Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If a football club's fans behave like these RUDDY students (Merged)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I dunno, the way they are going on tonight they are attacking anything that moves.

I feel sorry for the Police, as like you said they are in a no win situation, I dont see why because they are students they should be allowed to get away with what they are doing.

What will they get away with ?

Police look like they are doing a good job to me.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
- Vandalise a war memorial
checkmark_small.gif

- Vandalise a statue of Winston Churchill
checkmark_small.gif

- Attack a member of the Royal Family (and/or their transport)
checkmark_small.gif

- Cause serious injury to a police officer(s)
checkmark_small.gif

- Throw objects at a police horse(s)
checkmark_small.gif

- Set fire to Trafalgar Sq. Christmas tree
checkmark_small.gif

- Smash up a clothes store the majority probably shop at
checkmark_small.gif

- Get the result it's all about...
12065738771352376078Arnoud999_Right_or_wrong_5.svg.med.png

What lovely people.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nothing like a good bit of outrage is there ? Can I suggest that everyone on here who is scandalised by the violence today contributes a fiver to REMF everytime they orgasm over the inevitable threads about running the Skates that will appear in January.

Er... The vast majority of people that have posted on this thread do not 'orgasm' over football violence. What a bizarre thing to write.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

What lovely people.

Strange isn't it - how Atilla and KneeOn kept telling us that peaceful protesting doesn't work ? Well violent protest has achieved f*** all as well !!!!!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nothing like a good bit of outrage is there ? Can I suggest that everyone on here who is scandalised by the violence today contributes a fiver to REMF everytime they orgasm over the inevitable threads about running the Skates that will appear in January.

Oi :p I'm not scandalised by a few people shouting, I just think this whole "protest" is blatantly an excuse for a few people to act out their violent fantasies while they're safely hidden amongst a large group.

And it winds me up that 50 football fans chucking seats and a flare or two earn (rightfully) the wrath of every newspaper in the country, whereas a group comprising hundreds or thousand of students/rent-a-protesters attempting to burn or wreck everything in sight, right in the centre of London, will- as usual- find plenty of outlets willing to defend them.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Oi :p I'm not scandalised by a few people shouting, I just think this whole "protest" is blatantly an excuse for a few people to act out their violent fantasies while they're safely hidden amongst a large group.

And it winds me up that 50 football fans chucking seats and a flare or two earn (rightfully) the wrath of every newspaper in the country, whereas a group comprising hundreds or thousand of students/rent-a-protesters attempting to burn or wreck everything in sight, right in the centre of London, will- as usual- find plenty of outlets willing to defend them.

I think politically motivated violence tends to reported a bit more reflectively reported generally though.

There is something a bit different about these protests though - as observed by an ex-policeman on the radio. There is obviously a hard core element -but many others appear to be whipped up into it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

checkmark_small.gif

What lovely people.

WHAT??! They set FIRE to the Christmas tree? :ohmy:

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
GOD that makes my blood boil.

So what sort of protest is this? Let's get real, most of these little shits couldn't care less about tuition fees. To be honest if you can act like this at the Cenotaph then you should be responsible funding your education, as public spending on it so far has obviously been a complete waste of money, and hasn't helped this mentally retarded little f*** wit (unless ma and pa funded her private schooling). She should be made to parade along on remembrance Sunday, and take a kick up the arse from any one affected by this!!

Dandyman

In London village.
Er... The vast majority of people that have posted on this thread do not 'orgasm' over football violence. What a bizarre thing to write.

Not saying most people, BoF, but there are more than a few that are enjoying a bit of worked up outrage over the behaviour of what are probably a mixture of the pissed off, the stupid, the naive and the odd agent provocateur (sp) who are happy to parade the usual "itk" bollocks when it suits them.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have to say, there was one particular group interviewed by the BBC (needless to say, all wearing hoods and bandanas over their faces) who claimed to be from the "slums" of London and that they would be forced into drug dealing if they couldn't go to university. I had the distinct suspicion- albeit merely going on appearances, I know, naughty- that university was never, ever on the agenda of these particular individuals, so much as the opportunity to run amok in London for the day and have a go at the police.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not saying most people, BoF, but there are more than a few that are enjoying a bit of worked up outrage over the behaviour of what are probably a mixture of the pissed off, the stupid, the naive and the odd agent provocateur (sp) who are happy to parade the usual "itk" bollocks when it suits them.

This is true also.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The annoying thing is, "Royal Car Attacked" is going to be the headline on almost every paper tomorrow (it's already on the Sun and Daily Mail homepages), as if somehow that's the most shocking thing that happened all day.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Ah OK, sorry. Misinterpreted. Apollo cheese.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The annoying thing is, "Royal Car Attacked" is going to be the headline on almost every paper tomorrow (it's already on the Sun and Daily Mail homepages), as if somehow that's the most shocking thing that happened all day.

Indeed. There was someone being interviewed on the phone, via BBC 24, and they were intimating that the serious neck injuries of a policeman has been trumped by attacking the car of the heir to the throne.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
A few of things:

1) The vast majority didn't act like the morons who'll be all over the backpages, so maybe you could all set your student agendas aside and not stereotype the masses based on the actions of a few

2) The protests have clearly played a part in reducing the majority of the coalition (although clearly they haven't quite achieved the result wanted). There'll be plenty more now though, which will hopefully be covered in a less biased way, although I'm not going to hold my breath

3) All those telling students to go and get a job etc. Do you really think a less educated society is a better one?

4) There are many ways to reduce the deficit created by those in power. Why should they not bear the brunt of their own mistakes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here