Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway losing the plot after Stoke game

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
His going out to buy milk and bread analogy made absolutely no sense whatsoever. He apparently can't just go out and buy milk and bread? Strange world you live in Holloway.

D

Deleted member 18477

he thinks sky sports transfer deadline day is boring? its class!!

ian holloway is f***ing boring! says the same old shite time after time and his comparisons to most things dont make sense (milk, bread etc WTF holloway :lolol: ). always got a chip on his shoulder. even wenger and fergie can handle transfer news better than this paranoid prat!

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
It must be very annoying for managers to be asked the same question over and over again for weeks on end.

Are they forced to give press conferences?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Judging by that press conference we could deduce one of two things:

1. A deal has been agreed for Zaha.
2. The constant speculation surrounding Zaha has caused him to become a bit unsettled at Palace. This is Ian's chance of trying to quell it, but the damage has already been done. This is the most likely scenario and I seriously doubt Zaha is happy where he is right now.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
What a dick.

"Why should I give you a straight answer?"

Well, you've gone to the press conference.

90% of questions directed at Holloway since he's been here have been about Zaha.

"Do you simply accept that you're not a big enough club to keep him?"
"Is he just too good for you?"
"Wouldn't it be better to just sell him now?"

etc. on and on and on and f***ing on. I don't blame him one bit for reacting like he did.

Also he's spot on re. our fans. What a terrible idea for a song, it was so obvious he'd score :lolol:

Judging by that press conference we could deduce one of two things:

1. A deal has been agreed for Zaha.
2. The constant speculation surrounding Zaha has caused him to become a bit unsettled at Palace. This is Ian's chance of trying to quell it, but the damage has already been done. This is the most likely scenario and I seriously doubt Zaha is happy where he is right now.

How on earth do you deduce that you muppet? ???

Man United have said that they're waiting until the Summer before they make another move. Yet again, all of the rubbish in the press has been proven wrong.

His press conferences usually go along those lines. Wilfried was absolutely fantastic against Stoke and he has been great in the last couple of weeks too. His patch of bad form is well behind him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Holloway acted like a prize dick at that press conference. No surprise there then.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
People in glass houses... etc.

I'd much rather have a manager with personality and passion than Gustavo "I'll go home" Poyet

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
Apart from the comments defending Zaha's diving which is rubbish (Clearly a cheat). He does talk a lot of sense, some things some managers are afraid of saying.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wilfried was absolutely fantastic against Stoke and he has been great in the last couple of weeks too. His patch of bad form is well behind him.

I agree with you for the first time, back to his cheating/diving best!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here