Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how far did you get tonight

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
thanks for the passing motorist that stopped to let me know the game was off while walking up woodland drive:thumbsup: how far did you get???

no problem. Not sure if you believed me because you declined my offer of a lift back down the hill.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Was it called off at 6:30 ?

Not good enough I'm afraid. Thinking of a previous experience, there was absolutely no way I was travelling down.

Not the clubs fault (probably), but there needs to be a cut off and it needs to be before 6:30 - sorry. Could have easily travelled down and wasted the train journey as others have from London.

.. and there a number who travel the short distance down from home or work.

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Sorry - f***ing. Is that more appropriate for you? Sorry I didn't feel the need to swear!

f***ing was there any need to swear about me? As for the capitals dont people on here get outted for that because of writing in capitals is against nsc unwritten code of conduct :lolol: Who said I have the need to swear?

You ****

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
f***ing was there any need to swear about me? As for the capitals dont people on here get outted for that because of writing in capitals is against nsc unwritten code of conduct :lolol: Who said I have the need to swear?

You ****

I apologise for saying blummin then, I forgot that was so funny! Bed now, goodnight, it's been a pleasure x

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Rev - actually your bobble hat made me a bit wary of offering you a lift. Now I know it was RotR I might just drive on next time (only joking!)

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
No further than my dining room, fortunately. Having said that, I had already decided to give it a miss. The roads up here were lethal soon after the snow began to fall. I was at the Christmas service for my local school, at which I am a governor. My old man (Lay Reader at the church) and I arrived at the church at 1.30 and all seemed to be fine. Then the children all started arriving at 1.45 covered in snow. It only snowed for 20 minutes, but what should have been a 7 minute journey ended up nearly taking an hour and a half. When I left London at 12 it was fine, though apparently North London really got it. We must have got the same snow later.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Never left home

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
left guildford at 15:00 and got to Burgess Hill by 19:00. Roads were a tadge shit. Heard on the radio so went to see my Mum instead. So she was pleased I was bored shitless

Mar 2, 2009
After 4 hours of driving from Reading due to the weather and utter spazzers on the road I arrived at my mates just after 6 in Hove to find that the game had been unsurprisingly postponed.
Bizarrely I suspected all along that it would be called off but ploughed on regardless, in retrospect I have no idea why? Perhaps that is the blind faith that keeps us Albion fans despite adversity:bhasign:
Perversly it took me less than 2 hours to get home and spent the rest of the evening in the local social club, at least it was warm...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here