Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how far did you get tonight

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
From Billingshurst, left just after 6... along the A272 as far as Cowfold, before it was announced on the radio... about 50 minute round trip on the slippery roads.

Still, all in one piece, and decent fish'n'chips from Fullers in Billi on the way home :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Pyecombe before we turned around.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Handcross on the A23, having driven for 2 & 1/4 hours!!!

Thankfully the return traffic was nowhere near as bad and I got back in 1 hour.

I really think it should have been obvious much earlier that it should not have been played, but all the while there was half a chance of the game going ahead I was compelled to try to get there.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
just about to leave the house when I got the phonecall :(

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
just collected my customary pre match meal from macdonalds in burgess hill then heard on the radio

EDIT: would like to offer my sincerest apology to AvS, it is of course McDonalds and not 'mac'.

Last edited:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
West Worthing station where a timely text before the 6.32 to Victoria rolled in enabled me to alert random other Albion fans on the platform before retreating to the toastiness of home.

I had, however, invested in a king size Mars bar as sustenance, so the trip out wasn't entirely wasted and the Sock of Poskett family are unlikely to starve in the impending Ice Age.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here