Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway losing the plot after Stoke game

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It doesn't matter where they conduct an interview with that man because from my perspective I always see him leaning over a farm gate, straw in mouth and drinking a 9% scrumpy out of a flagon. He talks absolute jibberish. I'll lay you odds that he mentions being abducted by aliens before the end of this season.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
People in glass houses... etc.

I'd much rather have a manager with personality and passion than Gustavo "I'll go home" Poyet

You could accuse Poyet of a lot of things, but not having personality or passion is a very strange one to choose.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace's new strategy to deal with debt - 'if I see any of my players dive I'll fine them'. Going to save them a fortune.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I don't think Holloway really knew what he wanted to say. Perhaps Zaha's yellow will be overturned on appeal because there had been media speculation about his future? Was that it? I've got all sorts of English language qualifications and was thinking about downloading some classics on the Kindle but if I can't understand a football manager talking in English, maybe I should aim lower.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
it doesn't matter where they conduct an interview with that man because from my perspective i always see him leaning over a farm gate, straw in mouth and drinking a 9% scrumpy out of a flagon. He talks absolute jibberish. I'll lay you odds that he mentions being abducted by aliens before the end of this season.

hahaha!

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
I know it's not the mans fault, but the accent really doesn't help him!

Apparently Fergie was supposed to be there to watch Zahaha last night but he didn't bother to turn up!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
90% of questions directed at Holloway since he's been here have been about Zaha.
Worzel complained that the media were asking about Zaha, but it was Worzel that brought it up. Asked how the game went he said the only disappoinment was Zaha getting booked for cheating, and getting his ankle hurt, so the media asked if Zaha's ankle was ok and Worzel went off on one. Muppet.

"Do you simply accept that you're not a big enough club to keep him?"
"Is he just too good for you?"
"Wouldn't it be better to just sell him now?"
Most of the talk has been from Palace, trying to drum up interest, and the price.
Media: 'You've been here for a few months now Ian, how do you think it's going'
Worzel: 'He's not for sale. Ow many more times, cant you lot think of nuffin better to say?'

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Unbelievably painful! That interview was excruciating. Holloway looks extremely depressed and almost like he wants to call the Samaritans.

And Glenn Murray/Steve Parish, is there ever a manager/chairman of your club that you'd criticise. Just wondering, because Holloway does not come across well, you can tell that as we, the Brighton fans are very happy he's your manager and your chairman is clearly an idiot when it comes to Twitter and your forum. You really genuinely sound brainwashed.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He hasn't exactly set the world alight since he went up the arse has he? no wonder he's so petulant!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone know whose COCK he's pretending to suck continuously with his mouth actions around four minutes in?

Wtf

:lolol:
At first I thought he was just doing it when he was lying, but then it became more of a nervous twitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here