Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway losing the plot after Stoke game

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Holloway is a complete twat - always has been
Yes I accept that it must be a pain to be asked constantly about this and that but it is his job - if you don't like it don't do that job.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Idiot
Hollo_zps518f54c3.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Holloway has a mixed managerial career - excellent at some places (Blackpool) & shit at others (Leicester). Looks like the latter with Palace
Indeed. He's like a bumpkin Steve Bruce.

Comes across as a total twunt there.

Which is handy, as that's the perception I've always had of him, so I've no need to change my opinion.

Football's funniest man, my arse.
Well I still quite like him, and will like him even more if he does a shithouse job at Palace, which is looking more and more likely.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hollie will get it right . The results are not good atm but the performances are so with a few signings this month we will kick on again and build on our good start . The good thing is we havent lost ground on teams around us despite our poor run and this league is so even with not one outstanding team running away with it . Wilf and glenn will stay and they will be the main focal point in our matches in the run in . Im feeling really good about it .

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hollie will get it right . The results are not good atm but the performances are so with a few signings this month we will kick on again and build on our good start . The good thing is we havent lost ground on teams around us despite our poor run and this league is so even with not one outstanding team running away with it . Wilf and glenn will stay and they will be the main focal point in our matches in the run in . Im feeling really good about it .

If you keep repeating that, you might start to believe it too :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not true. Cardiff are EIGHT points clear at the top and TEN points clear of Leicester in 3rd. That's an extra point every three games that they are getting more than anybody else. Cardiff ARE running away with it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not true. Cardiff are EIGHT points clear at the top and TEN points clear of Leicester in 3rd. That's an extra point every three games that they are getting more than anybody else. Cardiff ARE running away with it.

Cardiff always blow it . Trust me we will run them close .

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Yep - at this stage of the season it is all about the squad - not just the starting eleven.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yep - at this stage of the season it is all about the squad - not just the starting eleven.

Which we are addressing atm , get them in with our injured players we will be a force !!!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cardiff always blow it . Trust me we will run them close .
When was the last time they were ten points clear of the promotion places at the top?

Anyway, we certainly won't catch them as we will still be 14 points behind them even if we win our game in hand, with 19 to play. And I say that as an eternal optimist who hasn't given up on second place. I guess you're that bit closer, but your ten point gap is only going to be amplified by a lack of resources.

The only team I can see catching Cardiff is Leicester, as they seem to have finally sorted themselves out.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed. Gus should be quietly confident about making a run for second spot, never mind the play-offs. Our squad is as good as I can remember it but the fact is Leicester are going to be difficult to overhaul. Moreso than anybody else.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
When was the last time they were ten points clear of the promotion places at the top?

Anyway, we certainly won't catch them as we will still be 14 points behind them even if we win our game in hand, with 19 to play. And I say that as an eternal optimist who hasn't given up on second place. I guess you're that bit closer, but your ten point gap is only going to be amplified by a lack of resources.

The only team I can see catching Cardiff is Leicester, as they seem to have finally sorted themselves out.

No one can be discounted just yet , with a run of wins anyone can have a late run , even you .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here