Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ibrahimovic

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Best striker in Europe? not a chance..over Van Persie or Ronaldo? Goes missing when the going gets tough. Tonight and a great example comparing the 2 Arsenal - Milan Champions league matches.

Wasn't including Messi or Ronaldo as they're not really traditional strikers as such. Players get this weird reputation when it comes to playing English sides, Messi had it a while ago about never scoring or playing well against English opposition. Week in, week out Zlatan scores goals wherever he is. He's played for Ajax, Juve, Inter, Barca and Milan and his scoring record for all them is pretty damn good. Before this season he had some ridiculous record of being in the side that won the league he was playing in for 7 years in a row or something.

Just because he doesn't turn it on in the rare occasion he plays against English teams doesn't make him an average/bad player. Yes he's a bit of a cock but he's like Cantona, in that borderline nutter/genius state. If he played in England everyone would be going wild about him. He is a fantastic player but he knows it and his attitude is dreadful.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don't think I imagined it - while waiting for a second half corner to be swung in Ibrahimovic picked up Joe Hart's water bottle from the back of the goal, drank from it and threw it back down. Anyone else see it?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I don't think I imagined it - while waiting for a second half corner to be swung in Ibrahimovic picked up Joe Hart's water bottle from the back of the goal, drank from it and threw it back down. Anyone else see it?

WHAT! Arrest that man.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I hate that dinosaur-faced retard. His tricks catalogue is three-pages long and fool almost no one. Their first goal had a shit freekick by him followed by a mis-hit volley on the rebound. His ego is 18 times the size of his skillset. I would pay about £6m for him at best and even then have the option within his contract to punch him straight in the beak 9 times a season and set fire to his hair at least once also. An arrogant twat.

Dec 29, 2011

Saw it, pretty sure it was his water bottle or if not just a general water bottle. Hart watched him do it so can't have been too bothered.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I hate it when footballers have a bit of personality. I wish they would all just play the game and keep it sterile shades of grey.

I am starting a campaign. Lets start with Zlatan, Balotelli and if Theo smiles again after he scores I will be putting him on the list.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Best striker in Europe? not a chance..over Van Persie or Ronaldo? Goes missing when the going gets tough. Tonight and a great example comparing the 2 Arsenal - Milan Champions league matches.

This season was the first time in something like 8 seasons where he has not won the domestic league he has been playing in. He must be doing something right.

Dec 29, 2011
Let me know whe he's won a major tournament.

Already stated but before this year he has won the domestic league of his team for the last seven years, it's not just a coincidence. He is an absolute quality striker and showed it in bursts last night. He's definitely the strongest footballer i've had the pleasure of watching. Some amazing players didn't win a major tournament it's not a great benchmark for a good player.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the sheer contempt on ibrahimavich's face should be enough to spur England on and actually go for the WIN.......italy are the past masters of defending for 110 minutes , we are not and never have been. Weleashe the shackles Woy ,cum on , let's f***ing go for it and wipe the floor with some fucker.......put the wind up everyone , if our own national team has become the source of national sporting indifference to us ,imagine what our opposition is thinking/saying.
"it's only england" well i say f*** that........it's only f***ing ukraine and then it's only f***ing croatia or italy..........grow some balls and some pride and have a f***ing go boys.......CUMAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRNNNN!!!!

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
I hate it when footballers have a bit of personality. I wish they would all just play the game and keep it sterile shades of grey.

I am starting a campaign. Lets start with Zlatan, Balotelli and if Theo smiles again after he scores I will be putting him on the list.

Yes, well done, that's it. Well done for spotting what we're actually complaining about. The modern game is clearly lacking in players who are disrespectful, arrogant c**t*. Sorry, 'personalities'. I wish there were more of them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes, well done, that's it. Well done for spotting what we're actually complaining about. The modern game is clearly lacking in players who are disrespectful, arrogant c**t*. Sorry, 'personalities'. I wish there were more of them.

Of course you do. Who else could you direct your sincere indignation and outrage at. The racist on trial in the heart of our defence?

We all love a pantomime villain!

I for one Love Zlatan I think he is excellent entertainment, even when he is saying mean words to our goalie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here