Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
London Irish said:
Oooohh, we've found his sensitive side :lolol:

That's the problem with freedom of speech. It means that we can give any silly twat who has a vague command of the English language, and the ability to use two fingers to get (most of) it onto a computer screen, the chance to spout their unlearned, ill-educated shite.

With no substance to the argument, and a complete lack of ability to back it up without resorting to insults or silly little offensive smilies, it reinforces to the rest of us that these people are a damn good argument for check and controls on the internet!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Oceanic said:
Shame, I'm a Brighton fan. I speak for many Brighton fans who haven't the balls to mention anything. Oh, here you go, a :wave:

Were you elected to speak for these people .. i dont remember casting my vote !.. dont tar us all with yoor brush

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Of course there were those awful Poles who fled Hitler but still died fighting to hang on for the likes of Oceanic to keep their right to talk the utter rubbish they do.

Naturally I'm sure he thinks they deserved to die too. Also, your attack on Yorkie is not your first is it Lucky ? Why not crawl back under your rock ? Leave your keyboard behind.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

clapham_gull said:
Perhaps would should have sent that lot back who helped us out in the Battle of Britain too ?

:shootself

Or, perhapse it was their war in the first place! We only became involved after they were invaded. :shootself

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

3gulls said:
Or, perhapse it was their war in the first place! We only became involved after they were invaded. :shootself

You know, I've seen you make some pretty stupid comments in the past but that is the dumbest yet.

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
I was embarrassed by the chants of 'If it wasn't for the English you'd be Krauts'

Because you could agrue that if it wasn't for the British/Americans discraceful surrender at the end of the war, they wouldn't have been Soviet 'Citizens'. It is a great scandal that we went to war to protect Poland and yet negiotated it away to Stalin along with the other nations of eastern europe at the end of the war.

Oh, and if we hadn't there wouldn't have been Polish immigrants, would there?

Still, its quite acceptable to sing it at the French who are gutted that we had to bail them out, and have resented us ever since....:D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

3gulls said:

What?

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Oceanic - you are an ignorant prick. Some of what you are writing is f*cking offensive and bang out of order. People like you should be hung.:angry:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
rogue said:
Poles are not my concern.Most of them want to work.

I think thats pretty spot on, and most are very sociable and really want to contribute to the country.

Its the Albanians and Chechens who give them a bad name.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
MikeySmall said:
Oceanic - you are an ignorant prick. Some of what you are writing is f*cking offensive and bang out of order. People like you should be hung.:angry:

Get real. He's sat there with the sort of hard-on that only a 12 year old can get from being offensive. He has no idea what he is talking about, only that he gets a reaction. He has multiple accounts, and obviously believes he is some sort of "733T" reactionary humourist with right wing leanings - but would run a mile from a real confrontation with the people that he insults.

He hasn't the intelligence to argue coherently, or to support anything that he says. He is, unfortunately, our version of a tabloid newspaper - all headlines and no substance.

Rougvie said:

Its the Albanians and Chechens who give them a bad name.

Because everyone from those two regions are lazy wasters aren't they? Another stupid comment to add to the dozen or so already posted on this thread.
Oceanic you are an utter prick. Please crawl back to your swamp and don't come back.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lokki 7 said:
Because everyone from those two regions are lazy wasters aren't they? Another stupid comment to add to the dozen or so already posted on this thread.

No, but anyone with any link to law enforcement in Sussex (and in particular Brighton seafront) will tell you that an awfully high percentage of organised petty crime has links to Chechen organisations.

Thats not a racist or stupid comment, its a fact.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Rougvie said:
No, but anyone with any link to law enforcement in Sussex (and in particular Brighton seafront) will tell you that an awfully high percentage of organised petty crime has links to Chechen organisations.

Isnt that the same for a lot of violent crime as well.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Oceanic said:
When you hear 7,000 Polish fans booing our players. Every time we've played them over here they've brought 400 maximum. All the eastern blocks used too bring 100 maybe 300 tops, now they sell out. Strange.

Last time we played them at Wembley (1999) they had a few 1000 over and a fair sized mob as it went fairly silly outside just before kick off.

Rougvie said:

That may well be a fact but it is not what you originally said.
It is not coincidence that Albanians and Chechens are involved in crime as they come from such depressed and unstable regions. You try starting a business in a war zone. It doesn't make the population inherently crooked or lazy.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lokki 7 said:
It is not coincidence that Albanians and Chechens are involved in crime as they come from such depressed and unstable regions. You try starting a business in a war zone. It doesn't make the population inherently crooked or lazy.

So that makes it OK for them to come here and do it ?

:shootself

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

Uncle Buck said:
Last time we played them at Wembley (1999) they had a few 1000 over and a fair sized mob as it went fairly silly outside just before kick off.

Fairly silly?

What you were hitting eachother with baloons or tickling sticks?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

dave the gaffer said:
Fairly silly?

No idea for some reason I sold my ticket for that game (the only good one under Keegan) and went to Brighton v Barnet at Gillingham, which we managed to lose 1-0.

Just the reports when I got back to London were it was fairly lively outside the ground prior to kick off. But then Warsaw later in that qualifying campaign was not pleasant. But at least we had an English manager incharge back in those days.....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

dave the gaffer said:
Fairly silly?

Come off it Dave, it was rougher than that, some of them had bloody great handbags :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here