Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

what is a false flag?

Maybe it's a tablecloth pretending to be a flag? False flag.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Silly posts like this just show the poster is unable for some reason to look at the symbolism pointing towards a possible false flag.

You're right, what you quoted is clearly the silly post. :rolleyes:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Too much symbolism in the stadium to be a coincidence and IanRCrane has been predicting a false flag event for some years.
Also, the Olympic logo spells ZION.
In addition, the Illuminati card game predicts Princess Diana’s death, the Pentagon 9/11 attack as well as the twin towers, the Japanese Tsunami, the Japanese reactor leak; as well as multiple disasters to come around the world on 21st December 2012. Also, Steve Jackson was detained by the CIA shortly after releasing the game.
I would heed brunswick’s warning well and stay out of London on the dates he mentioned and in fact not go at all!

Are you sure he was detained by the CIA not the NHS mental health snatch squad.?

Any day that you and Brunswick are staying out of London seems like the best time to go. If anything does kick off on the portentous dates mentioned I would be expecting a knock on the door fella.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When's the next date of doom, Brunswick? I took your advice & stayed well out of London yesterday, but the only catastrophic event I saw was Pendleton getting disqualified.

Was it the 4th we next have to look out for?

When's the next date of doom, Brunswick? I took your advice & stayed well out of London yesterday, but the only catastrophic event I saw was Pendleton getting disqualified.

Was it the 4th we next have to look out for?

I was in London yesterday and suffered a catastrophe, while eating a Slick Dog at Ed's Diner the bbq sauce spurted out onto my white shirt.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having just re-checked this thread, I may have quoted Brunswick wrongly, for which I apologise. I thought he suggested it was yesterday that everyone is going to die, when in fact it's tomorrow, or any of four other dates.

Batten down the hatches.

Having just trawled through all of this thread for the first time (slow work day) I still don't understand why it matters. Let's just say for example that the pyramid entrance to the Excel does symbolise some kind of secret society... so what? Really can someone explain, how does this change my life if I know this? There is talk here of conspiracy but what IS the conspiracy? To make ugly entrance ways on the sly? Seriously, can someone explain?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Having just trawled through all of this thread for the first time (slow work day) I still don't understand why it matters. Let's just say for example that the pyramid entrance to the Excel does symbolise some kind of secret society... so what? Really can someone explain, how does this change my life if I know this? There is talk here of conspiracy but what IS the conspiracy? To make ugly entrance ways on the sly? Seriously, can someone explain?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I have a genuine question and sorry if it's already been answered. If they want to do this all in secret and keep the public mindlessly believing what they say and they have the power to do ANYTHING, why don't they take down all these Youtube videos that apparently explaining all their sneaky work?

Last edited:

Ok, so that was 7 minutes of people saying A NEW WORLD ORDER. And? What is your point? Global power is in the hands of a very small number of people, this is not news. Seriously, what is your point? Can you summerise in one paragraph without the use of youtube? What is the conspiracy and why did Hitler want a pyramid entrance to the Excel centre?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Global power is in the hands of a very small number of people, this is not news. What is the conspiracy and why did Hitler want a pyramid entrance to the Excel centre?

As if you don't know.

Lizard.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I have a genuine question and sorry if it's already been answered. If they want to do this all in secret and keep the public mindlessly believing what they say and they have the power to do ANYTHING, why don't they take down all these Youtube videos that apparently explain all their sneaky work?

Does the information which is available help? Apparently not.

There is no need to police this type of thing. We police ourselves. (see this thread)

"Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity." - Marshall McLuhan

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ok, so that was 7 minutes of people saying A NEW WORLD ORDER. And? What is your point? Global power is in the hands of a very small number of people, this is not news. Seriously, what is your point? Can you summerise in one paragraph without the use of youtube? What is the conspiracy and why did Hitler want a pyramid entrance to the Excel centre?

Then why ask? You already know.

I would like to go on record as saying that if I am enslaved and am being fooled into thinking my life is normal, long may it continue because right now life is good.

The theory is that "the Illuminati" has us all fooled into living what we consider to be normal lives (but in reality we are enslaved) for their own personal gain, by using tools such as capitalism and brainwashing in the form of education, TV and other media. Some even believe that that this elite secret society intends to wipe out 90% of humanity for a more sustainable "new world order" - the relevance of that to this thread, is that supposedly they are giving us symbolic clues that this "population control" is going to begin during this Olympic games.

Obviously it's all nonsense, but if you put yourself in the position of a conspiracy theorist who actually believes this nonsense - you would want to make as many people aware of it as possible so that we could do our utmost to prevent it.

For me, the way I see it, the conspiracy theorists have recognised the problems with capitalism - but instead of learning the history (they don't bother because they believe much of history was written by the Illuminati too and we're all falling for it) and understanding that capitalism is simply the economic model the world uses and until recently has propelled the quality of lives of everyone in the western world into prosperity - they have invented a secret society who has been lying to us all long before any of us were born, forcing us to question everything we know about ourselves and our world. In reality, their "illuminati", rather than being an evil secret society who wants to kill everyone , is simply shareholders , bankers and the rich who are the ones who financially benefit from the capitalist system and rip off the rest of the world in the process.

Thank you for explaining. Thank god I was warned!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here