Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How strong is your dislike of Palace?

How strong is your dislike of Palace?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Before we fell to the bottom of the league and when we were briefly in the same division as them on a couple of occasions recently I felt the old contempt and used to love it when they lost. These days I really don't give a shit, yeah i like it when they lose big games but overall I'm not too bothered as long as they don't get into a promotion position.

Am I damned?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When the fans start singing 'If you all hate Palace clap your hands' I wonder how many remember the many games we have had against them. In most cases it will only be the ones during Coppels reign.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Forever and always.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When the fans start singing 'If you all hate Palace clap your hands' I wonder how many remember the many games we have had against them. In most cases it will only be the ones during Coppels reign.

True, the games against them were just fantastic for atmosphere and the result could ruin or make a weekend. Seldom was the football any good and those games we played against them in the Championship brought back to me how great it was to have two derbys a season. Total elation or total depression, a draw always felt like we'd both been cheated.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Amiable dislike. Can't really forgive them for hitting me with a lump of stand after a game at Crystal Palace but it's so long ago - of course I like to see them lose and of course I'd like to see them go down, but I can't spare too much emotion - that's focussed on B&HA

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I used to hate them a lot in the old days, but in the last ten years that has turned into complete loathing. Some of this is to do with the Palace fans I have met through work etc, who are without exception a bunch of half witted cocks.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pure, unadulterated hatred towards them. Irrational, probably tribal instincts, but every aspect of their team fills me with ire.

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Not really bothered until we play them to be honest. All feels a little like we are an annoying little brother trying to wind them up all the time we are a division lower.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not really bothered until we play them to be honest. All feels a little like we are an annoying little brother trying to wind them up all the time we are a division lower.

summed up what i think

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As a kid hated them with a passion (partly due to own self-guilt of being influenced for a year when we lived in Croydon). Now it feels a bit petty with them being sadly better than us for so long.

Can't wait to get up to their standard and over so I can go back to ridiculing them properly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here