Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If a teacher fiddled with your kid?

What would you do if a teacher fiddled with your kid?

• Forgive and forget. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a fresh start.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Strongly worded letter to the PTA.

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
What if it was Jack, played by Robin Williams, who may look like a grown man, all caked in hair and regret, fiddling with my child, who doesn't exist either, but is actually younger than my offspring? At first i fume, but then when he explains his story i am most annoyed with my child, 13 he is now in my imagination, as he was enjoying being homosexually entangled with an immature personality trapped in an old man's body. My son, Burt, should have known better, and i think i might write HIM a letter!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
There is absolutely no way of getting a teacher out of their job,whatever.The educational establishment merely shuffles together and protects itself.So if your child has been bullied,molested or maltreated in ANY way by a teacher,remember,it is your child's fault,not,DEFINITELY NOT,the teacher's.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
There is absolutely no way of getting a teacher out of their job,whatever.The educational establishment merely shuffles together and protects itself.So if your child has been bullied,molested or maltreated in ANY way by a teacher,remember,it is your child's fault,not,DEFINITELY NOT,the teacher's.

Massive bullshit.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Since being in Ireland and having my kids go through the education system here, fairly or unfairly due to the not too distant history over here, I have always been on high alert.

It's not the teachers so much but the church that is so heavily involved in the education system here that I have a problem with. Every school seems to either have a resident chaplain type or the kids frequently visit the church. On top of that everyone you know seems to have a story about a priest or CBS teacher who was involved in abuse. I therefore feel the need everytime I see a priest at school to give him a friendly warning of the consequences of him ever being alone with my child but have so far contained it to menacing looks in the direction of anyone with a dog collar to let them know I'm watching them.

Due to the history of cover up by the church or authorities over here I would probably take the law into my own hands and piss into his holy water.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Since being in Ireland and having my kids go through the education system here, fairly or unfairly due to the not too distant history over here, I have always been on high alert.

It's not the teachers so much but the church that is so heavily involved in the education system here that I have a problem with.

What do a bible and a penis have in common?

They both get rammed down your throat as a kid by a priest :jester:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

What a crock of SHIT. The law is firmly on the side of the student. So much so that if a kid claims a teacher has done something, that teacher will automatically be suspended from work to investigate the case, even if that teacher has done nothing at all.

What if it was this fella?

dlb_fiddle01.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I dont know about the kiddie fiddling bit i've got no experience of that, but in regards of teachers ganging together to protect they're own that is true. Whatever happens the school will never admit any wrong doing on they're behalf.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Some of our Pompey supporting friends have difficulty understanding the difference between a:
PAEDIATRICIAN

PAEDOPHILE

PEDESTRIAN.

Be careful you don't string up the wrong one.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I dont know about the kiddie fiddling bit i've got no experience of that, but in regards of teachers ganging together to protect they're own that is true. Whatever happens the school will never admit any wrong doing on they're behalf.

Bullshit.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Is that your word of the day Les? When your a big boy and have kids of your own then you'll see it's see what I mean.

Well I'm a big boy who happens to have 2 parents who are teachers and a few friends who are.

But never fear, you carry on with your patronising, myopic, reactionary views of what teachers are like.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I don't remember my old school ganging up to protect my old music teacher. He was out on his arse within days of being found out.

When you try to imagine an entire school's staff deciding together to supress the fact they have a paedo within their ranks, then paranoid conspiracy theories appear pretty laughable. If you consider those teachers and staff would include people just like those on here (who have posted with such glee how they would like to murder and mutilate the offender) then it's especially daft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here