Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
again in this thread i will say i do not 100% think something is going to happen, i am not pushing any theory in here, i just look at the symbolism and from this believe something may well happen (55%).

Your first post implied a 100% probability of something happening, then another post suggested a 60% chance and now you're down to 55%. Back tracking rather quickly there !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I do not think for a minute that anything is going to happen.

However I fail to see how anyone can deny that that the stadium and the surrounding area is not at least a nod to the illuminati.

There are so many symbols it is unbelievable.

However I personally think that is all it is, for now.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
when will this idiotic thread die?

I'd have a guess at :

a) when something actually happens

b) when the Olympics finish and nothing has happened

I'm placing my mortgage on b !!!!!!!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I do not think for a minute that anything is going to happen.

However I fail to see how anyone can deny that that the stadium and the surrounding area is not at least a nod to the illuminati.

There are so many symbols it is unbelievable.

However I personally think that is all it is, for now.

I missed the middle of this thread but could you list all the symbols as so far I have only really seen the triangles on the roof of the Olympic stadium and the 2012/Zion thing.

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
I'm starting to yearn for the new season so that we can get back to talking about the fantastic football that we are playing* rather than this kind of crap, as much as I am for the football itself.

* whilst simultaneously moaning about each of the individual players, of course :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
when will this idiotic thread die?

when it stubbles upon the Illuminati's real nefarious plan and they take down the site to hide it.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Your first post implied a 100% probability of something happening, then another post suggested a 60% chance and now you're down to 55%. Back tracking rather quickly there !

my first post implies "Something could happen" - the 55% was from memory what i thought i wrote before, which was actually 60% - do you see, it is not black or white? ok, for you - as you need a definitive number from me on my probability on something happening - 54.224% to 60.0122%. i have no need to backtrack on anything.

sigh.

this thread will either a) go into overload if something happens, or b) have some debunkers jumping for joy if nothing happens - another 200 posts is guaranteed either way.

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
Dear NSC thank you for the wonderful gift to the internet that is this thread. Hail Raptor Jesus and his lizard minions!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
i have no problem with the ladies, i can seriously assure you. how you find a link in your head from this thread to think someone does not have sex is very strange, and quite ill. and i don't ever pay for sex, even if you are paying....but ill take the 100 :)

you do care or you would not constantly come across as a full time CT debunker. But as a debunker you dont look at the meterial, that is silly. And the question mark is maybe a hint you should research this question.

You are ignoring vast swaths of fact in conjuring up your own and eating up other people CTs. How can you accuse someone of not looking at the evidence where you believe in a secret all powerful society? I'd think more of you if you believed that the world was flat.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
You are ignoring vast swaths of fact in conjuring up your own and eating up other people CTs. How can you accuse someone of not looking at the evidence where you believe in a secret all powerful society? I'd think more of you if you believed that the world was flat.

the evidence for a "secret" cabal controlling things and large event is astounding.

one can start research at:

knights templars
bhavarian illuminati and links to banking dynasties.
the Demici family in the renaissance period.
masonic symbolism in the JFK assasination.
masonic links to NASA and the Nazis.
the IMF / World Bank / Bilderberg / Trilateral Commission / Council of Foreign affairs.
WHO and FDA links to shady chars in US gov.
Wall Street " "
Banks funding both sides of wars.

these are not seperate silos if you research enough.....the information is out there.

i can accuse someone of not looking at info when i post a link and the reply is "i dont care to look at it."

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
the evidence for a "secret" cabal controlling things and large event is astounding.

one can start with Bhavarian illuminati.
"

That's in October isn't it ?

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield

one can start research at:

knights templars
bhavarian illuminati and links to banking dynasties.
the Demici family in the renaissance period.
masonic symbolism in the JFK assasination.
masonic links to NASA and the Nazis.
the IMF / World Bank / Bilderberg / Trilateral Commission / Council of Foreign affairs.
WHO and FDA links to shady chars in US gov.
Wall Street " "
Banks funding both sides of wars.

these are not seperate silos if you research enough.....the information is out there.

i can accuse someone of not looking at info when i post a link and the reply is "i dont care to look at it."

The problem I find with these "links" is that they are often so tenuous. Reading David Icke for example, his "links " tend to be "such and such a word is a bit like another word. Conspiracy! " or "some blokes name is a bit like some other blokes name. Conspiracy! " it's very silly and tedious.

I think conspiracies among the powerful go on all the time mind you. But they are not the grand plan of some one secret society manipulating events for centuries and leaving silly clues behind. And certainly not shape shifting lizards.

I think conspiracies among the powerful go on all the time mind you. But they are not the grand plan of some one secret society manipulating events for centuries and leaving silly clues behind. And certainly not shape shifting lizards.

This is the bit that I find perhaps most ridiculous; that these organisations, which run the world and plan all of these complicated events (not to mention keeping everyone involved hush hush) apparently feel somehow compelled to leave these ridiculous (and apparently obvious, when you look for them) signs everywhere to prove that it's them behind it all. Not great for a 'secret' organisation really, is it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So today is the day, August 6th 2012.

The Iluminatons will show themselves.

I, for one, welcome our new Lizard Overlords.

Just edited for you.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is the bit that I find perhaps most ridiculous; that these organisations, which run the world and plan all of these complicated events (not to mention keeping everyone involved hush hush) apparently feel somehow compelled to leave these ridiculous (and apparently obvious, when you look for them) signs everywhere to prove that it's them behind it all. Not great for a 'secret' organisation really, is it.

I agree, don't bother asking for an explanation though, there seems to be a bit of post blindness where this question is concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here