Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...Check ooowwwtt who owns these coperations ie Mcdonalds, Tescos,Shell and you´ll see they are all owned by the same people.

yes, the pension funds mostly. and its "Corporations" and "out". theres plenty of competition too, you dont have to use Shell, Tescos or McDonalds. i dont care for Nike, i dont buy their stuff. simples.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.
When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind

so when you call yourself "the truth" you are not seperating yourself too? or do you hold more truth than others? of course not, just another conspiracist who cant avoid self contradiction or formulate a coherent, logical argument.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind

poor you...........you must really hate the olympics with all that violent nationalism that it breeds

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.

so in conclusion you secretly want the illuminati to succeed as they want to bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride and bring about the destruction of religion.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
poor you...........you must really hate the olympics with all that violent nationalism that it breeds

it also breeds "dog eat dog," "survival of the fittest," "competition," "winning at all costs," all pretty silly notions really....but notions that keep people nicely in a pen.

yes, endevour and courage etc are evident in some cases too, but it does breed alot of silly things.

it is not so silly to think a false flag is coming during the olympics.....

logo
stadium symbolism, and the roads around it and the water around it.
symbolism in movies such as 28 days later and 2012.
they have done it before.
the ammount of security, and the ammount of press they have given this.
the wanting to goto war with iran asap to try and save the dollar.
the two mascots
the adverts
rik clay and his "suicude" a few days after he sounded jolly and happy in an interview.
the billboards with muslims looking dodgy.
opening ceremony esoterica.
....and loads more...

im not going to post any links, not worth it, if interested - dig about for yourself.

f***, to ridicule all this symbolism without looking into it is a sign of a fool. and yes, maybe to look into the symbolism and think 100% something is coming is also foolish. it is not black and white. for me, i wouldnt be suprised if something happened (biochemical attack in the underground? 4/8/12 august) but i am only 60%....i would however be suprised if nothing happened - as some people are placing heavy esoteric symbolism into the olympics, and that is only usually done when a ritual or event is being prep'd.

for those insulting, you really should have a long look at yourselves.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
They are not owned by the same people. There are millions of shareholders (owners) worldwide and anyone can become one. If you're referring to the billionaires, the majority shareholders, it is easy to find out who they are, what they do and what they believe - they are certainly not a secret society. For example the majority shareholder of Shell is Mukesh Ambani, a Hindu. McDonalds has so many "owners" that it would be impossible to list them all on here - possibly in the millions and the same applies to Tesco.

After that you will have the CEO's and boards of directors - these are the guys who are in charge and try to make the company, or the shareholders, money. You can also find out who they are. A lot of the time (more often than not) they will resort to unethical practices to maximise profit, but that's another problem of a competitive industry with thousands of shareholders to answer to.

You see you there is no secret society scheming all this, it's simply how the system works. Companies want to maximise profit, and that is the problem - You get false scarcity of products, they will charge as much as they can to the consumer (often for a low quality product which will need replacing in a few years time) and like you say the obvious goal is the dominance of market.

For your own good, and to avoid becoming a paranoid wreck, please learn about how the world really works - how capitalism works. Capitalism has lead to some very serious problems in society, probably even war like you said, but it is utterly pointless blaming a fictional society. It will drive you insane. You would be far more beneficial to society if you channelled your energy into criticising real life problems.

agree with [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] on this, you are getting fooled by the labels.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

logo
the two mascots
the adverts
rik clay and his "suicude" a few days after he sounded jolly and happy in an interview.

you see symbolism in all of the above which is leading to a false flag operation by the illuminati

i dont.

f***, to ridicule all this symbolism without looking into it is a sign of a fool.

you are missing the point,the evidence has been looked into and it is ridiculous
even dingodan posts deliberately made up fake images to try and prove a point

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
logo
the two mascots
the adverts

i must have missed the masots one, what on earth is wrong with Wenlock and Mandeville? this is what makes you look a bit daft, is it an "all seeing eye" reference? they are a couple of silly/cute toys.

as for the rest:
- is shit. possibly something to this, how else can you design such a shit logo?
- stadium has roads around it!11! its almost like they are trying to get people there. oh no, this is the daft link between a few of the roads in the east end of London near Leyton have either "East" or "Ley" in them (a corruption of Lee, the river of course). and a "Temple rd" isnt there too?
- whats that got to do with Stratford Olypmics in 2012?
- done what before? held an olympics and ritually slaughterd everyone upon the end of the 100m medal cermony before ushering in a new trans-continental government headed by the lizard lord Prince Phillip? i think i would have remembered.
- because they are paranoid because we keep pissing people off in the middle east and they have bunch of loons who dont confine their nuttery to the internet.
- like say the Iranian terrorists shoot the Isreali team? really, really dont need an olympics, they are quite capable of starting a war with Iran without. im sure a sunk tanker or engineered missle launch would be a much better pretext to invade Iran.
- but they so cute. except i feel like Wenlock is watching me all the time.
- Chinese Euro 2012 ads? or something relevent?
- who?
- what?
- where?

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I´m not a fighter or a moonchild. Oh, and for some who declares himself into the grown-up catergory of the human race, stop labelling me with childish names!
For someone who claims to have once lived homeless, you couldn´t of learnt a lot, becuase it taught me loads.

