Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many loyalty points do you have?

Yoda

English & European
So far loyalty points have been awarded for having an Amex ST (1000 points) and a Withdean ST (250 points).

Is this the complete story when it comes to the initial issuing of points? No-one knows, although the indication from an ATC question is this could be all of it.

And only for the last season for Withdean ST at that too. My two Withdean ST's from previous years don't seen to count.

Seeing as they have all the history for those, why can't they do 250pts for each year and not just the last one?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And it seems like you can still buy season tickets on there?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
And only for the last season for Withdean ST at that too. My two Withdean ST's from previous years don't seen to count.

Seeing as they have all the history for those, why can't they do 250pts for each year and not just the last one?
indeed , every season at Withdean for me and god knows how many away games (normally miss about 3/4 a season) = should all add up.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Can we get the points total linked to each NSC account. That way we know who to listen to and who to ignore

So what your suggesting is that we ignore all those supporters who, for what-ever reason, have zero loyalty points? So those who live abroad or outside of Brighton, or those who cannot afford a ST, or those who maybe share with another, your suggesting we should ignore their comments? Not sure I'm with you on this one! I believe every Brighton supporter deserves to be heard on NSC.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
So what your suggesting is that we ignore all those supporters who, for what-ever reason, have zero loyalty points? So those who live abroad or outside of Brighton, or those who cannot afford a ST, or those who maybe share with another, your suggesting we should ignore their comments? Not sure I'm with you on this one! I believe every Brighton supporter deserves to be heard on NSC.

That's what this thread has been created for isn't it?!

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
That's what this thread has been created for isn't it?!

No you state that you want the loyalty points linked to each NSC account. For what reason? How would that benefit anybody? You do not state that it is for this thread only. Sorry but you've confused me totally (not difficult in this heat).

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
No you state that you want the loyalty points linked to each NSC account. For what reason? How would that benefit anybody? You do not state that it is for this thread only. Sorry but you've confused me totally (not difficult in this heat).

My original comment was rather tongue in cheek. Was a sarcastic way of saying the so called "super fans" can proclaim their brilliance over everyone else and stroke their egos with numbers to try and quantify it.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
My original comment was rather tongue in cheek. Was a sarcastic way of saying the so called "super fans" can proclaim their brilliance over everyone else and stroke their egos with numbers to try and quantify it.

Okay point taken. It's very difficult to read a "tongue in cheek" comment through a notice board like this. The sarcasm is lost in translation - everything is too black and white.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
1250 presumably for being a 10+ year Withdean and Amex STH.

No account seems to have been taken for the 21 away league games booked via the club (no advance tickets sold for Tranmere and Rochdale) or for any of the home or away cup matches last year.

Wonder if any further adjustments will be made?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All the "No account has been taken..." merchants - why not wait until the club tell us that the Ticketing System has been fully updated to reflect the starting loyalty position?

(All that said, I reckon only last season Withdean/this season Amex will be in the mixer)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
So based on the fact that you get 1000pts for a season ticket, how do we think points will be allocated from future away games?

Popular/Localish game: 10pts
Unglamourous/Far away game: 30pts
Other aways: 20pts

What about home tickets purchased by non-STHs: 10pts

???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Have never bought a ticket on line as I usually go into the shop being an OAP and having a bus pass this is no problem to me. Will this affect my points total?

How could they possibly turn you down though if you have made the effort to travel in so far, they're not heartless in the ticket office surely.

Herbert.JPG

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All the "No account has been taken..." merchants - why not wait until the club tell us that the Ticketing System has been fully updated to reflect the starting loyalty position?

(All that said, I reckon only last season Withdean/this season Amex will be in the mixer)

So that means that my Grimsby away on a Tuesday night in 1985 (4-2 victory, after being 2-0 down after 78 mins) counts for NOTHING?

BLOOM out, POIROT out, sack the board:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here