Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Finding Nemo?

Hold on there bald eagle!

Finding Nemo is analogous to the story of Jesus. Think about it...fish symbols were the secret code used by early Christians to recognise each other right under the pyramid floodlights of Rome!

He loses his Dad (god) and goes on an unlikely journey where he gathers a following of strange characters he is scooped up in a big net and teaches all the other fish that if they all swim together they can be free...then, in the end he is reunited with his father in a seaweed heaven.

It's about as plausible as that hoth nonsense.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
However I think their is still a big leap from this to them being an organized secret group who are chucking symbols about all over popular culture and world events. There is an even bigger leap to them staging terrorist attacks and massacres to achieve their aims (they are doing very well with out all that effort).

Do you mean there isn't a big oval table they all sit around ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Goodness me. I nearly missed this post.

I don't need to research who Walt Disney was, it's quite common knowledge, and not just to the lucky few (such as yourself of course) who have the superior intelligence necessary to see it. But as for there being a hidden meaning to Monsters Inc...I think you've utterly surpassed yourself with that one, that's just outstanding.

Can you elaborate on the dark truth behind Up, while we're on the subject? And what about Pocohontas? I always had my suspicions about that John Smith character.

It is almost like, once you have decided that a secret society are using certain symbolism to communicate to each other or show off or whatever. You can then find those symbols all over the place, the more you see them the more they back up the idea that the secret society are leaving them.

The fact is the symbols you see are everywhere if you want to find them.

I am interested to know how these symbols are linked to this secret society? There seems to be a lot of assumption about the Illuminati are using these symbols but how do we know that they use these particular symbols (assuming they exist at all, of course). Why not a circle and a cat?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Do you mean there isn't a big oval table they all sit around ?

Well apparently they communicate by taking over world events and chucking triangles and eyes about. Surely a conference call or email is cheaper and easier, not to mention more secret.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
It is almost like, once you have decided that a secret society are using certain symbolism to communicate to each other or show off or whatever. You can then find those symbols all over the place, the more you see them the more they back up the idea that the secret society are leaving them.

The fact is the symbols you see are everywhere if you want to find them.

I am interested to know how these symbols are linked to this secret society? There seems to be a lot of assumption about the Illuminati are using these symbols but how do we know that they use these particular symbols (assuming they exist at all, of course). Why not a circle and a cat?

Veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you can't see great Baboon (Thoth) and the one eye monster (Horus) symbolism in Monsters Inc you are a little blind. They used kids fear for energy too.....Disney.....research who Walt Disney was and who he hung out with.

It was still a fun entertaining film, but they hide symbolism in plain site and most (like you) cannot see it.......it is their way of winking at eachother. Call this post rubbish and it just confirms you are a coincidence theorist.......in massive worldwide films (like monster stink, sorry, inc) there are very little coincidences - everything is thought about deeply.

This is the same poster that advised another member that in order to win back his ex he should practice magic and give her "loaded" crystals as a gift. Brunswick, do you spend a lot of time in those shope where they sell greetings cards with pictures of dolphins swimming through rainbows, bits of stone that posess magic powers to the beholder, dreamcatchers and stinks of patchouili and incense?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hold on there bald eagle!

Finding Nemo is analogous to the story of Jesus. Think about it...fish symbols were the secret code used by early Christians to recognise each other right under the pyramid floodlights of Rome!

He loses his Dad (god) and goes on an unlikely journey where he gathers a following of strange characters he is scooped up in a big net and teaches all the other fish that if they all swim together they can be free...then, in the end he is reunited with his father in a seaweed heaven.

It's about as plausible as that hoth nonsense.

You mean stories can be interpreted in different ways????? a bit like symbols i suppose..........and flood lights!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Why not a circle and a cat?

Bond.jpg

Rumbled.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
This is the same poster that advised another member that in order to win back his ex he should practice magic and give her "loaded" crystals as a gift. ?

I Rather fear it is him.

I am not entirely sure I should be trusting this young mans judgement when it comes to the eternal struggle between the forces of darkness and light.

When they come for us I would rather be holding a baseball bat with big nails in it than a lump of yuri gellar crystal and an Indian dream catcher.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I Rather fear it is him.

I am not entirely sure I should be trusting this young mans judgement when it comes to the eternal struggle between the forces of darkness and light.

When they come for us I would rather be holding a baseball bat with big nails in it than a lump of yuri gellar crystal and an Indian dream catcher.

