Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how far did you get tonight

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Decided not to go, on the basis that I could get stuck in Brighton later on.

So - er.. not very far.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
left home(slough) at 3 and crazy traffic on m25 and m23 and got to the junction at crawley at 6:30 when it was said on the radio it was called off and turned round and took half an hour to get back. shocking. call a game off at least 3 hours before, dont do this, its un fair on everyone. feel for any of the away support that travelled

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Left Woking at 5 and more than two hours later had got as far as Gatwick when the radio confirmed the match was off. Was actually a little glad of it by then, as I'd have been struggling to catch the start.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Crunched out a 12 hour day and was just wheel spinning my LDV work van out of the Burgess Hill services when I got the text, my brother was waiting at patcham BP to collect me and relay me to Withdean!

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
Left Tunbridge Wells at 17:50 got to the top of the Ashdown Forest before the 'Game Off' text came through (thanks Paul!!!). Had to take one detour to get that far in order to avoid one crash, so probably just as well it was called off, the journey home could have been horrific later as the temperature dropped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here