Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
Illuminati

Too much symbolism in the stadium to be a coincidence and IanRCrane has been predicting a false flag event for some years.
Also, the Olympic logo spells ZION.
In addition, the Illuminati card game predicts Princess Diana’s death, the Pentagon 9/11 attack as well as the twin towers, the Japanese Tsunami, the Japanese reactor leak; as well as multiple disasters to come around the world on 21st December 2012. Also, Steve Jackson was detained by the CIA shortly after releasing the game.
I would heed brunswick’s warning well and stay out of London on the dates he mentioned and in fact not go at all!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Too much symbolism in the stadium to be a coincidence and IanRCrane has been predicting a false flag event for some years.
In addition, the Illuminati card game predicts Princess Diana’s death, the Pentagon 9/11 attack as well as the twin towers, the Japanese Tsunami, the Japanese reactor leak; as well as multiple disasters to come around the world on 21st December 2012. Also, Steve Jackson was detained by the CIA shortly after releasing the game.
I would heed brunswick’s warning well and stay out of London on the dates he mentioned and in fact not go at all!

Thanks, I'll DEFINITELY bear that in mind.

What about Weymouth, is that safe, do we think?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's the 2nd August. Early days, but the Event anticipated by some of the conspiracy fans on here doesn't seem to have materialised yet. Maybe there was anthrax inside those clays Peter Wilson has just been blowing apart, spreading clouds of toxins over London as I write?

you have found another sign edna,the clays exploded with pink dust and pink is an illuminati colour

its all starting to make sense..........or not

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Sorry, can we stop this BOLLOCKS?

The numbers 2012 look (a bit) like ZION. Any logo they did was going to look (a bit, if you move them around, as they have) like ZION. Dimwits.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Oh good, another nut job joins the ranks.

Can't you lot go and form your own forum for all your bullshit?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I have to say I've looked at quite alot of this stuff on youtube etc, and whilst I think (and hope) nothing is going to happen there is lots of evidence that supports the arguments if you are willing to consider them.

thats the thing with these nutters, they generate lots of theories, interwoven with half-truths and distortions of real events that they can look real if you're not paying attention or want to be taken in. usually a cursory bit of logic, reason or looking stuff up you'll usually find there nothing in it. not that they will believe you. example, the chinese ran an ad for the Euro's that had lots of destruction and militaristic imagery. to the conspriacists, this was a portent to olypmic doom as the ad featured big ben, the olypmic stadium and a footballer called "hacken lee" number 10 which is the post code for Hackney. the fact that it was for the euros, that the "stadium" was the Italian colosseum (Effiel tower was also there), sport is a proxy for national rivalry and that the stadium is not in Hackney which is postcode E9, are all completely ignored or refuted as not true if pointed out.

I also saw something that said 100k multi national troops have been flown into London via Greenwich in night time helicopter flights due to the heightened risk (or to impose military law if you believe the alternatice view) right now, and whether true or not, there has been terrible helicopter noise polution for very long periods from midnight most nights where I live, and if nothing else it's pissing me right off waking me up!

and the other trait is they clearly know nothing about what they talk about. 100k troops? this would take weeks to deploy. a chinook carries ~50 troops, so that would require 2000 trips. and from where? are there suddenly empty barracks across Europe? where are they all now, the extra 3500 following the G4S fiasco are bedding down in disused warehouses and such because there's nowhere for them. you cant hide half a dozen army divisions, a similar number to the D-Day landings. so its simply bat shit crazy. the increased helicopter noise you hear is more likly wealthy tourists coming to town.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
the increased helicopter noise you hear is more likly wealthy tourists coming to town.

It's certainly not tourists unless they like flying around South East London constantly between midnight and 4am night after night. It certainly is bloody annoying though.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Conspiracy theorists can't even get the little things correct:

This is an image on an article Alister Crowley's involvement in British Intelligence, you may notice the words Secret Intelligence Services (aka SIS, aka MI6) on the same MI5 logo posted here.

SISBDG-150x150.jpg

This same website has the following building (again MI6) as MI5...

MI-5-building-300x225.jpg

this unforgivable mistake is seen all over conspiracy websites...weak research, weak arguments.

Just saying slightly off topic

Any CTs happy to discuss this huge irregularity? Come on [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3286]shabba[/MENTION] defend these fundermental errors!

I call utter bullshit on this as well. 1. cards are designed to predict future events? So why isn't Tom Clancy's novel that depicts a plane crashing into the capitol building an illuminati act? Or why wasn't 7/7 on there? Why wasn't the invasion of Afghanistan? Out of 330 cards how many HAVE NOT happened couldn't be bended to fit your beliefs?

I call utter bullshit on this as well. Firstly, and as above, why didn't any game that depicts an RTA in paris be associated with the Illuminati? I call 3 Aug 2012 for the date of multiple disasters and i will post the proof this time tomorrow. You up for it? I forsee the following...many people will die of a hideous but preventable disease in Central Africa, i predict WAR will rage through the street of the middle east and the west will sit idly by watching sport. I predict the earth will BOIL so hot it could kill any living thing and it will show itself across the globe in rivers of fire, i predict man will kill man with weapons of their own creation.

I predict that the few will hold the wealth and that the many will suffer poverty, shit thats just life.

See its all just complete rubbish.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think what you´re saying is, people who are not believing corperate media and choose to listen to alternative info are nutjobs. You are trying to have a laugh at anti-capitalism and the conspiracy theories which come with it. Why? it makes you feel in the right.

