Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Weird goings on today on the track. There are loads of people in the velodrome - AND THEY'VE ALL GOT EYES.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Craven, Sir John

_44272544_1973_203.jpg

That list can't be true. Box car willie is not on it. I shit you not, I have seen lists in which boxcar willie is a named member. And those lists have been on sites that brunswick and dingodan at the least frequently cite.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Or put the lights inside the stadium roof as is the case for all modern stadia? And why put them at the top of the pyramids? And why chose the number they have? And why have mascots with just one eye? Just for starters. What mascot in the history of the world which is supposed to appeal to children has just one all seeing eye? Weird.

out of interest why do you think 14 floodlights is a strange/significant number

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Kids love wedlock and mandeville. And there is certainly lots of history of weird children's characters. Teletubbies, in the night garden etc.

Not even a recent thing. George and zippy aren't exactly normal looking are they.

What exactly would the point be of having triangle light supports and then putting the lights at the bottom?

Bloody hell, George and Zippy are part of this?!

Its more serious than I could ever have imagined possible.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And why chose the number they have? And why have mascots with just one eye? Just for starters. What mascot in the history of the world which is supposed to appeal to children has just one all seeing eye?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344360563.372580.jpg

Aaaarrrgh! Look at his hat! His hat! What can it mean? :ohmy:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So Giraffe, you have copied and pasted some names. A fair start. Now, to actually put forward an argument of any worth could you please tell me who each and every one of those people are, what connection thay have to one another, how you know for sure they are a member and what consequence this has to the world at large?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hilarious list, with a few red herrings thrown in. I would not mind parking a few of their jam jars when they turn up for a meeting.

However, a few selected " lowlights " from the list,

Ed Balls ! wtf ?

Berlusconi, yep, he'd be good at being part of a secret society now wouldn't he ? I expect he is in charge of the Hospitality Dept.

Jan de Plessis, wasn't he the half drunk, hairy back Saffer from Wild at Heart ?

William Hauge, is he an avatar for the wizened, bony hand of Thatcher ?, surely he can't be allowed an opinion without a chaperone ?

Glenys Kinnock, wife of the Welsh Windbag and darling of the left ?

Some of the names are big scores in scrabble but where are the real bit hitters ? no Oprah, Zuckerberg, Donald Trump, Barney and Adrian Chiles, very poor.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Anyone who dosen´t believe the illuminati exist are seriously delusional or are in complete denial.

The Illuminati DID exist. Founded by Adam Weishaupt to infiltrate Masonic Lodges on the 1790s

It doesn't exist anymore.

Just out of interest...is it any coincidence that most of that list are Jews and it was this sort of f***ing shit that got Hitler the Fuhrer gig...any minute now we'll have the Protocols of the elders of Zion sneaked in to the mix.

It's dangerous stupid talk y'all. It'll end in tears.

any minute now we'll have the Protocols of the elders of Zion sneaked in to the mix.

If I recall correctly at least one of the posters on this thread has in the past claimed the protocls as a genuine document during previous dicussions on their <s>delusions</s> fully researched theories.

edit - bollocks, thought you could use html tags on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here