Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This thread is very sad. Full of posters claiming it´s all a load of bollocks but yet spending plenty of time on the thread posting as much ´shit´ as anyone else. How many times has Nibble posted on this thread? Nibble. as much as you want to laugh and put down these theories. they´ve clearly effected you. NSC does have choice you know.

I am on this thread so much because, well, because I love you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I am on this thread so much because, well, because I love you.

And I love you too, but it dosen´t need to be your home, you know!? We get your message. No need to keep repeating yourself.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fair play, but it dosen´t need to be your home, you know!?

I'm afraid I am essentialy bedridden at present so you're stuck with me until we either get blown up by John Craven or my antibiotics do their job.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm afraid I am essentialy bedridden at present so you're stuck with me until we either get blown up by John Craven or my antibiotics do their job.

Seriously mate, don´t get wrapped up in all these conspracy theories. It´ll just f*** your head up, like it did when you were a teenager. Leave this stuff to the ones who can handle it x

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Leave this stuff to the ones who can handle it x

i think i can handle it so with that in mind

it has been suggested the number of the pyramid floodlights at the stadium is significant to the illuminati etc etc,i dont get it,can you explain?
what is so significant about the number of floodlights......genuine question.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Seriously mate, don´t get wrapped up in all these conspracy theories. It´ll just f*** your head up, like it did when you were a teenager. Leave this stuff to the ones who can handle it x

I'll leave the conspiracy stuff to you, who is handling it all so well and you should in turn continue to leave the real world to those of us who can handle that. x

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
This thread is very sad. It´s full of posters claiming alternative theories to the media theories, are all a load of bollocks but yet they love spending plenty of time on the thread posting as much ´shit´ as anyone else!? Bizarre!
How many times has Nibble posted on this thread? Nibble. as much as you want to laugh and put down these theories, they´ve clearly effected you! NSC does have choice you know.

I am glad you think this thread is sad. (hopefully you wont open it anymore) I however am recovering from a major operation, and therefore cant go out much at the moment.
This thread makes me smile at least once or twice an hour, whilst helping to pass the time on what is otherwise quite a long boring day. So sad or not i will continue to post here

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You see the problem is this...and it really is a problem.

IF there is sme gargantuan plot going on with a bunch of rich Jews pulling all the strings of world power...and it is a big IF...then what are the soldiers of truth doing on a Brighton and Hove Albion fans forum warning us that some dire plot is about to unfold before the worlds eyes, even hinting at specific dates where the massive event will occur?

If I were in on some demonic plot to do something heinous to thousands of women and kids in Stratford, if I was convinced that some harm was about to befall them i would probably try and do something to...oh I don't know...stop it, to try and convince someone in law enforcement with whatever robust evidence I had to try and prevent it.

Why do the truthers not do this? Because (they will tell you) the police, army, st John ambulance and whoever are conspirators too who would arrange for them to quietly vanish. So what to do? I know, I will make veiled threats to a bunch of lower league football fans in the hope that, via their ridicule, I will somehow head off Masonic wickedness.

I was once told, in a Birkehead nightclub, by a well known smack head that he had been waiting to score in a flat in west London at 3.00 am and that "uncle" Frank Bough, all knitted jumpers and good cheer was shit faced in the hall waiting to score some sniff...I laughed in his face...and then, within a couple of months I realised he was right, unle frank was a coke head and sex and drink addict and I had missed the chance to make some serious tabloid dough. I knew something of national interest but thought I would be mocked if I told anyone of influence so chose to do nothing apart from tell a bunch of smelly scouse art students who no one would take seriously. The analogy does work if you think about it.

Go on then Brunswick, giraffe and others, if you really believe something awful is about to happen in East London, tell someone who :
A) can do something to prevent it
B) gives a shit.

It's you lot that keep bringing this up..you obviously have some inside dope here.act, don't hint.

I like your point here.

This thread has made me wonder how you deal with knowledge such as this. It has been suggested that the protagonists are headfucked but Brunswick has replied that he is very comfortable with his "truth".

I think that this is the most difficult part to get my head around as if I knew this truth it would be an incredible burden, i think i would feel an immense frustration at people not believing or acting on what i was saying. I would also feel an immense guilt after Illuminati attacks on people that I, as an enlightened and informed member of society had not done more to spread the word or do something to prevent the deaths of thousands of people and the enslaving of millions of others.

