Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If a teacher fiddled with your kid?

What would you do if a teacher fiddled with your kid?

• Forgive and forget. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a fresh start.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Strongly worded letter to the PTA.

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

1066gull

its totally wrong if a teacher does it a kid because they are professional and responsible

but its ok if a student likes the locks of a hot young teacher :thumbsup:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Well I'm a big boy who happens to have 2 parents who are teachers and a few friends who are.

But never fear, you carry on with your patronising, myopic, reactionary views of what teachers are like.

Call it experience Les it counts for a lot you know.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I went to school when i was a child, and not just when i used to dress as one, and while i was there my frist female want was Ms Brown (not a pseudonym for the female anus (she allured me later)). She said she had had an affair with George Michael when she was on holiday in Greece in about 1980, long before fame and gayness grabbed him. I was 6 at the time when i liked her. Then i fell for Jane, Tarzan's permissive nudey wife, and it was over in thought between me and Brown.

Now, i don't think teachers are trained well enough or deeply enough to deal withthe emotional traumas or tragic moments of pupils' or grown-up's lives. How do they deal with bullying? In general, they can't. My little brother left school at 13 as his unhappiness from the fists and purile mouths of bigger boys was not controlled or cured by those in charge. I am sure things have adapted somewhat and progress has been made, but it's wrong to assume that all is well in teacher-land, and we surely have to know that in the competitive world of schooling no admittance to wrong can be made.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Call it experience Les it counts for a lot you know.

It does indeed, that's why I call on my 28 years of experience of living with 2 teachers, spending time with their friends and also having my own friends who are teachers when I say you are pig ignorant of the job teachers have to do, the shit they put up with and the now it alls like yourself who make their job even harder.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whilst I agree with everything you say Les, I do feel that this is diverting you from the more important matter of who no.48 is.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It does indeed, that's why I call on my 28 years of experience of living with 2 teachers, spending time with their friends and also having my own friends who are teachers when I say you are pig ignorant of the job teachers have to do, the shit they put up with and the now it alls like yourself who make their job even harder.

Your really summing it up quite well for me Les, Your parents and friends are teachers so therefore they're right where as i'm just a pig inorant parent who knows nothing! Funnily enough thats the exact same attitude you get when you try and have a grown up conversation with teachers and heads of years at schools.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I dont know about the kiddie fiddling bit i've got no experience of that, but in regards of teachers ganging together to protect they're own that is true. Whatever happens the school will never admit any wrong doing on they're behalf.

Whatever Mr Bean says,this IS the case.That is not to say,as Mr Bean appears to have inferred,that all teachers are bad,or that all schools are bad.My argument is that,whatever happens,whether the teacher is good,bad,or indifferent,whenever something goes wrong in the (implied) school /parent partnership,the school is invariably right because parents have not got a clue about the natural goodness of schools and teachers,and have a bloody cheek thinking that they do.

Ask mummy.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Your really summing it up quite well for me Les, Your parents and friends are teachers so therefore they're right where as i'm just a pig inorant parent who knows nothing! Funnily enough thats the exact same attitude you get when you try and have a grown up conversation with teachers and heads of years at schools.

So because you have kids you know exactly what all teachers are like?

All teachers are individuals, all schools are different. To say they all stick together is ignorant. You think teachers would back collegue knowing they are a peadophile through an act of solidarity?

There was a teacher recently convicted of abusing kids at my mums school. Once the complaints were made the teacher was immediately suspended. Some of the teachers thought it was a fit up, some thought he was guilty and some didn't know what to think. I imagine it was somewhat like any work place where a colleague is suspended for a heinous crime. He was convicted and went to Prison, the teachers accepted this, end of story.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What makes you wrong rather than me right Bulldog is your generalisation of schools as enclosed and self serving institutions that protect their own at all costs.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
So because you have kids you know exactly what all teachers are like?

All teachers are individuals, all schools are different. To say they all stick together is ignorant. You think teachers would back collegue knowing they are a peadophile through an act of solidarity?

There was a teacher recently convicted of abusing kids at my mums school. Once the complaints were made the teacher was immediately suspended. Some of the teachers thought it was a fit up, some thought he was guilty and some didn't know what to think. I imagine it was somewhat like any work place where a colleague is suspended for a heinous crime. He was convicted and went to Prison, the teachers accepted this, end of story.

Go back to my origional post Les and you'll find i'm not talking about kiddie fiddlers because I have no experience of that. I think i'm grown up enough to realise that teachers are individuals Les but then again so are parents but you seem very keen to assume they're all pig ignorant if they have a bad word to say about teachers. Anyway it's time to go and pick mrs bulldog up from work now, Funnily enough she used to be a classroom assistant who had contact with parents on a daily basis so i'm not completely blind to the other side of things.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I said you were pig ignorant, not all parents, and that was based on your comments, no one elses.

A particular unhelpful thread. The chances of this happening are rare. To the point, we do now have the situation, where in alocal school to us, a teacher put his hand on a girl shoulder and is now suspended!

With the media hysteria and a pyranoid thread like this, how are ever going to develop a normal society and get great techers back to our schools.

There will be more chance of your child being "fiddled" with by the parents and other relatives.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
What makes you wrong rather than me right Bulldog is your generalisation of schools as enclosed and self serving institutions that protect their own at all costs.

Have you ever sat in on a parent/teacher meeting at a school to discuss a problem Les?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Like the teacher and my parents were engaging in a 2 way conversation about how shit I was doing.

That'll teach you to do your studying. I remember a meeting I got called into when the school in question decided to ban my son from school trips for acting in an un-safe way. Fair enough my son was wrong and he got punished for it, but it was only when I got the full facts of the incident that I discovered the teacher concerned had also acted in an un-safe manner but would the school admit it? no chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here