Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I strain to understand how this society produces such individuals with such pent up ill educated hatred that has been expressed on this thread.

Walking home from work yesterday I was randomly collared by an Alcoholic who grabbed my hand and proceeded to tell me about all the "wogs" and immigrants that were ruining his beloved England (He was actually from Glasgow). He was also moaning about his taxes paying for immigrants. If that man is able to hold down a job let along pull himself out of bed in the morning I'd be very surprised.

It took me about 20 minutes to get away and I got on the tube feeling desperately sorry for him.

Firstly, not so much for his alcohol problem but for the hatred that blights HIS advancement and enlightenment in life and hardly affects those he feels hatred towards.

Secondly, for the fact that most of society would see this guy as literally a piece of shit not worthy of attention or care.

Well at least I gave him a few minutes of my time.

Whoops - there I go again....

Sad.

Last edited:

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Oceanic said:
You mean, f***ing cheap labour. that's all.

Sorry - we pay Poles less than Brits? I don't think so. From where I sit, the problem is too many Brits can't be arsed to work. Luckily there is a ready supply of clean living, harmless Poles (and other eastern Europeans) who actually WANT to work, to improve themselves, etc, rather than sponge off the state and go on the piss every Friday night. Our economy would be in a far worse position if it wasn't for these Poles, etc.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Half the sandwich shops in London would have to shut down if the Eastern European workers ever got fed up of low-IQ right-wing trash slagging them off for no other reason than they speak kind of funny like.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
hampden park said:
hear hear, its all the asians i worry about, bloody hamiltons :jester:
:clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oceanic said:
Shame Hitler didn't kill them all! Don't worry, I'll be banned, but never fear, I have 6 different names, so I'll post under another.

:D

I had already sussed that you are Lucky Boy Farang alias Terrace Dandy and more than likely Mullers as well.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Being banned for speaking the truth Oceanic?I would rather listen to you then hear f***ing homos talking about sucking so and so off

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
I had already sussed that you are Lucky Boy Farang alias Terrace Dandy and more than likely Mullers as well.

:clap: yorkie, i bow down to your investigative prowess :clap:

bravo zulu :D

Yorkie said:

You see, you shouldn’t go around making accusations like that when you can‘t prove it, it can get you into all sorts of trouble. I’ll be back in a few days under my new name. Like I’ve said, don’t point the finger ( accusations) as it’s unfair to the person you’re accusing .

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Inspector Yorkie

Sounds like a tv detective:smokin:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
rogue said:
Being banned for speaking the truth Oceanic?I would rather listen to you then hear f***ing homos talking about sucking so and so off

say what you mean, rogue :clap:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Oceanic said:
You see, you shouldn’t go around making accusations like that when you can‘t prove it, it can get you into all sorts of trouble. I’ll be back in a few days under my new name. Like I’ve said, don’t point the finger ( accusations) as it’s unfair to the person you’re accusing .

get on his case yorkie, look for any clues he has left behind :jester:

Oceanic said:

Oooohh, we've found his sensitive side :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here