Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i must have missed the masots one, what on earth is wrong with Wenlock and Mandeville? this is what makes you look a bit daft, is it an "all seeing eye" reference? they are a couple of silly/cute toys.

as for the rest:
- is shit. possibly something to this, how else can you design such a shit logo?
- stadium has roads around it!11! its almost like they are trying to get people there. oh no, this is the daft link between a few of the roads in the east end of London near Leyton have either "East" or "Ley" in them (a corruption of Lee, the river of course). and a "Temple rd" isnt there too?
- whats that got to do with Stratford Olypmics in 2012?
- done what before? held an olympics and ritually slaughterd everyone upon the end of the 100m medal cermony before ushering in a new trans-continental government headed by the lizard lord Prince Phillip? i think i would have remembered.
- because they are paranoid because we keep pissing people off in the middle east and they have bunch of loons who dont confine their nuttery to the internet.
- like say the Iranian terrorists shoot the Isreali team? really, really dont need an olympics, they are quite capable of starting a war with Iran without. im sure a sunk tanker or engineered missle launch would be a much better pretext to invade Iran.
- but they so cute. except i feel like Wenlock is watching me all the time.
- Chinese Euro 2012 ads? or something relevent?
- who?
- what?
- where?

wow, your levels and powers of investigation are pitiful.......i am not even going to waste my time. you are turning into a very poor "conspiracy debunker" ....lol. ;-)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
yep, darwin and his eugenics mates certainly don't think like me - maybe you should see what "origin of the species" was really titled hey?

On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life?

Well, many scientists had predilictions for this type of thinking. Of course in our more enlightened times this thinking has been altered and pretty much debunked, as have some of the finer details ofDarwin's original theories but his basic assumptions remain sound so far as mankind knows. Unless you have come up with something else of course?

yep, darwin and his eugenics mates certainly don't think like me - maybe you should see what "origin of the species" was really titled hey?

Yes, it was "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life". Your tediously, and incorrectly, laboured point being what? he was a biologist, that is a trained and educated scientist. You evidently are neither trained nor educated or you would not be trying to pick holes in scientific terminology to support your delusions.

Seriously, I will send you £100 if you promise to go and find a whore and get laid. You need to experience real life and you evidently see nothing of it at all.

Are you a friend of nephilimfree by any chance?

Edited for typos.

No really, I do.

Enjoy it bro. What are you going to see? I went to the archery last Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it, symbolism and all. I was just pleased I was alive when the olympics took place in the UK and I got to see some of the best archers in the world shooting arrows.

Brunswick was probably in his room wanking and giggling over how he had defeated the nwo by not going to see anything.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Enjoy it bro. What are you going to see? I went to the archery last Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it, symbolism and all. I was just pleased I was alive when the olympics took place in the UK and I got to see some of the best archers in the world shooting arrows.

Brunswick was probably in his room wanking and giggling over how he had defeated the nwo by not going to see anything.

Athletics next Saturday, footie on Tuesday (hopefully GBR v Brazil). Also went to (& survived) first GBR game.

Prey that I get home safe.

Athletics next Saturday, footie on Tuesday (hopefully GBR v Brazil). Also went to (& survived) first GBR game.

Prey that I get home safe.

Kin el. Quality tickets. I suspect you will have a wonderful day, I was seriously surprised how much I enjoyed it and how 'patriotic' I felt. I'm not a nationalist by any means but I felt really proud of the Uk on the day i was there.

Have a great day and when you get back post and let us know how much you enjoyed it please?

And that you survived it of course.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Kin el. Quality tickets. I suspect you will have a wonderful day, I was seriously surprised how much I enjoyed it and how 'patriotic' I felt. I'm not a nationalist by any means but I felt really proud of the Uk on the day i was there.

Have a great day and when you get back post and let us know how much you enjoyed it please?

And that you survived it of course.

