Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
White wolves.Your not:jester:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Oceanic said:
Ever been to a punch and Judy show? Yorkie looks like punch, she's got that face, you know, bloody old, all crinkly. she's one pig ugly female. I bet she wears those knickers that our gran used in the second world war.

i hope your gran has changed them :lolol:

p.s. by the contents of your post i would imagine you are not very old, am i correct?

p.p.s. yorkie looks great btw:angel:

Last edited:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
You have over stepped the mark there pal.There's no need for a comment like that you !!!!

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Oceanic said:
Ever been to a punch and Judy show? Yorkie looks like punch, she's got that face, you know, bloody old, all crinkly. she's one pig ugly female. I bet she wears those knickers that our gran used in the second world war.

Oh aren't we clever! She has touched a nerve then?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
hampden park said:
it's a fox, actually :p

Are you my buddy from Brighton fans?ex navy bloke?Why are you in the midlands mate:wave:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...if I were your cat I would have a nervous look on my face.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
rogue said:
Are you my buddy from Brighton fans?ex navy bloke?Why are you in the midlands mate:wave:

ssssh don't tell everyone :rolleyes:
yep, tis I. lived up here for over 10 years now. i met my missus in blackpool and ................................ it's a long story.

hello m8e :wave:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
hampden park said:
ssssh don't tell everyone :rolleyes:
yep, tis I. lived up here for over 10 years now. i met my missus in blackpool and ................................ it's a long story.

hello m8e :wave:

:dunce:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Oceanic said:
You must be a Mr Bean look alike then or one sad old lonely suicide, who's a virgin then. I’d rather f*** my cat to be honest.

yep, sean bean though, only 44, sane, dont fancy suicide just yet, lost my virginity to your cat when it was just a kitten :rolleyes:

There has been a massive Polish community in Manchester for decades.

I guess that a good proportion of the 7,000 at Old Trafford were second and third generation Mancunians.

But some of them might have travelled from as far as Staffordshire.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oceanic said:
Shame Hitler didn't kill them all! Don't worry, I'll be banned, but never fear, I have 6 different names, so I'll post under another.

:D

Can you count to 6?

E

enigma

Oceanic you're a doughnut.

Go bother Looney with this bollocks, not the rest of us.

Oct 25, 2003
you can go and live in poland OCEANIC if you like, there's nothing stopping you

british companies use eastern european employess cos they work harder than their british counterparts(do you work?), they also tend to speak decent english as their education systems are very good in comparison to their average wage(esp. czech republic)

oh, and if you think holocaust jokes are funny then you really are a kunt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here