Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How strong is your dislike of Palace?

How strong is your dislike of Palace?

• Total voters

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
No no sir you are mistaken, no-one can feel sorry for Brighton fans, we have a great emblem (its a SEAGULL) unlike your crippled shitehawk thing.We have a kindly old man in charge not someone who looks- and dresses- like a pimp. We dont have to wear clownish outfits to play in and there are no International money changing places, Afro Hair shops,Cash Converters or fried chiken emporiums within 2 miles of the theatre of shit.

And we are near the beach, wheras you are near the abbatoir and sewage works.

There is no bigger scavenging shitehawk than a seagull old mate, whereas the eagle is the most graceful, beautiful, powerful bird of prey in the bird world. And lets not go there when it comes to kits shall we? That pink one a few years back was very cute (if you were going to a cocktail party) and as for that red abortion you wore in the Play off final defeat to Notts County, it looked like a 2 year old had dipped a brush in red paint and threw it at a football shirt. Truely hideous, and as for your first point there are plenty of people who feel sorry for Brighton fans believe me!

And you swim in that sewer infested body of water you call the sea do you? Well good luck with that if you do, and those craters on the beach do not half hurt when you lie on them!

Apart from that you are dandy-O!! :lolol: :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There is no bigger scavenging shitehawk than a seagull old mate, whereas the eagle is the most graceful, beautiful, powerful bird of prey in the bird world. And lets not go there when it comes to kits shall we? That pink one a few years back was very cute (if you were going to a cocktail party) and as for that red abortion you wore in the Play off final defeat to Notts County, it looked like a 2 year old had dipped a brush in red paint and threw it at a football shirt. Truely hideous, and as for your first point there are plenty of people who feel sorry for Brighton fans believe me!

And you swim in that sewer infested body of water you call the sea do you? Well good luck with that if you do, and those craters on the beach do not half hurt when you lie on them!

Apart from that you are dandy-O!! :lolol: :thumbsup:

Some excellent points Monkey man.

The kits you describe, the Pink chevron one and the Red blood spattered effort were mere dalliances with the avant garde fashions of the New Romantic period whereas your risible harlequin suits are a permanent fixture.

Ask yourself, where would you rather spend the day sunning yourself, on the front at brighton admiring the fine Ladies or South Norwood park admiring the dog turds and used johnnies?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Some excellent points Monkey man.

The kits you describe, the Pink chevron one and the Red blood spattered effort were mere dalliances with the avant garde fashions of the New Romantic period whereas your risible harlequin suits are a permanent fixture.

Ask yourself, where would you rather spend the day sunning yourself, on the front at brighton admiring the fine Ladies or South Norwood park admiring the dog turds and used johnnies?

Neither!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Being a mature, reasonable,intelligent likeable chap my hatred surprises me constantly

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Deep down i hate the scum:angry:but also as we don't play that often it gets forgotten sadly and i tend to dislike the swindons,brizzle citys and pompey twats etc at this moment in time.

once we start playing again it will be awsome as always:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here