Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
OK, I was bored at lunchtime so I gave it a go. Every single link on the first results page falls into one of the following :

> Website down
> Such poorly written "articles" that they can barely be classed as English
> Not one shred of evidence that ANYTHING will or even might happen

ever heard of google profiling and filtering? started about 8 months ago. a google search is different on each and every computer.......this is the way they want it.....research cognative modelling too.

google search results on my pc is faaaar different to one in a village library.

for instance, if one types in "egypt" one might get holidays, pyramids, or riots and politics.....depends on the machines profile and it has been before. i think this tech was linked to DARPA who @Beohthelm licks......i could be wrong.

it basically stops the internet being a "decent, equal, open, search engine."

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For someone who has done so much research into the matter, I'd have thought you could spell Reichstag without too much difficulty.

I see you only believe in the "group think" MSM approved spelling of the word.

Those of us with our eyes and ears open spell it Riasdh ccckks taaaaGEN(3).

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Without taxation we don't have government or public services and the world goes back to the dark ages or descends into anarchy. As the Illuminati have yet to subject us to the reign of terror you predict I'll happily stick with them for now.

And ironically, while Brunswick states we have to pay taxes, on the other hand he states he doesn't do so. He really does get confused !

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
ever heard of google profiling and filtering? started about 8 months ago. a google search is different on each and every computer.......this is the way they want it.....research cognative modelling too.

for instance, if one types in "egypt" one might get holidays, pyramids, or riots and politics.....depends on the machines profile and it has been before. i think this tech was linked to DARPA who @Beohthelm licks......i could be wrong.

Yes thank you I have heard of it. It's easily sorted by deleting all your cookies and temporary internet files. I have just done this and while I get slightly different links they are all still badly written with absolutely no substance or evidence.

Well don't use google and stop accepting cookies. There are other search engines that have far better privacy policies and personally i think are better anyway.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

Okay I agree that to some extent google gives you results in line with what you have searched for before. However there are a lot more search engines out there that don't. So could one not just use one of them, or are they all run by google as well?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
As the Illuminati have yet to subject us to the reign of terror you predict I'll happily stick with them for now.

WW1, WW2, Vietnam, 911, 77, Guatemala, Cambodia,Iraq, Afgan... etc etc.........wow, just because something does not affect does not mean mass terror has not already occurred. just like other posters in this thread, all you think about is "your life, your salary, your house, etc."

wow.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Is that an invitation to a Rumble? :eek:

Bring it on.

Watch out for them Nuns with guns!

nuns%20with%20guns.jpg

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Okay I agree that to some extent google gives you results in line with what you have searched for before. However there are a lot more search engines out there that don't. So could one not just use one of them, or are they all run by google as well?

nah, they are independent..........unfortunately google is just soo good at what it does. the others are just very lame. i was just pointing out that the persons search replies were meant to be cack, because he never looks at this sort of stuff. keeps him away from it. this is the main key to search filtering.

nah, they are independent..........unfortunately google is just soo good at what it does. the others are just very lame. i was just pointing out that the persons search replies were meant to be cack, because he never looks at this sort of stuff. keeps him away from it. this is the main key to search filtering.

So these all powerful people who intend to enslave us all and control google AND the web have allowed independent search engines to flourish? You don't really think things through at times do you.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
WW1, WW2, Vietnam, 911, 77, Guatemala, Cambodia,Iraq, Afgan... etc etc.........wow, just because something does not affect does not mean mass terror has not already occurred. just like other posters in this thread, all you think about is "your life, your salary, your house, etc."

wow.

To be fair, i've always done alright under the Illuminati, so i think i'll stick with them for now

Thanks for the alternative offer :shrug:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
ok, i got 100 notifications, and posts coming it at me personally like wild fire

This is the most worrying thing for me. You can post all you like on here I am pretty sure no-one has taken you seriously and all you've done is alienate hundreds of people against CT's.

However you have 100 personal posts coming at you! Who the hell from? I do hope these aren't vulnerable and easily influenced people.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
So these all powerful people who intend to enslave us all and control google AND the web have allowed independent search engines to flourish? You don't really think things through at times do you.

little by little no? google has the lions share of users. its a bit like get the bbc, cnn, and fox controlled, and let the little flish do what they want.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think this tech was linked to DARPA who @Beohthelm licks......i could be wrong.

very wrong, you're talking about the algorithms for the serving adverts, not results. they are the same. i dont recall i "lick" DARPA, only highlighted you are using DARPA tech too. hope you are enjoying it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Amazing, The thread has gone Turbo. Brunswick's little prediction didn't come true and he is doing all he can to back peddle and answer every question asked of him. Brunswick old boy, you're a total bellend.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Amazing, The thread has gone Turbo. Brunswick's little prediction didn't come true and he is doing all he can to back peddle and answer evry question asked of him. Brunswick old boy, you're a total bellend.

to be fair to brunswick he did include the 12th as one of his possible dates so there is the possibility of a few more days of this nonsense

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Amazing, The thread has gone Turbo. Brunswick's little prediction didn't come true and he is doing all he can to back peddle and answer every question asked of him. Brunswick old boy, you're a total bellend.

no back peddling......i hope nothing happens you moron. on lots of threads i openly answer questions.....there is no new catalyst in this thread.

massively OT but out of interest how long have you been exempt from paying VAT on goods and services

a few years.

no back peddling......i hope nothing happens you moron. on lots of threads i openly answer questions.....there is no new catalyst in this thread.

a few years.

How exactly does one decide not to pay VAT when it's already added to most items we buy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here