Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
it has been suggested on this thread the number of pyramid floodlights at the stadium is symbolically significant to the illuminati.
i dont get it.......can you explain what is significant about this number

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[MENTION=1313]BadFish[/MENTION] [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]

can't find them...what are post # or could you repost pls?

1. How can you be so calm about your knowledge?
2. How does the burden of this truth not weigh heavy around your neck?
3. Why are you not doing everything you can to warn others about what you know?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
it has been suggested on this thread the number of pyramid floodlights at the stadium is symbolically significant to the illuminati.
i dont get it.......can you explain what is significant about this number

13 is an occult number......to get your head around occult numbers would take too much time....instead....check these out and find your way.

Numbers_-_Their_Occult_Power_and_Mystic_Virtues_by_W._Wynn_Westcott
Crowley does a deep book on occult numbers (lets not bring up the bad things he did...not relevant to the thread).

the lights "do have" "all seeing eye" symbolism......the symbol is very important in high esoteric circles....the reason why cannot be fully understood if read anywhere, but the core meaning is able to be found.....by any man.

060808church5.jpg

catholicpoland.jpg

TriEye.jpg

Olympic+Stadium+Floodlights+Switched+First+7crzB6uKCJ-l.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
13 is an occult number......to get your head around occult numbers would take too much time....instead....check these out and find your way.

Numbers_-_Their_Occult_Power_and_Mystic_Virtues_by_W._Wynn_Westcott
Crowley does a deep book on occult numbers (lets not bring up the bad things he did...not relevant to the thread).

the lights "do have" "all seeing eye" symbolism......the symbol is very important in high esoteric circles....the reason why cannot be fully understood if read anywhere, but the core meaning is able to be found.....by any man.

060808church5.jpg

catholicpoland.jpg

TriEye.jpg

Olympic+Stadium+Floodlights+Switched+First+7crzB6uKCJ-l.jpg

thats really great except
Has all the extensive research you carry out on such matters not revealed to you the blindingly obvious fact that there are 14 floodlights?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I thought it was something to do with the church getting people to adopt their 12 month calendar instead of the previous 13 months one. So they told everyone that 13 was a dangerous and evil unlucky number. - not sure where i read that but hey. it's a theory.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
1. How can you be so calm about your knowledge?
2. How does the burden of this truth not weigh heavy around your neck?
3. Why are you not doing everything you can to warn others about what you know?

1. everything is in perfect harmony....i live surrounded by nature and amazing views......its beautiful......its just "stuff" occuring.
2. why should it? its hardly outrageous to think banks, 911, 77, a world elite etc all has silly greedy and dark undertones......we have day and night, the tides go in and out - its just duality. conflict always comes with duality.
3. everyone has to find their own truth in their own way. if i did, people only run the other way....so theres no point.....but, if i see silly thread or post on here born out of group think, i feel compelled to reply my opinion.....or, if someone asks me (in person) a question, i say what i feel.

:)

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Your obsession with these conspiracy theories, the Illuminati, 911, false flag attacks etc. etc. It is not sane behaviour.

i am not obsessed at all, it is a fraction of the things i have researched......we could talk all day about a multitude of different subjects.......i dont start any of the "conspiratorial" threads on here if you have not noticed.

what is "sane" behavoir is subjective. world events and structure are surely interesting.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I thought it was something to do with the church getting people to adopt their 12 month calendar instead of the previous 13 months one. So they told everyone that 13 was a dangerous and evil unlucky number. - not sure where i read that but hey. it's a theory.

the unlucky term for friday 13th comes from the persecution of the Knights Templars (90% sure of this).

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
1. everything is in perfect harmony....i live surrounded by nature and amazing views......its beautiful......its just "stuff" occuring.
2. why should it? its hardly outrageous to think banks, 911, 77, a world elite etc all has silly greedy and dark undertones......we have day and night, the tides go in and out - its just duality. conflict always comes with duality.
3. everyone has to find their own truth in their own way. if i did, people only run the other way....so theres no point.....but, if i see silly thread or post on here born out of group think, i feel compelled to reply my opinion.....or, if someone asks me (in person) a question, i say what i feel.

:)

There was one more I forgot.

4. If something does happen at the Olympics will you feel guilty that you did not do more to warn the world of what is gong to happen?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm utterly baffled by all this Illuminati business.

Who are they?

What are they?

What do they do?

What are there aims?

Why do old mythic symbols and numbers mean so much to them?

The list of possible members posted earlier has a lot of world leaders(past and present) and rich and powerful people. Did they become members once they'd attained a position of power or were they already members who were manipulated into those positions?

What exactly is the new world order?

I'm sure I have plenty of other questions but they're the ones that leap off the top of my head. If someone-preferably someone who believes in it-could answer those questions it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
thats really great except
Has all the extensive research you carry out on such matters not revealed to you the blindingly obvious fact that there are 14 floodlights?

i don't know how many there are, i answered the question i was asked.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I'm utterly baffled by all this Illuminati business.

Who are they?

What are they?

What do they do?

What are there aims?

Why do old mythic symbols and numbers mean so much to them?

The list of possible members posted earlier has a lot of world leaders(past and present) and rich and powerful people. Did they become members once they'd attained a position of power or were they already members who were manipulated into those positions?

What exactly is the new world order?

I'm sure I have plenty of other questions but they're the ones that leap off the top of my head. If someone-preferably someone who believes in it-could answer those questions it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

this is a key post.....most people (men especially) need hard answers, hard facts.....but so much of this is grey and multi layered. as many cannot have their desire for hard facts fed, they turn the other way and call it nonsense. this i totally understand.

go to amazon or utube.....follow your nose.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
13 is an occult number.....

i think its safe to say if you cant even get the number of floodlights correct you are a little bit over your head.

could it be the case your extensive research revolves around a couple of websites and you are just a simple sheep that blindly believes any bullshit thrown your way.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
this is a key post.....most people (men especially) need hard answers, hard facts.....but so much of this is grey and multi layered. as many cannot have their desire for hard facts fed, they turn the other way and call it nonsense. this i totally understand.

go to amazon or utube.....follow your nose.

My favourite mass get out clause has always been "The lord moves in mysterious ways". But yours is a new pretender to the throne. excellent!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here