Well, you may all laugh at me for being different, but I´m still laughing at you, as you´re all the same!

There are many types of sheep. If the Olympics end without any major incident, which I would say is likely, but nothing is certain inthis world, and the troops have resumed their normal stations, and the capital returns to normal,I guarantee one of these CT idiots will try to scrabble something together to try to convince us of their accuracy. The CT idiots on here will only look at Youtube and crackpot websites, none of them will actually go and use their initiative but they never do here. Can't see one original theory from any of the congenital f***-ups that keep posting this shit.

100k multi-national troops? What are you on? That is just bonkers. They'll be security helicopters on patrol you dolts. Packs of cards with warnings of illuminati commited atrocities on them? Who made these cards? Whoever did they all look like perfectly predictable things to me, except the weather shit. But what a shockingly badly made film. Spelling errors too. There is no context for this video, no explanation of what the cards are. Just a bunch of laughable questions. Laughable. You are a waste of food and daily maintenance. Go back and start again.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

190 posts in 8 years ? mind you, this is probably one of the best.

I think you will find that there are fairly regular disasters all around the world periodically, so it predicts the Japanese tsunami, did it predict the Asian tsunami of 2004 ? or the earthquakes in New Zealand or the Pakistani floods of 2010 ?

Can it really be suggested that the Glitter Army can influence natural disasters ? or, can it just predict certain ones ? strangely, I can predict that Japan will probably have another earthquake fairly soon.. and do you know why ? simply because they are close to a destructive plate margin, ergo, earthquakes are quite regular.... oh and somewhere there will be another weather disaster too.. why ? because IT HAPPENS !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
In addition, the Illuminati card game predicts Princess Diana’s death, the Pentagon 9/11 attack as well as the twin towers, the Japanese Tsunami, the Japanese reactor leak; as well as multiple disasters to come around the world on 21st December 2012.

of course they didnt predict anything at all. people retrospectivly attribute events to the cards, a bit like how Nostradamus quatrains are re-interpreted after the fact to show they predicted an event. the funny thing is the Illuminati card game is a spoof, based on a spoof book taking the piss out of the world of conspiracies. its a deep irony that conspiracists then use this as "proof" of anything.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
of course they didnt predict anything at all. people retrospectivly attribute events to the cards, a bit like how Nostradamus quatrains are re-interpreted after the fact to show they predicted an event. the funny thing is the Illuminati card game is a spoof, based on a spoof book taking the piss out of the world of conspiracies. its a deep irony that conspiracists then use this as "proof" of anything.

Haha! They really are a bunch of f***-ups!! I wonder if anyone predicted NSC would be taken over by a bunch of gullible retards who believe whatever the internet tells them! Superb. I'm surprised any of them like football, I read years ago that CT's believe football is a mass destraction technique or some such bobbins?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
100k multi-national troops? What are you on? That is just bonkers. They'll be security helicopters on patrol you dolts. .

Can you show me where anyone said they believed that or it was true you moron? Better to actually learn to read before dishing insults :dunce:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can you show me where anyone said they believed that or it was true you moron? Better to actually learn to read before dishing insults :dunce:

Can you show me where I said anyone on here believed it? I believe your post mentioned you had read it? It was more a general exclamation of exasperation that anyone could believe such twaddle than targeted at anyone on here.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I too have an eye on my contact lens solution. Whenever I use it I can see into the very soul of man.

I lost a contact the other day. Now I only have one all seeing eye, weirdly enough I am also pyramid.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
[MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] -I'm still alive and well despite being in London today. Does that make me a freak of nature ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So in a satirical American card game called "Illuminati" one out of the 330 cards resembles the iconic twin towers being bombed in a nuclear attack. Normal people consider this to be a likely coincidence, but you believe that the card game was in fact made by a real life illumunati to give society clues as to their evil intentions? Hmm...

I too fear for peoples sanity.

There were 330 cards in a game based on what conspiracy theorists thought the Illuminati might do to create a new world order (don't forget this is the Illuminati that already control the world). A couple of those cards show American landmarks being attacked (who could have guessed such a thing way back then when Amercia's foreign policy was pisssing off so many people in the middle east). There are some other vague links in other card that way be read as depicting other things the illuminati may or many not be doing.

Frightening stuff - what about the other 221 cards? what are they telling us?

I am going to answer my question again and see if i can get a decent answer as so far it has been ignored or belittled.

Why are a society so secret, and using that secrecy to achieve their aim of world domination throwing us out dopey little clues which are warning us and therefore forcing them abandon long held and complicated plans for another event? [MENTION=3286]shabba[/MENTION]

"Right lads all is set to blow up thousands of people at the Olympics, it is of the upmost importance that the public never find out it is us or we will hae to pull the plug"
" Pull the plug boss? but we have been organizing this for years as well as setting up the explosives We made the logo spell Zion, put the all seeing eye around the stadium, put that card in the card game way back in 1995 and loads of other stuff to freak the conspiracy theorists out"
"So you have given them clues for our secret plans for world domination even though it must remain secret. What is this an episode of Scooby doo?"

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Haha! They really are a bunch of f***-ups!! I wonder if anyone predicted NSC would be taken over by a bunch of gullible retards who believe whatever the internet tells them! Superb. I'm surprised any of them like football, I read years ago that CT's believe football is a mass destraction technique or some such bobbins?

I hear that in about 1995 shortly after I had spent the afternoon watching Brighton play out a dull 0-0 draw against Swansea. As a distraction technique it was f***ing awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here