Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
One of the main problems I have with Conspiracy Theorsists is that they don't see the irony of their behaviour. They are trying to replace, in the mind of those they refer to as blind or ignorant, what they consider to be one enforced set of beliefs with their own enforced set of beliefs. It is ignorance and arrogance in the extreme yet they seem too wrapped up in their alternative view of the world to realise this. I personally think that deep down they don't really believe all this nonsense but by relaying these theories to others they are somehow compensating for some rather large inadequecies and gaps in their social skills, not to mention their education.

By convincing themselves that the world is out of their control they can absolve themselves of life's responsibilities and to reinforce this they accuse others of being blind.

For example, The Olympics. Because CT's have never really tested themselves in the real world they try to convince their subconscious that no ordinary group of people could organise such a grand event. It is far more satisfying for their low self esteem to believe a super secret society of all powerful beings are behind the event.

If one can pursuade others what they do is research and that the ideas they have read are somehow legitimate it makes them feel fulfilled. If they can convince people that they have understood the supposed conventional world view but have rejected it they can relieve themselves of the responsibility of actually having to truly understand complex world systems, something they are not wholly capable of doing, or rather they are capable but have such low self esteem they don't believe they are. In short, conspiracy theorists try to convince people they believe this stuff to cover up the gaping holes in their lives.

This, of course, is all theory.

Great post and spot on.

Having been there a couple of times I can confirm that there is no reason why the lights could not have been fitted under the roof.

Anyway people can argue about this for ever, none of us actually know. Just lot's of coincidences coming together that's all.

You all need to watch this...it might help on the lighting issue (from 25th minute)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't be bothered to read the whole thread again, so I'll just ask.

Tomorrow is the 8th. Was that one of the dates we were supposed to look out for, owing to the probability of something massive either happening or not happening?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
View attachment 33852

Aaaarrrgh! Look at his hat! His hat! What can it mean? :ohmy:

If you can't see great Baboon (Thoth) and the one eye monster (Horus) symbolism in Monsters Inc you are a little blind. They used kids fear for energy too.....Disney.....research who Walt Disney was and who he hung out with.

It was still a fun entertaining film, but they hide symbolism in plain site and most (like you) cannot see it.......it is their way of winking at eachother. Call this post rubbish and it just confirms you are a coincidence theorist.......in massive worldwide films (like monster stink, sorry, inc) there are very little coincidences - everything is thought about deeply.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

Tomorrow is the 8th. Was that one of the dates we were supposed to look out for, owing to the probability of something massive either happening or not happening?

i detect a little pomp in your post.

"we" - you can look at any dates you please.......

i would say there is a high probability of something happening.......lets wait and see and lets hope nothing does happen.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Anyone who dosen´t believe the illuminati exist are seriously delusional or are in complete denial.

what on earth does that have to do with illuminati? presumably you believe "foundation X" is the illuminati? if so, why would they need to go to obscure Lord to try and offload their funds, when they could simply go straight to the PM/Chancellor who is part of their membership. more over, why would they want to, usually they are supposed to be trying to take our money/wealth, not invest theirs.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Just out of interest...is it any coincidence that most of that list are Jews and it was this sort of f***ing shit that got Hitler the Fuhrer gig...any minute now we'll have the Protocols of the elders of Zion sneaked in to the mix.

its not a coincidence, there is a very strong vein of anti-semitism running through the general illuminati conspiracy theory. given that people have been around for over 2000 years, you'd have thought they would have taken over by now. some say they have, but then we're back to the observation of what exactly are they trying to take over now - themselves? ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Yep, that's right Edna, tommorow is THE day, well at least the next day in the sequence possibly or possibly not. Best pack your NBC suit, make sure your Plague and Anthrax shots are up to date too.Transfer your paper assets to Gold, top up on your petrol, if you can legally lay your hands on a heater and a couple of hundred rounds that would help, and be prepared to drink your own urine or get some sterilizing tablets. In other news, rain clearing from the West with temperatures improving.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i detect a little pomp in your post.

