Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ibrahimovic

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I disagree. I'd think anyone who did that was a bit of a dick to be honest. As fans it's our job to rub the other team's face in it. I may be wrong but I think I've seen Ashley Barnes do something similar a couple of times and then I thought there was no need for it.

and also, doing something like that is just asking to get beaten. See last night.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You're very angry and so early in the morning

What annoys me is everything is twisted to involve our players, namely John Terry... I think there are some huge chips on some very weak shoulders on here.

Partly the reason I post very little here any more.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Even though he is a complete arse and far from being my favourite player I wouldn't be surprised to see Ibrahimovic in the Premiership sometime, judging by last nights performance he would be a real handful and I suspect someone will be happy to pay him a huge sum of money. We could do with another multi-millionaire player with a highly over inflated ego to stir things up. Plus it seems he has a point to prove in English footie.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Can't stand him, though I agree it would be really interesting to see him in the Premiership to see how he 'coped', with a harder, faster and more physical type of football.

I wonder if Joe Hart reminded him of the score when they shook hands......

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I think Ibrahimovic is ace, and an exceptionally talented footballer with a list of individual honours that back up his ego.

If he was English he would walk into the team and you would all LOVE him.

Plus his missus is a STUNNER

Spot on.

DanielT

oh do f*** off EP , is that the "racist" who is close mates with shaun wright phillips and ashley cole, does ANYONE on here REALLY think that someone could get away with saying what terry is accused of saying in a team with as many black players as chelsea have got ? Terry may be a lot of things,... but racist he isnt.

The good old "I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black" defence!

horshamseagull11

seagullshorsham
Dec 11, 2010
Eastbourne
Hes not even Swedish anyway he sticks out like a saw thumb in that team! He obviously wasn't good enough/up to to playing for Bosnia or Croatia! He looks like some kinda relay relay ugly girl and should get a f ing hair cut!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
the sheer contempt on ibrahimavich's face should be enough to spur England on and actually go for the WIN.......italy are the past masters of defending for 110 minutes , we are not and never have been. Weleashe the shackles Woy ,cum on , let's f***ing go for it and wipe the floor with some fucker.......put the wind up everyone , if our own national team has become the source of national sporting indifference to us ,imagine what our opposition is thinking/saying.
"it's only england" well i say f*** that........it's only f***ing ukraine and then it's only f***ing croatia or italy..........grow some balls and some pride and have a f***ing go boys.......CUMAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRNNNN!!!!

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Hes not even Swedish anyway he sticks out like a saw thumb in that team! He obviously wasn't good enough/up to to playing for Bosnia or Croatia! He looks like some kinda relay relay ugly girl and should get a f ing hair cut!
Sure he's Swedish - that long standing Swedish surname Ibrahimovic ha ha - he just looked a prat when their national anthem was played. Anyway he got his reward being knocked out of the tourney

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So what if he had a run in with Hart. We don't know what went on before. Hart is not averse to dishing it out.
Nothing went on, the Sweedish players were all pushing into Joe when celebrating, so Joe held his hands out to keep them out of his face, which most of them accepted. That was it. Always a shame when good footballers turn out to be such cocks.

Jan 5, 2011
Sure he's Swedish - that long standing Swedish surname Ibrahimovic ha ha - he just looked a prat when their national anthem was played. Anyway he got his reward being knocked out of the tourney

This is exactly the kind of racist rubbish Ibrahimovic has had to put up with his whole life, and the reason he has got an attittude. Sweden and Ibrahimovic played a great game against England.

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
His Dad is Bosnian, his Mum is Croatian and he was born and raised in Sweden. It never fails to amaze me how small minded people are when it comes to nationality! Why would he feel like not playing for Sweden? I have friends in the same situation who not even dream of playing for anyone but England if the chance arose. I bet loads of you complain when English Pakistanis support Pakistan in the cricket and yet this is the opposite logic being applied to Ibra. He'd walk into the England side in a second and it is very insular and anglocentric to think otherwise! A closing thought, if you ruled out players who have grandparents anything other than English, how many of our players would get booted out!?!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He did ok last night but I think he's only ever scored around 4 goals against England or English teams. He is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is and any striker would have scored bags full of goals playing for Barca or AC Milan.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Never trust anyone with a hook nose. They are always so nasty

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Best performance by a player against England that I can remember in ages. Don't remember him giving the ball away much so disagree with a lot of this thread, kept thinking he would then he'd do something amazing! Granted often only lead to a simple short pass after all that strength and skill but 10x the performance I was expecting........ because the other 9 or 10 times I've seen him play he's been toilet!!!!

Odd as he usually plays with better players and you'd think that would help him. Seems to hinder though and maybe he only performs and puts 100% in when he has to carry a team? With better players he slacks off or something and plays too simple?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here