Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If a teacher fiddled with your kid?

What would you do if a teacher fiddled with your kid?

• Forgive and forget. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a fresh start.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Strongly worded letter to the PTA.

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That'll teach you to do your studying. I remember a meeting I got called into when the school in question decided to ban my son from school trips for acting in an un-safe way. Fair enough my son was wrong and he got punished for it, but it was only when I got the full facts of the incident that I discovered the teacher concerned had also acted in an un-safe manner but would the school admit it? no chance.

That school may not of but that doesn't mean all schools won't.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
So the common factor in all of this is either a big conspiracy by all the schools or you. Emm...

Neither it just goes back to where we started in the first place, Teachers stick together to protect they're own. God i'm bored today.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Neither it just goes back to where we started in the first place, Teachers stick together to protect they're own. God i'm bored today.

You must be bored having such a narrow view of the world. I am also sick of this conversation. Mainly because I find your ignorant generalisations offensive.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Surely it's that teachers are ordered to their business by those in charge, and all schools fail to admit their mishaps when their performances relate to funding. So the management/heads do not like for things to be made public as so many larger things are made to seem more necessary than the well-being of one-off children. The more schools are treated as modern, league-tableised institutions then surely everything is statistically based, and therefore the humanity removed.

I quite like teachers, but i wouldn't say from experience that they are a mighty breed.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's been the same attitude with every school i've had dealings with Les.

This quote wasn't especially offensive itself, just happened to be the nearest out of all the ignorant statements you have made.

To put the record straight you do not have a clue about Teachers or the job they do. Like most ignorant parents you likely think that your child could not possibly be the only one at fault in a situation. To say that teachers close ranks to protect their own is ridiculous. No normal teacher would support any mal-treatment of a child. Remember the majority of teachers enter that profession because they like working with children and have their best interests at heart.

Your statements are ill informed, solipsist, horse shit.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
This quote wasn't especially offensive itself, just happened to be the nearest out of all the ignorant statements you have made.

To put the record straight you do not have a clue about Teachers or the job they do. Like most ignorant parents you likely think that your child could not possibly be the only one at fault in a situation. To say that teachers close ranks to protect their own is ridiculous. No normal teacher would support any mal-treatment of a child. Remember the majority of teachers enter that profession because they like working with children and have their best interests at heart.

Your statements are ill informed, solipsist, horse shit.

Hello looks like Les has called in reinforcements! Last time I remember reading one of your posts Nibble you was flouncing but it's nice to see you back again. :bigwave:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Hello looks like Les has called in reinforcements! Last time I remember reading one of your posts Nibble you was flouncing but it's nice to see you back again. :bigwave:

Of course, because it takes more than one person to point out how ignorant your views are.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Indeed I did flounce. But you know how it is Bulldog, I perused and saw a massive injustice and was stirred from retirement to battle narrow mindedness(spelling?).

Anyway you were supposed to be looking for more interesting threads, did you miss me? I do hope so!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Of course, because it takes more than one person to point out how ignorant your views are.

Maybe ignorant to you Les but as i've allready pointed out when you have kids of your own you might just see things in a different light.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Indeed I did flounce. But you know how it is Bulldog, I perused and saw a massive injustice and was stirred from retirement to battle narrow mindedness(spelling?).

Anyway you were supposed to be looking for more interesting threads, did you miss me? I do hope so!

I could'nt find any so I popped down to co-op instead, I agree with you about the narrow mindedness so maybe now your back you can re-educate Les a bit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here