But they are coming for you my friend. In fact they are already here, probably planting triangle eyes and dreams in your knicker drawer as we speak.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A wingnut is someone on the far-right wing or far-left wing of the political spectrum - the professional partisans, the unhinged activists and the paranoid conspiracy theorists. They're the people who always try to divide rather than unite us.
John Avlon

I don't know if you have read any John Avlon or seen him at all? From what I have read and seen of him he is the voice of reason and believes in problem solving not extreme measures or conspiracy theories. Really rather good. A few of the Fruitloop McCrazytrons on here would benefit greatly from his work. That and EST of course.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm probably going to bring a ton of shat down on my head but I really feel I have to say this. I think that I'm going to have to accept that these Illuminati people exist despite the fact that I didn't vote for them or have any say in what they do.
I suppose the best thing I can do now is carry on going about my business and not go worrying about natural or un-natural disasters, seismic shifts in world markets or the rise and fall of nations or dictators or political systems I think I'll just have to be happy to have a roof over my head and a few quid in my pocket to jingle jangle and a few nice beers and home cooked food.

But, if something truly bad IS going to happen, can they please not mess up the Dartford Tunnel or Queen Elizabeth Bridge in the next couple of weeks as me and Mrs V are off for a few days in Norfolk soon, ta

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
This is the same poster that advised another member that in order to win back his ex he should practice magic and give her "loaded" crystals as a gift. Brunswick, do you spend a lot of time in those shope where they sell greetings cards with pictures of dolphins swimming through rainbows, bits of stone that posess magic powers to the beholder, dreamcatchers and stinks of patchouili and incense?

nah i think he spends to much time in them shops that sell skins, rips, pipes, bongs, and boxes with cannabis leaves on them

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i detect a little pomp in your post.

"we" - you can look at any dates you please.......

i would say there is a high probability of something happening.......lets wait and see and lets hope nothing does happen.

Serious question. Do you believe every single conspiracy theory you read / hear of, or do you just pick and choose the ones you like the sound of?

Tell us what you think might happen tomorrow then. Because I'm predicting that whatever your predicting, won't.

You say there is a 'high probability' of something happening, that suggests you think it is more likely than not, yes? So what will you say when this time tomorrow, nothing has happened? Will you be disappointed?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have a feeling that tomorrow we will either see the total disappearance of these clever CT's or lots of waffle about how they never said anything would definately happen.personlly hope for the former but part of me is looking forward to this thread going turbo.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Serious question. Do you believe every single conspiracy theory you read / hear of, or do you just pick and choose the ones you like the sound of?

Tell us what you think might happen tomorrow then. Because I'm predicting that whatever your predicting, won't.

You say there is a 'high probability' of something happening, that suggests you think it is more likely than not, yes? So what will you say when this time tomorrow, nothing has happened? Will you be disappointed?

you must know something your not telling the rest of us:eek:
ok gona :wave:my ass goodbye and go:shootselfmight as well:shrug:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have a feeling that tomorrow we will either see the total disappearance of these clever CT's or lots of waffle about how they never said anything would definately happen.personlly hope for the former but part of me is looking forward to this thread going turbo.

This one was just a warning, a show of strength if you like, but next time, next time they are really going to get us! Mwmaaaha mwmwaahaa mwmwaahaa.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
This thread is very sad. It´s full of posters claiming alternative theories to the media theories, are all a load of bollocks but yet they love spending plenty of time on the thread posting as much ´shit´ as anyone else!? Bizarre!
How many times has Nibble posted on this thread? Nibble. as much as you want to laugh and put down these theories, they´ve clearly effected you! NSC does have choice you know.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
You see the problem is this...and it really is a problem.

IF there is sme gargantuan plot going on with a bunch of rich Jews pulling all the strings of world power...and it is a big IF...then what are the soldiers of truth doing on a Brighton and Hove Albion fans forum warning us that some dire plot is about to unfold before the worlds eyes, even hinting at specific dates where the massive event will occur?

If I were in on some demonic plot to do something heinous to thousands of women and kids in Stratford, if I was convinced that some harm was about to befall them i would probably try and do something to...oh I don't know...stop it, to try and convince someone in law enforcement with whatever robust evidence I had to try and prevent it.

Why do the truthers not do this? Because (they will tell you) the police, army, st John ambulance and whoever are conspirators too who would arrange for them to quietly vanish. So what to do? I know, I will make veiled threats to a bunch of lower league football fans in the hope that, via their ridicule, I will somehow head off Masonic wickedness.

I was once told, in a Birkehead nightclub, by a well known smack head that he had been waiting to score in a flat in west London at 3.00 am and that "uncle" Frank Bough, all knitted jumpers and good cheer was shit faced in the hall waiting to score some sniff...I laughed in his face...and then, within a couple of months I realised he was right, unle frank was a coke head and sex and drink addict and I had missed the chance to make some serious tabloid dough. I knew something of national interest but thought I would be mocked if I told anyone of influence so chose to do nothing apart from tell a bunch of smelly scouse art students who no one would take seriously. The analogy does work if you think about it.

Go on then Brunswick, giraffe and others, if you really believe something awful is about to happen in East London, tell someone who :
A) can do something to prevent it
B) gives a shit.

It's you lot that keep bringing this up..you obviously have some inside dope here.act, don't hint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here