Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF ( and its a big IF) Gus were to leave, who would you want as his replacement??

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Id love di Canio - but seeing as a lot on here are against him because hes a risk, it probably wont happen.

If not then ill pick 1 from Curbishley, Zola or Solksjaer. Absolutely no chance with di Matteo now, but his name would of been in the hat if he didnt become the interim manager at Chelsea.

EXCUSE ME.......AS much as some people on NSC think they own the club, they do not choose the manager or the squad. That is the job of the board and Sir Tony

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
EXCUSE ME.......AS much as some people on NSC think they own the club, they do not choose the manager or the squad. That is the job of the board and Sir Tony

I know, im saying if i was Mr TB, putting myself in his expensive shoes for about a minute whilst typing that post - id never want to own the club !!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I agree about Clark, He spent a lot of money at Huddersfield and have failed for three season's in a row, Think you are being harsh on RDM, just because a team has players to good for the Championship doesnt mean they are going to go up. Cardiff and West Ham have a team full of players too good for the Championship and whilst West Ham are still in with a chance Cardiff are not.

Maybe I am being, but I would be lookingf or a manager who has done a building job somewhere, improving a team by clever little additions to the squad here and there, as that's what we need, as a continuation of the work done by Gus. I'm not saying RDM is a bad coach, but he hasn't shown teh ability to do teh job I think we would need done.

Cardiff - Malky McKay looks like a very good manager to me, I would be happy with him. They seem to have been struggling for legs since the League Cup Final, which was a tremendous achievement in itself. They still rely too heavily on Kenny Miller, who just isn't quite good enough, especially by the end of a long season. He just wasn't a threat at all. Be interesting to see what changes McKay makes this summer, as they are similar to us, in that they don't need much, but what they do need (a goalscoring threat) is the hardest piece of the jigsaw to find.

West Ham - I wouldn't want Sam either!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Stuart Pearce???

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Would be happy with;

Zola- played good football at west ham and has a good footballing pedigree
Di Canio- likes to play good football and someone who is passionate about his job
RDM- probably out of own reach but if he doesn't get the Chelsea job then who knows

All young managers who like to play football in the right way, my number one choice would be Di Canio.

BHA Benny

Feb 10, 2012
Burgess hill
Ian_holloway.jpg
Woah too much!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here