Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ibrahimovic

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
This is exactly the kind of racist rubbish Ibrahimovic has had to put up with his whole life, and the reason he has got an attittude. Sweden and Ibrahimovic played a great game against England.

Oh F**k off dont play that bleedin hearts racist theme again. Its people like you that make people of this country scared of their own shadow.

The blokes a dick getting paid fuckin huge amounts of money and should show an example when playing and being watched by millions.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Best striker in Europe? not a chance..over Van Persie or Ronaldo? Goes missing when the going gets tough. Tonight and a great example comparing the 2 Arsenal - Milan Champions league matches.

Best striker in Europe!!! I doubt he's the best striker in his street! Never ever rated him, and he's a wanker too! Bon Voyage Zlatan!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Best performance by a player against England that I can remember in ages. Don't remember him giving the ball away much so disagree with a lot of this thread, kept thinking he would then he'd do something amazing! Granted often only lead to a simple short pass after all that strength and skill but 10x the performance I was expecting........ because the other 9 or 10 times I've seen him play he's been toilet!!!!

Odd as he usually plays with better players and you'd think that would help him. Seems to hinder though and maybe he only performs and puts 100% in when he has to carry a team? With better players he slacks off or something and plays too simple?

I thought he was very average last night, ran around a lot, but did very little - wasn't interested in playing his team-mates in, just keeping the ball. Out-paced Terry easily, not that this's difficult, but still didn't do anything.

Jan 5, 2011
Oh F**k off dont play that bleedin hearts racist theme again. Its people like you that make people of this country scared of their own shadow.

The blokes a dick getting paid fuckin huge amounts of money and should show an example when playing and being watched by millions.

Don't worry, I don't live in England. The point is that he is setting a great example, showing small minded people like you where to put it.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I don't think I imagined it - while waiting for a second half corner to be swung in Ibrahimovic picked up Joe Hart's water bottle from the back of the goal, drank from it and threw it back down. Anyone else see it?

My first thought was if only hart had known it was gonna happen he could have put laxatives in the bottle

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Our ponytailed uncultured big lump was better than their ponytailed uncultured big lump, end of.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
oh do f*** off EP , is that the "racist" who is close mates with shaun wright phillips and ashley cole, does ANYONE on here REALLY think that someone could get away with saying what terry is accused of saying in a team with as many black players as chelsea have got ? Terry may be a lot of things, and what his dad has to do with how he should be viewed I dont know, but racist he isnt.

Huh? That's great, a JT apologist. The guy's an unsavoury character and past his best.

Do troll off to a Chelsea board

Dec 29, 2011
I can't believe some of the comment on Zlatan in this thread. I think some people are having their judgement clouded by the fact he is an absolute tit. He is a world class striker, would walk into any team in the world (let alone the premier league) and would make a big impact.

D

Deleted member 18477

Overrated.

This. So many strikers I'd rather have than the big nose.

Messi
Ronaldo
Van Persie
Rooney
David villa
Drogba
Aguero
Falcao
Neymar
Gomez
Benzema
Higuain
Cavani
etc.

P.s funny how when big nose is a prick he's the worlds best striker to some and when rooneys a prick he's just a prick! Rooney over big nose anyday for me! Come on Wayne, come on Rwoy, Come on england!!!

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Look - he's a good striker, but no way the best in Europe (Ronaldo and Van Persie for me would generally get picked before him for most people).

I think its the fact that on the continent he's always getting bigged up - and when he gets the chance against an English side he hardly ever delivers, hence my point regarding the Arsenal - Milan match. Great in the first leg, completely hid in the second.

I could imagine that he's desperate to play in the Prem -because he knows that he's got alot to live up to. So unless he does come over...we'll never know.

D

Deleted member 18477

I could imagine that he's desperate to play in the Prem -because he knows that he's got alot to live up to. So unless he does come over...we'll never know.

He'll say he doesn't want to come over to England (in fact I think he already has in the past)... Then when he's offered 250k a week, he'll tell everyone that he loves England and that it was a dream of his. He's a prat!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
He'll say he doesn't want to come over to England (in fact I think he already has in the past)... Then when he's offered 250k a week, he'll tell everyone that he loves England and that it was a dream of his. He's a prat!

He's 31 - nobody is going to offer him that amount. City wouldn't want him anyway. Who else would want him, Chelsea ? They've just got rid of Drogba who is better IMO.

Dec 29, 2011
He's 31 - nobody is going to offer him that amount. City wouldn't want him anyway. Who else would want him, Chelsea ? They've just got rid of Drogba who is better IMO.

Why wouldn't City want him? I think his most likely next move will be to PSG as Carlo is manager there.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Outstanding player who has been brilliant this tournament and certainly doesn't deserve to be going home.

He's got more talent than any English player by a distance and has scored goals and won titles at every club he has played for. Juventus, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Barcelona and Ajax - not a bad CV!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Why wouldn't City want him? I think his most likely next move will be to PSG as Carlo is manager there.

Because they can have anyone they want, plus they already have Aguero, Dzeko, Silva, Ballo-arsehole and (officially) Adebeyor - why would they want someone over-age and past his best. PSG might be a good call.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
last time i saw somebody that ugly i was looking at a conger eel

D

Deleted member 18477

Outstanding player who has been brilliant this tournament and certainly doesn't deserve to be going home.

He's got more talent than any English player by a distance and has scored goals and won titles at every club he has played for. Juventus, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Barcelona and Ajax - not a bad CV!

Roooooooooney! IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here