibility of actually having to truly understand complex world systems, something they are not wholly capable of doing, or rather they are capable but have such low self esteem they don't believe they are. In short, conspiracy theorists try to convince people they believe this stuff to cover up the gaping holes in their lives.

This, of course, is all theory.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
this is not something i focus on nibble, i am just posting a reply on a forum, i do zillions of things with my time.....its just that over many years i have done a ton of reasearch......on many different topics. you pigeon hole me as it is easier for you.

Then why, in all your years posting here, have we not seen a SINGLE credible piece of research?

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
So you think some mysterious puppet master told the Architect to have triangle floodlights? I think you will find it is more to do with the lightweight structure if the stadium and the "tripod" is the most effective way of supporting the lights without the need for bulky towers.

Don't try to bring rationality into this thread, it doesn't belong here.

One of the main problems I have with Conspiracy Theorsists is that they don't see the irony of their behaviour. They are trying to replace, in the mind of those they refer to as blind or ignorant, what they consider to be one enforced set of beliefs with their own enforced set of beliefs. It is ignorance and arrogance in the extreme yet they seem too wrapped up in their alternative view of the world to realise this. I personally think that deep down they don't really believe all this nonsense but by relaying these theories to others they are somehow compensating for some rather large inadequecies and gaps in their social skills, not to mention their education.

By convincing themselves that the world is out of their control they can absolve themselves of life's responsibilities and to reinforce this they accuse others of being blind.

If one can pursuade others what they do is research and that the ideas they have read are somehow legitimate it makes them feel fulfilled. If they can convince people that they have understood the supposed conventional world view but have rejected it they can relieve themselves of the responsibility of actually having to truly understand complex world systems, something they are not wholly capable of doing. In short, conspiracy theorists try to convince people they believe this stuff to cover up the gaping holes in their lives.

Rarely have I seen such a comprehensive and lucid explanation. At heart of most ct'ers, imo, there is something lacking for which they are desperately seeking. nibble just nailed it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In a nutshell the Illuminati are a powerful body of men that rule the world.

They have to decided to celebrate this by decorating the Olympics with their symbolism.

Some nut jobs have decided that this means they are going to blow it up. I, someone with higher than average IQ, see the symbolism, as it's impossible to ignore, but don't think for one minute that there is anything sinister in it. It's just powerful people showing off, much like your average man in the street shows off his new car or girlfriend.

I do get the car analogy, its the famous Big Car / Small Dick link.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Or put the lights inside the stadium roof as is the case for all modern stadia? And why put them at the top of the pyramids? And why chose the number they have? And why have mascots with just one eye? Just for starters. What mascot in the history of the world which is supposed to appeal to children has just one all seeing eye? Weird.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Or put the lights inside the stadium roof as is the case for all modern stadia? And why put them at the top of the pyramids? And why chose the number they have? And why have mascots with just one eye? Just for starters. What mascot in the history of the world which is supposed to appeal to children has just one all seeing eye? Weird.

The roof would presumably be too low for the lights.

There are 14 floodlights to provide sufficient light for HD cameras so they can do super slow motion shots.

The mascot were designed by a children's author, and children helped with the designs.

Stop going all Dan Brown and just enjoy the Olympics for what they are.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

There are 14 floodlights to provide sufficient light for HD cameras so they can do super slow motion shots.

The mascot were designed by a children's author, and children helped with the designs.

I would just like to add that I know some of the guys involved in designing the lighting for the stadium and at no point were they ever working under the instruction of a lizard dressed as Prince William.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
omg look at all them triangles (in the imortal words of private fraser ( we're DOOMED) I tell ye

Attachments

• FalmerNew Image.JPG
    FalmerNew Image.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 118

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Having been there a couple of times I can confirm that there is no reason why the lights could not have been fitted under the roof.

Anyway people can argue about this for ever, none of us actually know. Just lot's of coincidences coming together that's all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just lot's of coincidences coming together that's all.

Not really though, is it? Anything this large you could easily add up things up and make out they were something "spooky". Try ANY big event, ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here