Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ibrahimovic

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Of course you do. Who else could you direct your sincere indignation and outrage at. The racist on trial in the heart of our defence?

We all love a pantomime villain!

I for one Love Zlatan I think he is excellent entertainment, even when he is saying mean words to our goalie.

Yes, I dislike Zlatan because I LOVE racism. And also because I am clearly indignant and outraged and in need of a target. Or maybe because he's just another diving, whining, modern footballer (is this 'personality'?) who is nowhere near as important as he thinks he is.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes, I dislike Zlatan because I LOVE racism. And also because I am clearly indignant and outraged and in need of a target. Or maybe because he's just another diving, whining, modern footballer (is this 'personality'?) who is nowhere near as important as he thinks he is.

Bloody hell, that is quite an admission.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to James Richardson and his podcast buddies.
Zlatan sees England as unfinished business, as we as a footballing nation don't adore him, the only one.

Last night was his night to prove to all of us how great he his (and probably earn a lucrative retirement contract).

And he blew it. :dance:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Blimey. I thought he was brilliant. When did he get so big ? He would walk into any of the Premiership teams. And they say Crouch has a good touch for a big man. He is not fit to lace Ibrahimovic's boots.

So what if he had a run in with Hart. We don't know what went on before. Hart is not averse to dishing it out.

Sign him up Gus.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What fucks me off the most about Ibrahimovic is that a couple of years ago he went into "international retirement" due to him being being sent home from the squad for breaking curfew. When it suited him, he dropped his little tantrum and walked straight back into the starting lineup. Shocking attitude.

Thank heavens we have fine upstanding players such as JT (shagging his mates' bird, racist, drug dealing dad), Stevie Me (beats you up if you play the wrong song), Wazza (whore shagging, threatening to leave to go to rivals to engineer a pay rise, weave wearing) and Rio (Wobbly Gobbed drug test cheater) to look up to.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blimey. I thought he was brilliant. When did he get so big ? He would walk into any of the Premiership teams. And they say Crouch has a good touch for a big man. He is not fit to lace Ibrahimovic's boots.

So what if he had a run in with Hart. We don't know what went on before. Hart is not averse to dishing it out.

Sign him up Gus.

He was immense and made our defenders look lightweight. Scared me everytime he got the ball, if that's failing on the big stage I'll take failure.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hate it when footballers have a bit of personality. I wish they would all just play the game and keep it sterile shades of grey.

I am starting a campaign. Lets start with Zlatan, Balotelli and if Theo smiles again after he scores I will be putting him on the list.

Quite, he showed passion for this country and told Hart to do one. So what, if it were the other way around we would be saying " good on ..... " He would walk into our team and is better than any striker we have including Rooney.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Thank heavens we have fine upstanding players such as JT (shagging his mates' bird, racist, drug dealing dad), Stevie Me (beats you up if you play the wrong song), Wazza (whore shagging, threatening to leave to go to rivals to engineer a pay rise, weave wearing) and Rio (Wobbly Gobbed drug test cheater) to look up to.
oh do f*** off EP , is that the "racist" who is close mates with shaun wright phillips and ashley cole, does ANYONE on here REALLY think that someone could get away with saying what terry is accused of saying in a team with as many black players as chelsea have got ? Terry may be a lot of things, and what his dad has to do with how he should be viewed I dont know, but racist he isnt.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
oh do f*** off EP , is that the "racist" who is close mates with shaun wright phillips and ashley cole, does ANYONE on here REALLY think that someone could get away with saying what terry is accused of saying in a team with as many black players as chelsea have got ? Terry may be a lot of things, and what his dad has to do with how he should be viewed I dont know, but racist he isnt.

Let's see what the courts say, Chelsea boy.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
or John Terry if we play Trinibad and Tobago

*alledgedly*

Has to happen doesn't it... anything on here that involves John Terry ends up John Terry even if the thread title says Ibrahimovic. There's some right tossers on this forum, not that I'd name any.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I think Ibrahimovic is ace, and an exceptionally talented footballer with a list of individual honours that back up his ego.

If he was English he would walk into the team and you would all LOVE him.

Plus his missus is a STUNNER

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

The thread title is IBRAHIMOVIC. What part of that name do you not understand? Halfwit.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Shagging his work mates EX actually.

Oh don't forget he once parked in a no parking zone which made the national red tops.

Who says he is racist btw ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the sheer contempt on ibrahimavich's face should be enough to spur England on and actually go for the WIN.......italy are the past masters of defending for 110 minutes , we are not and never have been. Weleashe the shackles Woy ,cum on , let's f***ing go for it and wipe the floor with some fucker.......put the wind up everyone , if our own national team has become the source of national sporting indifference to us ,imagine what our opposition is thinking/saying.
"it's only england" well i say f*** that........it's only f***ing ukraine and then it's only f***ing croatia or italy..........grow some balls and some pride and have a f***ing go boys.......CUMAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRNNNN!!!!
yes i'm going to quote myself as at least i remained on the thread topic and and didn't go blitherring on about terry ,rooney , cole ,ferdinand ,johnson and all the other players that some of you on here seem to have major issues with..........and as for racism , i think recent events in eastern europe have highlighted the fact that it is more than live and well in plenty of other countries .........so why not just shut up about it........it really is tediously boring.:wave:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Quite, he showed passion for this country and told Hart to do one. So what, if it were the other way around we would be saying " good on ..... " He would walk into our team and is better than any striker we have including Rooney.

I disagree. I'd think anyone who did that was a bit of a dick to be honest. As fans it's our job to rub the other team's face in it. I may be wrong but I think I've seen Ashley Barnes do something similar a couple of times and then I thought there was no need for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here