Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can people be soo crual to animals?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
simster. it appears that when you are saying its wrong to compare animals and humans your view is that that means downgrading a humans status to that of an animal.

if you think of it in the view of upgrading an animals status to that comparable of a human then all these refferences to humans being treatred as animals goes out the window.

Oops - didn't realize had gone back to being a serious thread - sorry!! :angel:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
tedebear said:
Oops - didn't realize had gone back to being a serious thread - sorry!! :angel:

oops! ok discard my comment...

ummmm

005.jpg

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
simster. it appears that when you are saying its wrong to compare animals and humans your view is that that means downgrading a humans status to that of an animal.
No, only Lee Bowyer, Ken Bates and the sub-human scum who wrote COCK PISS PARTRIDGE on Alan Partridge's Rover.

As for animal cruelty, which red blooded male doesn't enjoy a good SPIT-ROAST? :thumbsup:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Simster said:

As for animal cruelty, which red blooded male doesn't enjoy a good SPIT-ROAST? :thumbsup:

You're not wrong, I was lucky enough to experience one at the weekend and my wife and kids thouroughly enjoyed partaking with me.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
looney said:
You need to differentiate between humans and animals. Firstly would you like to be treated like an animal? Put on a leash and put in a kennel?

We need culls of animals for population controll why not groups of humans?

I'm not up on Animal rights thinking or its critiques but I know your veiw is a very twisted one.

Let's take each question in turn.

Would I like to be put on a leash and put in a kennel? Not really, although I know people that would pay good money for this. If it came with the option of having my tummy tickled and humping Lucy Lawless' leg, then yep, sign me up.

Can we cull humans? Again, sign me up. Although I may come into some people's groups of those that should be involuntarily euthanised, I would be willing to take my chances. If you skin a Chav, can you make handbags and baseball caps out of their skins? Would that have less or more class than Burberry models?

Animal rights thinking is an area prone to excessive views. Consider the annual camps where they are taught unarmed combat, the finer points of law when it comes to arrest, and privately some of the leaders are listed highly by the anti-terrorist organisations!

All animals are equal, or only the soft and fluffy ones? How small do you go - do you kill ants? Personally, a bit of common sense comes into it - if an ant wants to get into my beer, then he's going to get squashed. If a rabid Pitbull wants a drink, then I would probably pour it into a glass for him!

tedebear said:
there was a dragon living under my bed when I was little.... not sure where it lives now - swear it ate those lovely dunlop volley trainers I loved so much and lost....

personally I think its ok to be cruel to flies - they aren't an animal so I am exempt, its good to catch them and pull their wings
off.... :jester:
I had a few dragons in my bed when i was younger!:ohmy:

NOTHING steams my windows worse than cruelty to animals. It ranks as low as child-abuse, and the perp should get similar treatment inside.

I treat my own dogs with care and bring them up like children, and they have counted on me to be as faithful to them as they are to me.

I hope all are heavily punished for cruelty to innocents.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
I must confess to getting some pleasure from putting salt on slugs when I was little.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
NMH said:
NOTHING steams my windows worse than cruelty to animals. It ranks as low as child-abuse, and the perp should get similar treatment inside.

I treat my own dogs with care and bring them up like children, and they have counted on me to be as faithful to them as they are to me.

I hope all are heavily punished for cruelty to innocents.
finally a sensible post on a serious thread.

HampshireSeagulls said:

All animals are equal, or only the soft and fluffy ones? How small do you go - do you kill ants? Personally, a bit of common sense comes into it - if an ant wants to get into my beer, then he's going to get squashed. If a rabid Pitbull wants a drink, then I would probably pour it into a glass for him!

All creatures have a right to a life, and for most species that is all they own. When squashing anything, we 'should' take into consideration that we destroy with ease in a second, but with the greatest of our human minds cannot in a million years re-create the simplest life-form.
This doesn't mean we should not use bleach on the toilet floor for fear of killing bacteria, or allow flies to live in our kitchens.

People have pet bunnies, but that doesn't mean I have to avoid eating rabbit.

It is the wanton and needless cruelty that is wrong. No creature, not even a fly, should be made to suffer evil cruelty from a human. The concept of 'scientific experiments' on animals is wrong too.

NMH said:
All creatures have a right to a life, and for most species that is all they own. When squashing anything, we 'should' take into consideration that we destroy with ease in a second, but with the greatest of our human minds cannot in a million years re-create the simplest life-form.
This doesn't mean we should not use bleach on the toilet floor for fear of killing bacteria, or allow flies to live in our kitchens.

It is the wanton and needless cruelty that is wrong. No creature, not even a fly, should be made to suffer evil cruelty from a human. The concept of 'scientific experiments' on animals is wrong too.
well said sir,well said.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
NMH said:

Yes it bloody does, you old potboiler.

1_bunny.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This one is going to run and run. If anyone wants to discuss it at tonights DOG FIGHT, please let me know. Should me a smashing evening. :thumbsup:

You lot are a bit hypocritical moaning about cruelty to animals before you log off and tuck into your chicken dinner which a week or two previously was quite happily minding it's own business before it had it's neck rung and was mutilated and drained of blood. How is that any different?

(Yes I am a vegetarian)

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:

(Yes I am a vegetarian)

I hate vegetarians. Chewy and they don't taste right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here