Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If a football club's fans behave like these RUDDY students (Merged)

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Charge her, see how she gets on getting a job with a criminal record.

shes probably an anarchist, so doesn't agree with getting a job working for someone else, although is happy for the government to help feed and home her. Hope the coppers gave her a sound kicking!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Can't condone the violence but this government has brought this on themselves.

Yep, particularly the Lib Dem lot who made such a huge deal of getting rid of fees as part of their election campaign.

Probably a bad thing for democracy overall, but how can they be anything other than finished as a political force ?

As for the demonstrations, as much as I sympathise with the students - history should tell them that that dancing and playing bongos achieves nothing.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Here's a thought, whilst these poor students spend three years getting a degree others spend the same three years paying tax and National Insurance, maybe people should be allowed to work for three years tax free. After all, the very fact that they have an income means they won't be a burden on on the state, unlike some.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Because I was 11?

so that is some sort of excuse. I was down the mines at 12 working to support my Absynth habit.

Bloody kids of today...you don't know yer bloody born

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
When I was a uni student this sort of protest used to really piss me off. OK, so they want to get further education but who the hell is going to pay for it if they don't? A significant number of students think that the world owes them sufficient living such that they can go on the lash every night, stuff themselves with takeaways, attend 16 hours of lectures a week and still the government (ie society's taxpayers) should pick up the tab. Well I didn't think it right when I was a scruffy, longhaired pisshead and I certainly don't think it right now. OK, my tuition fees were paid for in my day, but if the system had been such that I had to pay back the cost of teaching I would not have had a problem with that. And no, I don't come from a rich (or even well-off) family, just one with the attitude that most things in life are not free, they have to be earnt and paid for, usually by yourself.

Spriros, great post I guess you now cut your cloth accordingly like the rest of us. It does seem strange the Was not Was. Das Prick and especially Fat Addick seem to think that violent protests are the answer. Myself, after college it was simple, get job & pay tax. Didnt take me 3 years to get to that point.

Some of these courses should be not be allowed......for example media studies

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
article-1337088-0C6B1E83000005DC-10_634x496.jpg

She should be so proud.

GOD that makes my blood boil.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What is your alternative then? All parties have admitted that there needs to be a new way to fund higher education. Labour favour a true graduate tax, in that it ensures that even the most highly-paid graduate continues to pay for their degree over their entire working life, and subsidises those that don't earn enough to pay it off. The age of free higher education is gone forever.

1990 (before student loans) 150k students a year
2010 450k students a year.

The answer lies here, and attendance was even lower in the 1960s.
The most important point is that the Country functioned just as well with less certificated graduates

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its spreading through London now, trashing anything they can,.... you mark my words, the Army will be called out if it carries on.................. of course its all Thatchers fault..... just got that in before the LL on here say it....

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
This protest is crazy and getting beyond a joke but what some of you have to realise it's not ALL the students and your views on them shouldn't change because of this. It is just a minority going there to deliberately cause trouble.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
This protest is crazy and getting beyond a joke but what some of you have to realise it's not ALL the students and your views on them shouldn't change because of this. It is just a minority going there to deliberately cause trouble.

I agree, basic premise of this protest is sound, but my god, if you call that a minority, the original numbers were huge,........

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bet OUR PA announcer loves it and is advocating criminal damage it right now. With phlegm.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
why cant the police be more aggressive. 4 blokes smahing up the supreme court window....tens of riot police arrive and stand there.......anarcists move on,smash next building and on it goes.....call in the army!!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Ok then, I'd love to throw ACID over that c'unts face. Then stick a chainsaw to her head, and watch her beg me not to slice her head off.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
why cant the police be more aggressive. 4 blokes smahing up the supreme court window....tens of riot police arrive and stand there.......anarcists move on,smash next building and on it goes.....call in the army!!!

Because then they would cry to the press with mummy and daddy

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Call in the Italian Police. :rave:

:shoot: 'em all.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Bet OUR PA announcer loves it and is advocating criminal damage it right now. With phlegm.

If anybody condones the violent attacks on the police with the metal barriers that was on the news earlier then quite frankly they don't deserve to live in a democracy. And that woman swinging from the flag - well what a shame the slag didn't fall and break her neck.

The police should be allowed to go in hard with batons, rubber bullets and tear gas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here