Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

Rougvie said:
No, but anyone with any link to law enforcement in Sussex (and in particular Brighton seafront) will tell you that an awfully high percentage of organised petty crime has links to Chechen organisations.

Thats not a racist or stupid comment, its a fact.

I reckon all the highly disorganised petty crime down here is because of all these pissed-up SCOTTISH tramps you see :jester:

Rougvie said:
So that makes it OK for them to come here and do it ?

:shootself

Yeah that makes it ok. :dunce:

Try reading other peoples posts before attempting to riddicule them.

(BTW I have an Albanian builder who is the hardest worker you could ever hope to hire)

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:
I reckon all the highly disorganised petty crime down here is because of all these pissed-up SCOTTISH tramps you see :jester:

:wave: :lolol:

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
What a bunch of two faced biggots you lot are....

Anything slightly racist gets raised on this board and you all get on you high horses and start spouting off.

Hands up if you have never told a rascist joke?

ie about Scots, irish,jews, muslems, pakis, blacks etc?

Do not throw stones if you live in Glass houses,

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

bhaexpress said:
You know, I've seen you make some pretty stupid comments in the past but that is the dumbest yet.

Ok, why is that then smart asre? ???

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
personaly I like POLE dancers

im12.jpg

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

3gulls said:
Ok, why is that then smart asre? ???

You need to be told ? I rest my case.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Re: Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

3gulls said:
Or, perhapse it was their war in the first place! We only became involved after they were invaded. :shootself

Could you elaborate or have I misunderstood that.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

Buzza said:

Britain and France delared war on Germany because Hitler refused to withdraw from Poland. FACT

Germany never intended to go to war with GB. Not quite FACT.

3gulls said:
Britain and France delared war on Germany because Hitler refused to withdraw from Poland. FACT

Blinkered simplistic view of the world. FACT

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

3gulls said:

Interesting spin on the second world war.

Its all the fault of the Poles for being invaded.

makes perfect sense now.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

Lokki 7 said:
Blinkered simplistic view of the world. FACT

Simply a statement of fact FACT. If simplistic, please provide the benefit of your knowledge as to why?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
My knowledge of history is at best shady but I believe that at one time Hitler saw Britain as a possible ally. I also think that Chamberlain went to Berlin and told Hitler that unless Germany withdrew from Poland by a certain date that a state of war would exist between our two nations, no such undertaking was reached. I think then that there was what was called a "phoney war" for some time before hostilities commenced.

I am sure someone with a GCSE in Modern History will be able to either confirm or contradict what I have written, I gave up history in my third year when our teacher was unable to convince me of the relevance of knowing about the battle of Bosworth Avenue, ore something like that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

3gulls said:
Simply a statement of fact FACT. If simplistic, please provide the benefit of your knowledge as to why?

apart from the fact that Britain and France had a treaty of acceptance of the Polish state following the First WW and part of that treaty was to protect the sovereignty (sp?) of the Polish nation........

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I would just like to thank Oceanic for starting this thread. it's doing a good job of keeping the extreme right-wing nutjobs occupied and off the other threads I might be interested in

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

dave the gaffer said:
Interesting spin on the second world war.

Its all the fault of the Poles for being invaded.

makes perfect sense now.

The fight was between Poland and Germany over the lands taken from Germany under the terms of the WW1 armistace called the Zerdatunlands (or something like that) We got involved in somebody else's problem. A bit like Iraq now. :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...didn't know that dtg, now it is starting to become clearer. I do know that a large number of Poles served with distinction in our Armed Forces during WWII. Something else I just remembered is that the borders of Poland moved slightly at the end of the war, the northern cities of Gdansk and Sczezin were formerly known in
Germany as Danzig and Stettin respectively, Germany lost most of its Baltic coast to Poland.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
pigsinspace said:
What a bunch of two faced biggots you lot are....

Anything slightly racist gets raised on this board and you all get on you high horses and start spouting off.

Hands up if you have never told a rascist joke?

ie about Scots, irish,jews, muslems, pakis, blacks etc?

Do not throw stones if you live in Glass houses,

:wave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dear Oceanic

You have successfully managed to shoe-horn ignorance, racism, homophobia, beastiality and personal insults into a few short threads.

Well done. I am sure you are very proud. Why are you at home anyway - are you suspended, or excluded, or whatever they call it these days?

Regards

Hans.

PS. Message to moderators; What exactly was Watford O banned for that tops this idiot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here