Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

16210127-942x530.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
this is a key post.....most people (men especially) need hard answers, hard facts.....but so much of this is grey and multi layered. as many cannot have their desire for hard facts fed, they turn the other way and call it nonsense. this i totally understand.

go to amazon or utube.....follow your nose.

A general overview will suffice. Thanks.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
go to amazon or utube.....follow your nose.

Brilliant. Is this where you do most of your 'research'?

I have another question for you, Brunswick. I have a half decent job that I quite enjoy, I earn reasonable money, I'm getting married shortly and have a nice house, I go on nice holidays and have a season ticket at the Amex, I have loads of friends and family and generally love my life. Can you tell me how I am 'enslaved' and what it is that I should be looking out for, and just how exactly all these conspiracy theories effect me? I notice the Olympic Stadium
hasn't gone up in flames just yet, I thought today was going to be the day? Still a few hours left I guess.

And once again, do you believe every conspiracy theory you read, or do you just pick the ones you like the sound of most, or the ones that have the best videos on YouTube?

Also, what do you do for a living? You must have to earn money somehow, yes? Do you pay tax?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
There was one more I forgot.

4. If something does happen at the Olympics will you feel guilty that you did not do more to warn the world of what is gong to happen?

nope....i did do a couple of things so i would rest easy.....i don't really do guilt - just drains your own energy. but, even tho i think there is 55-65% chance of something happening, i hope it doesn't.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
could it be the case your extensive research revolves around a couple of websites and you are just a simple sheep that blindly believes any bullshit thrown your way.

And as mentioned earlier, absolutely no different to any religious nut who bases his entire life on a book written thousands of years ago and has been regularly updated, changed and contradicted to suit the times ever since?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
nope....i did do a couple of things so i would rest easy.....i don't really do guilt - just drains your own energy. but, even tho i think there is 55-65% chance of something happening, i hope it doesn't.

I think that there is a 55-65% chance that you're a virgin.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Brilliant. Is this where you do most of your 'research'?

I have another question for you, Brunswick. I have a half decent job that I quite enjoy, I earn reasonable money, I'm getting married shortly and have a nice house, I go on nice holidays and have a season ticket at the Amex, I have loads of friends and family and generally love my life. Can you tell me how I am 'enslaved' and what it is that I should be looking out for, and just how exactly all these conspiracy theories effect me? I notice the Olympic Stadium
hasn't gone up in flames just yet, I thought today was going to be the day? Still a few hours left I guess.

And once again, do you believe every conspiracy theory you read, or do you just pick the ones you like the sound of most, or the ones that have the best videos on YouTube?

Also, what do you do for a living? You must have to earn money somehow, yes? Do you pay tax?

all these things are impermenant, and mostly sit upon the handrails of a system.......a system that enslaves (only to a certain extent) thro tax, lies, and controlling beliefs.

hehehe, a childish Q, i rule out tons of CT, and follow my nose on some.

my income comes from a viarety of means that help people, and have paid no tax since i found out the london bombings had goverment involvement.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What an absolute tosser comment.

I think i prefer the illuminati.

One has no social conscience or care for their fellow human beings. They are arrogant and won't lower themselves to talk to the likes of us. They are dangerous and putting the world at risk.

The others are a secret society called the illuminati.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I think that there is a 55-65% chance that you're a virgin.

i know there is a 100% chance i have slept with and received love from women you could only dream about.........you are in group think, you are pigeon holing me.....its a trap commander.....and you are diving into it.

you want to think i am some glasses wearing nerd with no social skills.........go with it if it makes you feel better.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
all these things are impermenant, and mostly sit upon the handrails of a system.......a system that enslaves (only to a certain extent) thro tax, lies, and controlling beliefs.

my income comes from a viarety of means that help people, and have paid no tax since i found out the london bombings had goverment involvement.

It what way are you less enslaved than the rest of us?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think I may have realised what's going to happen - just where and when now !!! We're all going to BURN :eek:

images

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
What an absolute tosser comment.

why? i try and act so i dont have much to be guilty about....simples.

for those in here who read something and just want to insult....pm me the insult - you are stopping the flow of the thread....thanks.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

I would be fascinated to know the CT's that you think are ridiculous. Could you name one?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
shame you cant pick out the basic lies thrown your way.......13 bloody floodlights......honestly how stupid can you lot be

the number of floodlights would add nothing to the symbolism i researched......its tiny......you asked me a question, i answered it. the number of floodlights does not concern me - i politely asnwered.....grow up a little huh.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
the number of floodlights would add nothing to the symbolism i researched

except when of course you have people saying "look there are 13 floodlights its a clear sign of the illuminati" then it becomes relevant.
its the same as dingodan posting invented pictures to prove his point.

you are another that just adds to the lies that are preying on fragile minds

anyway we shall know by the ending of the closing ceremony that your 55%-60% prediction of something happening is twaddle.

perhaps then you will go away and grow up a little.........eh?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
why? i try and act so i dont have much to be guilty about....simples.

for those in here who read something and just want to insult....pm me the insult - you are stopping the flow of the thread....thanks.

I'm not "just looking to insult". To say you "don't do guilt" is an incredibly heartless comment to make.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
except when of course you have people saying "look there are 13 floodlights its a clear sign of the illuminati" then it becomes relevant.
its the same as dingodan posting invented pictures to prove his point.

you are another that just adds to the lies that are preying on fragile minds

anyway we shall know by the ending of the closing ceremony that your 55%-60% prediction of something happening is twaddle.

perhaps then you will go away and grow up a little.........eh?

if nothing happens, it is a good chance that it is the levels of awareness that would have stopped the plans. goto google or youtube and type "olympics 2012 false flag" its completely viral....even 9-5 tax payers are posting in a threads about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here