Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins signs

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Just read the Bristol Rovers website hehe, thats cool they quoted my comment and they think the club would want him and all our fans do hehe, i just think when in championship you need a mix of speed, power so can adapt to how the game is going, it was just one player who i think could do a job for us.
Akinde would only want small wages i would think, so can therefore get a quality midfielder in with the free wages and be another man in our squad.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
great stuff, GET AKINDE IN.
I just think he will be cheap and will be a good squad player and someone who is big and strong, obviousally wouldnt be a regular starter for us, but be a good acquistion i think.

I can only conclude that you are (a) his Dad, (b) his agent, or (c) his lover.

If we wanted a big lumbering striker with a poor first touch and an unimpressive goalscoring record, we'd sign Calvin Andrew back.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As one of the faithfull, standing under the tarpaulin at Rovers last season, singing "sign him up!" after he scored his second against us, I like to think I played a small part in bringing Will to the club.

Top signing IMHO.

Excited!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just read the Bristol Rovers website hehe, thats cool they quoted my comment and they think the club would want him and all our fans do hehe, i just think when in championship you need a mix of speed, power so can adapt to how the game is going, it was just one player who i think could do a job for us.
Akinde would only want small wages i would think, so can therefore get a quality midfielder in with the free wages and be another man in our squad.

If you actually read their comments, they're laughing at you. They think it's hilarious that the Albion might (albeit only in your particular world) be interested in a man who scored NO goals in ten games on loan to them last season. Even Bristol ROVERS don't want to sign John Akinde. They're a fourth division team now.

Surely, SURELY that tells you something?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As one of the faithfull, standing under the tarpaulin at Rovers last season, singing "sign him up!" after he scored his second against us, I like to think I played a small part in bringing Will to the club.

Top signing IMHO.

Excited!

Tarpaulins are for wusses: the real SUPERfans were on the open terrace :jester:

Agree about the player though :)

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
If you actually read their comments, they're laughing at you. They think it's hilarious that the Albion might (albeit only in your particular world) be interested in a man who scored NO goals in ten games on loan to them last season. Even Bristol ROVERS don't want to sign John Akinde. They're a fourth division team now.

Surely, SURELY that tells you something?

Its called squad players and i am joking as well, i dont think you get that, read some of my posts, gee some people get sooo serious, i guess with your name on here being Edna i shouldnt be surprised.
eg Edna equals no personality
But i remember loads of people making comments on Akinde when we played Dagenham at Home, i still stick by my comment that would be a cheap and good squad player.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Thank f*** you're not in charge.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh yes thank you sooo much, i am the voice of the Albion, Akindes dad, lover and Agent.
Gee i have a lot to do in my regular day to day life.

only pulling your leg mate. :kiss:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Just watched South Today and there was NO MENTION of Hoskins OR Murray in the sport round up.

Useless cocks

Where as if he'd signed for Saints...

Maybe they're just MASSIVELY SHIT and don't even know about it. Either way their not covered in glory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here