Well, one can only go by one's life experiences. I used to have quite an interest in all this guff you spout, I even went so far in my mid-teens to believe some of it. But, as most do (admittedly, some slip through the net) as time passes, life shaped me and some times I shaped life, such is the way of things. I interacted with the world and gave and took and life gave and took back as I'm sure it will continue to do, seeing as I am at a relatively young age. As I found my way along, sometimes guided, sometimes hindered but always being taught I realised how things in this world work and very rarely did I find it married up with the things I had believed as a teenager. There is plenty of time for this to change again and maybe one day I'll revert back to the heady ignorance of my youth, weeping at the meaningless symbolism of sporting events, rendered moronic by the incomprhensability of the world's messages. Until that day I shall continue as I am, maybe I will die on a London bus on the way to the archery finals as a result of the evil owners of McDonalds, maybe, as I suspect I'll keep on trucking. I guess only The Truth and Brunswick will ever really know what has eluded grown adults since the dawn of time. I will watch this space for forthcoming answers and psyche altering revelations. But later, gentlemen, later....

Oh dear goat, so now we get hippy shite too. Except at least the majority of hippies in the 60's were intelligent and educated.

And too much computer/tv, McDonalds, internet social life and a lack of physical social interaction, gets you thinking like this!

As for me having no social interaction.

Well let's see.

I have trained in martial arts for 21 years and taught it for 15.
I hold a ppl and fly whenever I can in this country and abroad.
I have seen two young bull elephants going head to head - literally - and seen them smashing trees down during their fight.
I have been bitten by a hyena cub.
I have climbed Kilimanjaro.
I have seen 10% of the entire world population of African Wild Dog.
I have stroked lion.
I ride motorcycles, once spoke to Barry Sheene and have partied with the Hells Angels and the Sons of Hell MC (seperately) and other clubs as well as it happens.
I have met princess Anne, whilst sabbing a hunt she and Mark Philips were on as it happens and I do not eat McDonalds being vegetarian.

AND

I have had sex.

How many of those can you tick off considering I apparently spend my time on the computer and have a lack of social interaction.

Social interaction does not consist of watching you tube videos and messaging you free republic loony friends. It consists of living life, not hiding under a tin foil hat that only damages your follicles and make you bald.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

-Jiddu Krishnamurti.

You really should give credit when you rip off whole paragraphs of dialogue.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This thread has to go "Gold " excusing the pun/current symbolism. The sad arsed theorists continue to bang their heads against the tin foil ceiling while those blessed with common sense are shooting fish in a pool ....... GOLD !

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i must have missed the masots one, what on earth is wrong with Wenlock and Mandeville? this is what makes you look a bit daft, is it an "all seeing eye" reference? they are a couple of silly/cute toys.

as for the rest:
- is shit. possibly something to this, how else can you design such a shit logo?
- stadium has roads around it!11! its almost like they are trying to get people there. oh no, this is the daft link between a few of the roads in the east end of London near Leyton have either "East" or "Ley" in them (a corruption of Lee, the river of course). and a "Temple rd" isnt there too?
- whats that got to do with Stratford Olypmics in 2012?
- done what before? held an olympics and ritually slaughterd everyone upon the end of the 100m medal cermony before ushering in a new trans-continental government headed by the lizard lord Prince Phillip? i think i would have remembered.
- because they are paranoid because we keep pissing people off in the middle east and they have bunch of loons who dont confine their nuttery to the internet.
- like say the Iranian terrorists shoot the Isreali team? really, really dont need an olympics, they are quite capable of starting a war with Iran without. im sure a sunk tanker or engineered missle launch would be a much better pretext to invade Iran.
- but they so cute. except i feel like Wenlock is watching me all the time.
- Chinese Euro 2012 ads? or something relevent?
- who?
- what?
- where?

spot on

the "who" refers to rik clay who is the sort of messiah of the CT weirdoes

see his interview here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GASvbNcwBg

its far too long though

the poor guy sounds far removed from being jolly and happy as claimed and sounds paranoid and unhinged.which may have something to do with his suicide later on.
The CT nutjobs think the illuminati murdered him though

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
it also breeds "dog eat dog," "survival of the fittest," "competition," "winning at all costs," all pretty silly notions really....but notions that keep people nicely in a pen.

yes, endevour and courage etc are evident in some cases too, but it does breed alot of silly things.

logo
the two mascots
the adverts
....and loads more...

im not going to post any links, not worth it, if interested - dig about for yourself.

f***, to ridicule all this symbolism without looking into it is a sign of a fool. and yes, maybe to look into the symbolism and think 100% something is coming is also foolish. it is not black and white. for me, i wouldnt be suprised if something happened (biochemical attack in the underground? 4/8/12 august) but i am only 60%....i would however be suprised if nothing happened - as some people are placing heavy esoteric symbolism into the olympics, and that is only usually done when a ritual or event is being prep'd.

for those insulting, you really should have a long look at yourselves.

You sit in your bunker, I'm going to the Olympics. I know who will have the most fun!

We are insulting because you spout so much shit it is just laughable. I really hope you don't have kids.

f*** me, you can just hear his happy smiley life-affiriming nature brimming through with every word.

And did he REALLY say that the London olympics 2012 have been planned for HUNDREDS of years? f*** sake. So now the greeks had the olympics and in this sad, ill persons minds that became Baron de Couba(whatever) then founded the modern olympics, after HUNDREDS of f***ing years planning, just so in 2012 it could come to London. If they have that much f***ing power we would already be toast and the only ones who can't see that are the kind of 'happy' people like rik clay and dingdan and the truth. Perhaps if they had spent less time supporting this poor ill man in his delusions and more time trying to get him the help he so evidently needed he would still be alive and might even have started enjoying his life and being really happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here