Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how far did you get tonight

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
I got to the game only to be told it was called off. As soon as i got there, they'd made the decision, f***ed me right off.

Yoda

English & European
Preston Park station (from Worthing) went up to The Station for a quick pint then back to Worth for some darts at a mates house. Five of us playing, £5.00 each in with me winning the pot.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I got as far as my couch before the inconsiderate announcement was made, FFS, i had walked all the way from my front door! Still it could have been worse, i didnt have to fight my way through several pages of internet nonsense before reaching the holy grail of player, then turn it on to hear John Byrne getting his Rochdales mixed up with his Oldhams. Or in tonights case i would have been sat there, wondering what was wrong with Player this time!

Hope everyone who did set out to go to the game made it back safely, sounds like you have it bad down there, what is it, two millimetres? three ? :lolol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
worthing after driving through blizards from plymouth and have just got home after stopping of with my mates family for a cup of tea while he dropped his xmas pressies off......gone past the pissed of stage now just find the whole day funny

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Pease pottage, was just about to join traffic jam when I heard the radio ! Back round the roundabout and home again. Was a bit gutted really, I had my thermal long Johns on and everything !

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mates phoned me about 5 minutes before I got off the train at Preston Park on the way home from London. Still got off and went to meet them for a beer in the Preston Park Hotel. Ended up talking to a couple of County fans who had left Notts at 10am, spent 3 hours on the M25 and got to Brighton about 4pm. They were not too chuffed!

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I had a lovely 7 hour drive from Lincoln, most of it spent sat on the M25, and made it as far as London Road.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I got to Wrexham.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Only as far as Savannah's HH for a quick pint before heading to the Station. Have to say that my mate's text to say that the game was off was most welcome. 6 hours of drinking and a curry ensued.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here