Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
This Zion thing with the logo - isn't inevitable that a logo using the year of the London Olympics i.e. 2012 was always going to spell Zion with a modest amount of tweaking - its a factor of the date, its to do with the numbers that make up the year, nothing more, nothing to do with any conspiracy.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This Zion thing with the logo - isn't inevitable that a logo using the year of the London Olympics i.e. 2012 was always going to spell Zion with a modest amount of tweaking - its a factor of the date, its to do with the numbers that make up the year, nothing more, nothing to do with any conspiracy.

And 2008?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And The Excel today....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343946423.590729.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

youve done well to bring this to the attention of everyone.
the pyramid symbology is clearly hidden in plain sight,and just what is the American Express Community,is it really a front for the AEC (Atomic Energy Commission) a proven subsidiary of the illuminati. please [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION] please help!!!!!!!!!

open your eyes and do your own research people!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK

I still see Lisa Simpson giving a blowjob in that logo. I think Easy10 pointed it out when they 'unveiled' it years ago. I can't even see the numbers in it anymore, that's how brainwashed I've become.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
youve done well to bring this to the attention of everyone.
the pyramid symbology is clearly hidden in plain sight,and just what is the American Express Community,is it really a front for the AEC (Atomic Energy Commission) a proven subsidiary of the illuminati. please [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION] please help!!!!!!!!!

open your eyes and do your own research people!

What else does DBRYD stand for then, apart form Don't Be Ridiculous You Dick? :)

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
So in a satirical American card game called "Illuminati" one out of the 330 cards resembles the iconic twin towers being bombed in a nuclear attack. Normal people consider this to be a likely coincidence, but you believe that the card game was in fact made by a real life illumunati to give society clues as to their evil intentions? Hmm...

I too fear for peoples sanity.

In the late 90s, Michael Caine wrote a screenplay about a terrorist attack, one in which a 'plane is flown into a US landmark - I don't know which one, can't remember. Just as Gone Baby Gone had a delayed release over here due to the MCann case (in error IMO; if you've seen this very good film the premise is very very different - written as a novel by the bloke who wrote Shutter Island... anyway I digress) that one didn't get made.

Can someone please make themselves out to be even more of a wally about all this, and tell me categorically that he is in fact a member of the Illuminati or whoever or whatever they are/people pretend they are... is part of a world-wide shadowy force, determined to bring down governments and assume power, whilst at the same time taking some down-time to build pyramids and write Hollywood stories about the secret things they're doing?

Cheers.

(ps I like a conspiracy story as much as the next person, but they're stories!)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
In the late 90s, Michael Caine wrote a screenplay about a terrorist attack, one in which a 'plane is flown into a US landmark - I don't know which one, can't remember. Just as Gone Baby Gone had a delayed release over here due to the MCann case (in error IMO; if you've seen this very good film the premise is very very different - written as a novel by the bloke who wrote Shutter Island... anyway I digress) that one didn't get made.

Can someone please make themselves out to be even more of a wally about all this, and tell me categorically that he is in fact a member of the Illuminati or whoever or whatever they are/people pretend they are... is part of a world-wide shadowy force, determined to bring down governments and assume power, whilst at the same time taking some down-time to build pyramids and write Hollywood stories about the secret things they're doing?

Cheers.

not entirely sure what you are going on about,but whatever you were drinking im glad you put it back in the fridge and went to bed.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Cheers.

Gone Baby Gone is an outstanding film. Ben Affleck directing I believe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here