Will do. Really looking forward to it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great day so far for team GB, but, rein it in guys, tomorrow is a designated a potential " Catastrophe Day " so let's be careful out there.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Great day so far for team GB, but, rein it in guys, tomorrow is a designated a potential " Catastrophe Day " so let's be careful out there.

Well it is going to rain heavily tomorrow which would have indeed been a Catastrophe for Sussex.........

However we bowled out Worcester before the close of play and won by an Innings so no worries :thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
wow, your levels and powers of investigation are pitiful.......i am not even going to waste my time. you are turning into a very poor "conspiracy debunker" ....lol. ;-)

investigation? nope, just some commentary off the top of my head (though i did look up Rik, found on youtube and realised i didnt care). there isnt anything to debunk, its just scattergun of nonsence that you threw around.

thats a new one, Darwin and eugenics? think your confusing the famous author with his son. "natural selection" != eugenics, by definaition the latter is not natural.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
investigation? nope, just some commentary off the top of my head (though i did look up Rik, found on youtube and realised i didnt care). there isnt anything to debunk, its just scattergun of nonsence that you threw around.

i feel i should apologize to you and everyone for posting that link to over one hour of complete jellywobble from youtube.

if anyone did manage to watch the whole thing in one go you deserve a gold medal for stamina.

however it does show quite clearly how fragile minds can be baffled very easily and how the CT community can add 2 and 2 and get an answer of 453

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Yes, it was "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life". Your tediously, and incorrectly, laboured point being what? he was a biologist, that is a trained and educated scientist. You evidently are neither trained nor educated or you would not be trying to pick holes in scientific terminology to support your delusions.

Seriously, I will send you £100 if you promise to go and find a whore and get laid. You need to experience real life and you evidently see nothing of it at all.

Are you a friend of nephilimfree by any chance?

Edited for typos.

i have no problem with the ladies, i can seriously assure you. how you find a link in your head from this thread to think someone does not have sex is very strange, and quite ill. and i don't ever pay for sex, even if you are paying....but ill take the 100 :)

thats a new one, Darwin and eugenics? think your confusing the famous author with his son. "natural selection" != eugenics, by definaition the latter is not natural.

you do care or you would not constantly come across as a full time CT debunker. But as a debunker you dont look at the meterial, that is silly. And the question mark is maybe a hint you should research this question.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't think it can be called the Illuminati Olympics, we are 8 days in and how many medals have they got ? pah, rubbish .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you do care or you would not constantly come across as a full time CT debunker. But as a debunker you dont look at the meterial, that is silly. And the question mark is maybe a hint you should research this question.

not at all. its true im fasinated by the subject because its both full of puzzle and amusement. i particularly like to play with the advocates on the conspiracy forums, adding to their theories to see how easily manipulated they are. ive spent far too much time in the past reading the "material", it pollutes the mind. i suggest you might like to research outside the resonating chamber of the "material" to find source information, in original context and meaning, not interpretations from decades later.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
not at all. its true im fasinated by the subject because its both full of puzzle and amusement. i particularly like to play with the advocates on the conspiracy forums, adding to their theories to see how easily manipulated they are. ive spent far too much time in the past reading the "material", it pollutes the mind. i suggest you might like to research outside the resonating chamber of the "material" to find source information, in original context and meaning, not interpretations from decades later.

i think you will find your views on 9/11 and 7/7 are the ones that are on the end of manipulation. however, this sort of stuff is fun, a game for me - it certainly does not enter deep enough to pollute my energy in any way.....fun research from curiosity one could call it. i research a broad spectrum of material from many perseptions, and i particulary like the information that is grey, symbolic, and open to interpretation.

again in this thread i will say i do not 100% think something is going to happen, i am not pushing any theory in here, i just look at the symbolism and from this believe something may well happen (55%).

not every issue or grouping of information has to have a black or white definitive objective perception or outcome, to view info like this is to be "stuck in the mind." A prisoner of Hod one could say qabalistically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here