"we" - you can look at any dates you please.......

i would say there is a high probability of something happening.......lets wait and see and lets hope nothing does happen.

We KNOW what you mean Brunswick....

Under the gaze of the all seeing eye in the pyramid and the compass and set square stanchions of Stratford..the illuminated ones are going to stage a fake alien invasion in preparation for the arrival of the real aliens...am I right or am I right?

When this doesn't happen I hope you and your mentalist ilk will have the goddamned Christian decency to come back on here and apologise for peddling your anti Semitic bilge on here.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just for starters then:

Prince Phillip
Prince William
George W Bush
George H W Bush
Tony Blair
David Cameron
Rupert Murdoch
William F Buckley Jnr
Rockefellar x 3
Mervyn King

I thought the Illuminati where the ones controlling the politicians, not the actual Politicians.

The very fact that George W made it to the president of the most powerful country on earth made me believe that their was a outside controlling power influencing governments acroos the world. If you are going to try and tel me that he is that controlling power you are never going to convince me. The man is a bufoon!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
but they hide symbolism in plain site and most (like you) cannot see it

on that matter perhaps you can answer me something.it has been suggested the number of pyramid lights on the stadium is a significant number,related to the illuminati etc etc
and i genuinely dont understand this numerical significance.......can you please explain.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Yep, that's right Edna, tommorow is THE day, well at least the next day in the sequence possibly or possibly not. Best pack your NBC suit, make sure your Plague and Anthrax shots are up to date too.Transfer your paper assets to Gold, top up on your petrol, if you can legally lay your hands on a heater and a couple of hundred rounds that would help, and be prepared to drink your own urine or get some sterilizing tablets. In other news, rain clearing from the West with temperatures improving.

Should I set the alarm as normal or should I just ring work and shout "we're all going to f***ing die" and go to the pub to wait for Tony Blair and George W Bush's stormtroopers to kick in the f***ing door carrying pictures of John Craven and Henry Kissinger?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you can't see great Baboon (Thoth) and the one eye monster (Horus) symbolism in Monsters Inc you are a little blind. They used kids fear for energy too.....Disney.....research who Walt Disney was and who he hung out with.

It was still a fun entertaining film, but they hide symbolism in plain site and most (like you) cannot see it.......it is their way of winking at eachother. Call this post rubbish and it just confirms you are a coincidence theorist.......in massive worldwide films (like monster stink, sorry, inc) there are very little coincidences - everything is thought about deeply.

Goodness me. I nearly missed this post.

I don't need to research who Walt Disney was, it's quite common knowledge, and not just to the lucky few (such as yourself of course) who have the superior intelligence necessary to see it. But as for there being a hidden meaning to Monsters Inc...I think you've utterly surpassed yourself with that one, that's just outstanding.

Can you elaborate on the dark truth behind Up, while we're on the subject? And what about Pocohontas? I always had my suspicions about that John Smith character.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
on that matter perhaps you can answer me something.it has been suggested the number of pyramid lights on the stadium is a significant number,related to the illuminati etc etc
and i genuinely dont understand this numerical significance.......can you please explain.

Don't encourage him mate.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Toy Story?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Finding Nemo?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Sorry don't have time to watch all this right now.

But are we substituting the 1% for the Illuminati?

The are obviously a small group of people across the world with a huge amount of greed. The collude with each other, influence politics through lobby groups and cronyism. However I think their is still a big leap from this to them being an organized secret group who are chucking symbols about all over popular culture and world events. There is an even bigger leap to them staging terrorist attacks and massacres to achieve their aims (they are doing very well with out all that effort).

So do you have any proof of the existence of the Illuminati?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Incredibles- wait- I think I've got this one- they all had the letter I on their superhero kits didn't they? I for Incredible...or could it be...in another cunningly disguised piece of pointless symbolism- Illuminati?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wall-E?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So basically anyone who has acheived a modicum of success is branded illuminati by Brunswick? I smell the bitter stench of jealousy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here