Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF ( and its a big IF) Gus were to leave, who would you want as his replacement??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I would plump for Roberto Di Matteo as 1st choice if he doesn't get the Chelsea job and Lee Clark would be my 2nd choice.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
The Baby Face Assassin

Ole+Gunnar+Solskjaer.jpg

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Kind of Blue

Apr 18, 2012
Worthing
Two good choices, although it looks like Lee Clark is lined up to replace Nick Barmby, and di Matteo might set his sights a bit higher than the Championship!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I would plump for Roberto Di Matteo as 1st choice if he doesn't get the Chelsea job and Lee Clark would be my 2nd choice.

No way, to either of them.

RDM, did nowt at West Brom, and all he's done at Chelsea is hand it all back over to the senior pros.
Clark had a very decent League One budget, and couldn't get them out of the division. He was unlucky to sacked, but has hardly carved out a great track record either.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
If we can afford to wait until the end of the Summer, Hodgson will be available.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
No way, to either of them.

RDM, did nowt at West Brom, and all he's done at Chelsea is hand it all back over to the senior pros.
Clark had a very decent League One budget, and couldn't get them out of the division. He was unlucky to sacked, but has hardly carved out a great track record either.

You would turn down Di Matteo.... WOW!!

And a manager who went 55 games unbeaten.

Times have changed.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here