Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the evidence for a "secret" cabal controlling things and large event is astounding.

one can start research at:

knights templars
bhavarian illuminati and links to banking dynasties.
the Demici family in the renaissance period.
masonic symbolism in the JFK assasination.
masonic links to NASA and the Nazis.
the IMF / World Bank / Bilderberg / Trilateral Commission / Council of Foreign affairs.
WHO and FDA links to shady chars in US gov.
Wall Street " "
Banks funding both sides of wars.

these are not seperate silos if you research enough.....the information is out there.

i can accuse someone of not looking at info when i post a link and the reply is "i dont care to look at it."

I have looked into a lot of that stuff before. As you would predict from under-educated conspiracy theorists with no experience or skill in assembling any kind of coherant argument (much like Brunswick, The Truth, Dingo etc) all "evidence" one will find on these disparate subjects is a poorly presented, misleading, misunderstood jumble of cobbled together coincidences loosely strung together to provide what conspiracy theorists believe constitutes a convincing argument. I mean really, just listing a bunch of conspiracy's and telling us to go research them isn't really a convincing thesis is it? I can only imagine the CT community must be proud to have so many erudite spokespersons. Research? You haven't got a clue where to begin.

One of the myriad problems you have is that you seem to believe you are the first person on here to have looked into these theories. Most of us have heard them years ago, we looked at what they had to say and dismissed them as nonsense created to fill empty lives at the best. I am in my thirties and I remember hearing this bobbins since about the age of 12, I think I briefly entertained some of the ideas again in my late teens. You aren't the first mate, you won't be the last and if you think you are educating anyone on NSC you are sorely mistaken. You seem to believe that because we don't buy into the extreme and convoluted conspiracies and organisations you feel you have some insight into, that we are ignorant. We are all aware how government and corporations interact. It's how things have worked for centuries. I for one think many things are hidden from us. I just don't believe it's some sinister cabal out to destroy mankind as we know it.

It's not that I have a problem with what you believe. I firmly believe anyone can believe whatever old tosh they like. It's that you throw all this nonsense around and claim it's research. You don't have a clue what research is. Your arguments are so poor it actually pains me to see them written down. Anyone that has done any kind of proessional or competent research would be at best amused, at worst insulted by your attempts.

I notice none of this bollocks you say is going to happen at the Olympics is failing to materialise and that your confidence in your predictions is decreasing accordingly. In fact you seem to be trying to change the subject most of the time.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This is the bit that I find perhaps most ridiculous; that these organisations, which run the world and plan all of these complicated events (not to mention keeping everyone involved hush hush) apparently feel somehow compelled to leave these ridiculous (and apparently obvious, when you look for them) signs everywhere to prove that it's them behind it all. Not great for a 'secret' organisation really, is it.

i dont understand this part, and probably what drives my fasination. its quasi-religious, or rather anti-religious. the theme is of the occult and non-christian beliefs, anti-semitism features quite heavily too. they had the belief that this shadowy group are satanist/occultists with ideas like drawing energy from negative associations. i reckon its roots are in puritan christains and their invention of witchcraft.

i think you will find your views on 9/11 and 7/7 are the ones that are on the end of manipulation.

as i believe i have said before, you confuse anyone not buying into the 9/11 and 7/7 conspiracies of believing the "official" version. i have no doubt that 9/11 could have been a conspiracy beyond the known antogonists, what i dont buy into is the controlled detonation explaination. theres simply no evidence for it. likewise 7/7, despite the flaws in the official account, theres simply no evidence for the alternative proposed by the "Muad'Dib" chap. this doesnt mean the official versions are true or should be further investigated, only that the alternatives proposed are clearly false.

thats the main issue with the credibility of conspriacy theories and their proponents, who overcomplicate and over-elaborate their alternative narrative and draw upon many unrelated conspiracies to reinforce their ideas, self manipulating their world view in which everything is part of grand conspiracy.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why would you need to "show your strength" to people who are your allies, and all part of the same conspiracy? Sinister or not, it makes no sense at all.

Just a celebration of their strength. In exactly the same way world leaders have done for many generations. Legacy is very important to these people.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just a celebration of their strength. In exactly the same way world leaders have done for many generations. Legacy is very important to these people.

If they control the world's bank, governments and corporations why do they need to blow stuff up to control us? surely they already do?

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
So to get this straight then, they blow people up just to celebrate the fact that they have the power to ..er..blow people up? is that it? Great conspiracy. FFS :facepalm:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
This is the bit that I find perhaps most ridiculous; that these organisations, which run the world and plan all of these complicated events (not to mention keeping everyone involved hush hush) apparently feel somehow compelled to leave these ridiculous (and apparently obvious, when you look for them) signs everywhere to prove that it's them behind it all. Not great for a 'secret' organisation really, is it.

it is deliberate "we are doing it, we put in plain sight, and you can't even see it" also, certain symbolism gains more energy towards "the event / ritual / ceremony / sacrifice."

people put flowers on a black inverted pentagram in paris to "pay respects to Diana".....yep, nothing to see here.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
it is deliberate "we are doing it, we put in plain sight, and you can't even see it" also, certain symbolism gains more energy towards "the event / ritual / ceremony / sacrifice."

people put flowers on a black inverted pentagram in paris to "pay respects to Diana".....yep, nothing to see here.

I bet you think all those Dan Brown books are fact don't you?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

The question is: why?

We know you believe they use these symbols but why do they bother to leave clues about their secret organisation?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Oh no! Somebody put some flowers on a picture of an upside down star! Shit the bed. The end of the world is nigh.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Seriously, you need to break this pattern of thought. You need to either see someone who can give you some tehniques to get your head back in a healthy place or go cold turkey yourself. This isn't a joke. Your life will get worse and worse and more introspective and insular the farther down this road you go.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Reading all this just makes me feel how Ricky Gervais must do whenever Karl Pilkington goes off on one.

"Stop talking SHIT, explain yourself."

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I lovethat the CT nuts on here bang about companies they think they know all about, governments etc. Not one of them knows anything about what is actually happening. Haha! Idiots.
The likes of brunswick with their little lists and spooky videos and all you have to do is pick up theGuardian and you'll get it all there. All their rhetoric and horse shit and not one of the conspiracy nuts has ever heard of one of the most far reaching companies in the world making no attempt to hide the extent of their company's reach. Sums them up really.

Serco barcode1966

Last edited:

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield

But why? Why do stuff that you know people can't see you are doing, and put clues in to prove that you are doing it? It just doesn't make sense. At all. What's the point?

And the stuff about "energy " is just meaningless waffle.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If they control the world's bank, governments and corporations why do they need to blow stuff up to control us? surely they already do?

So to get this straight then, they blow people up just to celebrate the fact that they have the power to ..er..blow people up? is that it? Great conspiracy. FFS :facepalm:

Where in this thread have I suggested that they are going to blow people up?

All I have said is that the Olympics is full of Illuminati symbolism, that's all. I don't think for a minute that means they are going to blow anything up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here