The impression I get of the conspiracy theorists on here is one off arrogance "I know something you don't know", "you do not have the vision or intelligence to understand what I understand" type thing.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

As to why I am on this thread. I am unsure if I just find this stuff fascinating or if I have no life. Probably a bit of both.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
This is the same poster that advised another member that in order to win back his ex he should practice magic and give her "loaded" crystals as a gift. Brunswick, do you spend a lot of time in those shope where they sell greetings cards with pictures of dolphins swimming through rainbows, bits of stone that posess magic powers to the beholder, dreamcatchers and stinks of patchouili and incense?

i certainly did not "advise" it was a fun thread so i joined in.

dolphins swimming thro rainbows - lol - you made me spill my morning tea....hahahahaha. i really am far apart from those floaty new age types so its funny you have me down as one of them....hahaha.

seriously tho, if you don't think gemstones that are millions of years old cannot be "loaded" then you should come and see me some time....ill show you some stuff. .....or do some research (all from before 1900 or you will stumble into the dophin haha types).

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i certainly did not "advise" it was a fun thread so i joined in.

dolphins swimming thro rainbows - lol - you made me spill my morning tea....hahahahaha. i really am far apart from those floaty new age types so its funny you have me down as one of them....hahaha.

seriously tho, if you don't think gemstones that are millions of years old cannot be "loaded" then you should come and see me some time....ill show you some stuff. .....or do some research (all from before 1900 or you will stumble into the dophin haha types).

Roughly how many different drugs do you take in an average weekend, Brunswick?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Goodness me. I nearly missed this post.

I don't need to research who Walt Disney was, it's quite common knowledge, and not just to the lucky few (such as yourself of course) who have the superior intelligence necessary to see it. But as for there being a hidden meaning to Monsters Inc...I think you've utterly surpassed yourself with that one, that's just outstanding.

Can you elaborate on the dark truth behind Up, while we're on the subject? And what about Pocohontas? I always had my suspicions about that John Smith character.

they are not hidden meanings, it is not hidden - it is just another layer. pochahontis is an old tale not created by disney.

so you are saying the multi dimensional baboon and one eyed characters in MI are nothing to do with Thoth and Horus? completely coincidental? yes, to a normal western 9-5 type person of course it is nonsense, but to many other people, it isn't, especially when they know about W.Disney.

so, let me get this straight too, a month ago you ban me for posting (without insults) in a conspiratorial thread i did not create. And yesterday i see you jibing for dates, and stirring up replies in conspiracy threads.

you need to go into some woods, sit down, and have a little look at yourself.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was Monsters Inc not made forty years after Walt Disney died?

Can these illuminati spooks even control us from the grave? Bad times

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's not dead you fool! Do some research.......

Of course! What an idiot I've been.

He's sat in his gold chair at the top table in the secret bunker, chatting to JKF about f***ing us all over, by messing up the motorway information signs, and fixing the price of picnic eggs.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
they are not hidden meanings, it is not hidden - it is just another layer. pochahontis is an old tale not created by disney.

so you are saying the multi dimensional baboon and one eyed characters in MI are nothing to do with Thoth and Horus? completely coincidental? yes, to a normal western 9-5 type person of course it is nonsense, but to many other people, it isn't, especially when they know about W.Disney.

so, let me get this straight too, a month ago you ban me for posting (without insults) in a conspiratorial thread i did not create. And yesterday i see you jibing for dates, and stirring up replies in conspiracy threads.

you need to go into some woods, sit down, and have a little look at yourself.

You realise she's in law enforcement? If Edna were to be caught indulging in such behaviour it could well lose her her job.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Of course! What an idiot I've been.

He's sat in his gold chair at the top table in the secret bunker, chatting to JKF about f***ing us all over, by messing up the motorway information signs, and fixing the price of picnic eggs.

Didn't they freeze his swede? I imagine he is still giving orders direct from the frozen tundra of his crystalised brain like some cheap Dr Who villain.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Didn't they freeze his swede? I imagine he is still giving orders direct from the frozen tundra of his crystalised brain like some cheap Dr Who villain.

I imagine that these lizard chaps have got scientists well more advanced than our own, and have by now brought WD's brain out of cryogenic storage, and transplanted it into a new host.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You realise she's in law enforcement? If Edna were to be caught indulging in such behaviour it could well lose her her job.

She is in law enforcement and a willing puppet of the illuminati. Bruswick should be very worried she hasn't alerted her bosses to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here